U.S. Politics

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by vincemunday » July 17, 2018, 1:18 pm

The "muzzies" as you refer to them already have, look up Hamstramck in Washington, I think that's what it's called. The Muslim population of the whole of the USA is expected to explode, according to the latest calculations it will exceed the Jewish population by no later than 2050.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Shado
udonmap.com

Post by Shado » July 17, 2018, 1:31 pm

vincemunday wrote:
July 17, 2018, 1:18 pm
…….. look up Hamstramck in Washington, I think that's what it's called.

Hamtramck, Michigan?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 17, 2018, 1:57 pm

vincemunday wrote:
The "muzzies" as you refer to them already have, look up Hamstramck in Washington, I think that's what it's called. The Muslim population of the whole of the USA is expected to explode, according to the latest calculations it will exceed the Jewish population by no later than 2050.
The Jews are well outnumbered in the region of their chosen homeland so what is the significance of them becoming even less prolific in the US?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 17, 2018, 2:02 pm

vincemunday wrote:
The "muzzies" as you refer to them already have, look up Hamstramck in Washington, ...
Hamtramck, Michigan. Again, what is the significance of one city in one county of one state in the USA having a majority Muslim council?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 17, 2018, 2:21 pm

Michigan...as i said...think... I was going from memory. The Jewish population isn't expected to decrease / become less prolific in the USA rather the Muslim population is expected to explode. Their CHOSEN homeland? The modern state of Israel sits on land that has been known as Isreal since ancient times so some like myself might call it an occupation of land that was already theirs. JimJay says "muzzies" will not take over any part of America, I'm merely pointing out they already have and the significance is that a Muslim council would never have happened in any American town 20 years ago, whether that's a good thing or bad thing remains to be seen.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Re: COMRADE Trump TREASON FEST.

Post by jimjay » July 17, 2018, 5:38 pm

vincemunday wrote:
July 17, 2018, 2:21 pm
JimJay says "muzzies" will not take over any part of America, I'm merely pointing out they already have and the significance is that a Muslim council would never have happened in any American town 20 years ago, whether that's a good thing or bad thing remains to be seen.
We can both agree that being allowed to broadcast the ADHAN in Hamtramck, Michigan is not a TAKE OVER.

Hamtramck, Michigan is a backwater, throw-away remnant of the auto industry's having vacated the region, and the subsequent and several economic down turns.

I do submit for consideration the vast difference between this backwater place and LONDON / PARIS / BERLIN etc., -and that if those in Hamtramck, Michigan ever for a moment got even close to being as mis-behaved you can BET CASH MONEY as to the fury that would follow. The Hamtramck contingent know they'd best be well behaved.

We're not going to forget 9/11 and planes crashing through towers, the Pentagon, and 4th plane very likely the coup de gras, the White House itself.

ARABS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED EVER.

That's the sentiment nationwide.

ENGLAND has had to endure quite a bit of hassle with PETRO-DOLLAR RICH SAUDIS vacationing in their expensive cars, treating the common citizens like nothing more than road obstacles, taking over all the best hotels, and in general making a mockery of the Kingdom.
index.jpeg
index.jpeg (12.13 KiB) Viewed 2423 times
We could never abide it. There'd be blood spilled. COMRADE TRUMP WOULD GO APE.

AND these demonstrations, rapes, etc?
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (12.81 KiB) Viewed 2423 times
index3.jpeg
index3.jpeg (12.19 KiB) Viewed 2423 times
ALAS WITH COMRADE TRUMP IN POWER

WON'T HAVE THESE ISSUES

XI JINPING MUST BE SLEEPING WELL THESE DAYS

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 17, 2018, 6:50 pm

sorry JJ you will have these issues, guaranteed as much as day and night .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 17, 2018, 7:33 pm

I'm afraid i have to agree with papafarang, your country will also have these problems, you see the issues are intrinsic with the ideology, a lot of what happens is because it's what's taught in the book followed by the religion of peace, what will be different however is hopefully the Americans wont kowtow, you'll fight back whereas our government police force and MSM do all they can to appease, they often hide the truth of what's happening including the rape of our women and children. Paedophilia is endemic, grooming gangs as they like to call them are prolific in areas where there are high populations of Pakistanis. The msm often refer to these gang members as Asians in attempt to mask the fact it's one particular group, they refer to the rape of our children as grooming, makes it sound like they're taking a trip to the hairdresser. IT WILL HAPPEN THERE TOO! Please don't take me wrong, I'm no American basher, I have scores of American friends and respect POTUS as much as anyone but facts are facts.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 17, 2018, 8:17 pm

the American constitution guarantees it, democracy demands it..see the fault in our way of thinking .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Bouph
udonmap.com

Post by Bouph » July 17, 2018, 9:29 pm

[-X
Last edited by Bouph on November 7, 2018, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Re: COMRADE Trump TREASON FLIP FLOP

Post by jimjay » July 18, 2018, 2:18 am

HEL-SINKI? MORE LIKE HELL-STINKY \:D/

NOW THE ORANGE TINGED DIMWIT ](*,)

IS FLIP FLOPPING ON HIS "Fellate Putin" 'STRATEGERY' :fryingpan:

The Latest: Trump says he misspoke on Russia meddling
Trump walks back his "meddling" comments

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/late ... itics.html
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin (all times local):

2:40 p.m.

President Donald Trump says he meant the opposite when he said in Helsinki that he doesn't see why Russia would have interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections.

Back at the White House on Tuesday, the president told reporters that he said he meant he doesn't see why Russia "wouldn't" be responsible.
NOT TO WORRY

COMRADE "LONE-STAR"

WILL DRESS THIS ALL UP SOMEHOW AS FAKE

OR QUOTE FAUX-ECONOMIC-NATIONALIST STATS

FROM COMMIE-TRUMP-STATS.COM

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » July 18, 2018, 5:59 am

Can't see Trump lasting the term now he will either be pushed or jump himself.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » July 18, 2018, 8:02 am

It's bit of a balls up but I think he'll try and will most likely survive the furore.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 18, 2018, 8:18 am

Every single week, it's some new hysteria for LIBs/PROGs/Dems who are seeking to hide the fact that they have no plan to improve the lives of Americans or improve the United States. It's just "GET TRUMP."

Last week, Trump was Hitler. This week he's Stalin. Last week, Trump was a fascist. This week he's a communist. Lazy comparisons rooted in nothing, but personal hate for Trump and that good ole hope for failure from the Left.

Every attempt to attack Trump with foolishness and propaganda backfires and only increases his popularity. Within 48 hours after all the LIB hysteria and hair-on-fire spotted-ape fits, the world doesn't end and something else IMPROVES in the lives of Americans. The working American sees the pattern and has become desensitized to it all. In other words, they ignore the hysteria.

And why does it seem to always play out this way? The attacks are rooted in emotional mountainous responses to fabricated molehill issues. That's why the LIB attacks eventually fall apart -- lies and half-truths and emotional hysteria aren't sustainable. They eventually crumble. Like the photos of kids in cages on the border that were blamed on Trump, but were from the Obama Administration, as just one example. That phony attack unraveled in 24 hours.

What was it last week? Trump is making babies cry on the border. And the week before? OMG Kavanaugh for Supreme Court. And the week before that? Trump insulted NATO. And the week before that? And that? And that?

All of the hysteria isn't changing any minds of voters. Polls show that Trump is picking up support.

When the "Trump Treason" hysteria finally dies this week -- or sooner -- LIBs/PROGs/Dems will have a new hysterical rallying cry next week.

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 18, 2018, 9:42 am

"Trump is making babies cry on the border."
now your just making stuff up, as potus I don't think he has a part time job on boarder control.
one thing I notice about your posts , you like to use the word "Hate" a lot . Ridicule is not hate.
the other thing I notice is your American bashing , it's always Obama, Clinton , Obama ,Clinton ,libs, dems, voters. as far as I remember they were voted in by majority, when you attack a former potus your attacking the American public and their decisions, so stop with the finger pointing and look to yourself and how you deride America with your "Hate"
as for your postings , we get it ,we know your opinion , finding some unknown person on the internet that has the same opinion as yours and re-posting it on a forum does not bolster your opinion , it's just pointless dross and propaganda.
Oh look some nobody with the same opinion as me ....I must be right then :lol:

Rid·i·cule
the subjection of someone or something to contemptuous and dismissive language or behavior.
"he is held up as an object of ridicule"
synonyms: mockery, derision, laughter, scorn, scoffing, contempt, jeering, sneering, sneers, jibes, jibing, teasing, taunts, taunting, badinage, chaffing, sarcasm, satire.

Hate
feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).
"the boys hate each other"
synonyms: loathe, detest, despise, dislike, abhor, execrate;

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » July 18, 2018, 10:07 am

Trump back pedaling now, oh dear ….. https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/barack ... e82ab23d68

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 18, 2018, 10:10 am

vincemunday wrote:
July 18, 2018, 8:02 am
It's bit of a balls up but I think he'll try and will most likely survive the furore.
This understatement of the day brought to you by...

I hear the GOP are urgently hiring disaster recovery teams ahead of the mid-terms. The first ones to sign up have been dispatched to Fox News with truck loads of kitchen towels and wet-and-dry vacuum cleaners.

Meanwhile, the WH press office are working on getting Trump to use the bloody teleprompter.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 18, 2018, 10:26 am

Why does he have these meetings and every time contradicts what was said or agreed on, do his advisors (if he has any) only advise him after meetings ? very peculiar

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » July 18, 2018, 10:42 am

So Mr Trump mixed up a few words and the world wants his guts, by the lefties and snowflakes etc etc. Show me another upcoming and world leader that has done as much travelling, negotiating, leading, appeasing as this man has done in the last 2 years and I doubt if you can.

Busy people do get tired and he will ride out this crap that has been dumped on him by the media, Dem's, his party, lefties, protesters, ordinary people and let us not forget the back stabbing keyboard commandos across the globe. Mr Trump will be ok and serve out his term or terms.

Funny how some people single out one person, and will not attack saudis, chinese, russians or arabs, oh thats right, the tall poppy syndrome.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 18, 2018, 11:09 am

Sport wrote:
July 18, 2018, 10:42 am
So Mr Trump mixed up a few words and the world wants his guts, by the lefties and snowflakes...
...and Shepard Smith and Neil Cavuto and Brit Hume and Bret Baier.

FWIW, apparently he still has Hannity onside tho' so not all is lost.

Return to “U.S. Politics”