Will Trump make the Grade.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » June 12, 2018, 3:10 pm

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/trump-a ... apore.html

Document signed by Trump and Kim includes four main elements related to 'peace regime'

Pleased to see something positive in the first meeting. Long way to go. We'll see how it goes.

A message for the Cheerleaders for Failure:
"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those doing it." - Chinese Proverb
Free Speech allows us all to separate the childish ones from those with a sincere interest.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 12, 2018, 5:19 pm

I feel such an idiot for reply to your comment as you have pointed out

If one is on unemployment and does not reapply for benefits the numbers drop and the people that want to use that data do so as they like

Statistics, percentages, numbers etc can be used as one likes There is always 2 ways to look at such data and I presented one

Please note I didn't indicate your demeaner
OR
I didn't slag ya

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 12, 2018, 5:28 pm

Doodoo wrote:
June 12, 2018, 5:19 pm

If one is on unemployment and does not reapply for benefits the numbers drop and the people that want to use that data do so as they like
That's a whole different issue and wasn't stated in your post.
Free Speech allows us all to separate the childish ones from those with a sincere interest.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 12, 2018, 5:29 pm

Doodoo wrote:
June 12, 2018, 5:19 pm

I didn't slag ya
No, you didn't. But it gets old correcting all of the kommandos who repeatedly attack my country -- mostly with false information. I apologize if you're not one of that group.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 13, 2018, 8:41 am

Once again, food stamp recipients are on the DECLINE. It has reached it's lowest level in 8 years according to the Department of Agriculture. It was at its highest level ever under Obama.

The last time enrollment in the food stamp program reached that level was February 2010, when 39,588,993 people participated in the nation’s food stamp program.

There are 2.2 million fewer people enrolled since Trump took office.

Trump also released an executive order on welfare reform in April that would require the USDA to issue updated rules for those receiving benefits such as food stamps, and invest in workforce development programs.

STEADY WINNING.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » June 13, 2018, 11:31 am

BREAKING: In South Carolina's 1st Congressional District, incumbent Republican US Representative Mark Sanford has lost his primary to Katie Arrington, who was endorsed hours ago by Donald Trump
They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old, age shall not weary them, not the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 13, 2018, 11:33 am

vincemunday wrote:
June 13, 2018, 11:31 am
BREAKING: In South Carolina's 1st Congressional District, incumbent Republican US Representative Mark Sanford has lost his primary to Katie Arrington, who was endorsed hours ago by Donald Trump
Excellent news!

Sanford is part of the GOPe Mush. Guys like him are what is wrong with the Republican Party.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » June 13, 2018, 11:52 am

She's lucky Trump is a forgiving man after she sided with Mitt Romney, he's still endorsed her, speaks volumes about the man, he wants what's best for the US and doesn't bear a grudge.
They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old, age shall not weary them, not the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 13, 2018, 2:56 pm

Lone Star wrote:
June 12, 2018, 3:10 pm
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/trump-a ... apore.html

Document signed by Trump and Kim includes four main elements related to 'peace regime'

Pleased to see something positive in the first meeting. Long way to go. We'll see how it goes.

A message for the Cheerleaders for Failure:
"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those doing it." - Chinese Proverb
An excellent day for North Korea but the opera isn't over. Something good might come from it. Fingers crossed. The policy wonk types never solved this one.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 13, 2018, 4:22 pm

Small businesses reported excellent numbers in key areas, as reported in the Small Business Optimism Index. In May, those numbers climbed to the second highest level in history -- 107.8.

Small businesses reported that tax cuts and regulatory changes contributed to increased compensation, positive earnings and sales trends. It proves yet again that when taxes and regulations ease, earnings and employee compensation increase.

Also included in the report were the following:
- Employee compensation hit a 45-year high at a record net 35%
- Positive earnings reached a net high of 3%
- Positive sales reached the highest level since 1995
- Expansion plans are the most robust in the history of the SBO Index
- 29% of business owners looking for skilled workers
- 12% of business owners looking for unskilled workers
- 35% of owners are increasing wages to attract labor

Looks like STEADY WINNING continues.
Image MAGA!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 14, 2018, 6:44 pm

In primary voting throughout the US on Tuesday, Americans rejected the GOPe Mush and elected MAGA candidates endorsed by Trump. Economic Nationalism continues to mark victories nationwide.

In South Carolina, State Representative Katie Arrington defeated Never-Trump Congressman Mark Sanford. The victory was due in part to Sanford's two years of bashing Trump whenever he had the opportunity. He even blamed Trump for the Democrat shooter at the Republican baseball practice last year. Sanford was also busy attacking Trump over Stormy Daniels. Voters sent him packing.

Also in South Carolina, State Senator Lee Bright is in the lead to replace retiring Trey Gowdy.

Gov. Henry McMaster also finished first in his race in another win for MAGA. When he was Lt. Governor, McMaster was the first statewide elected official anywhere in America to endorse and campaign for President Trump in the 2016 presidential primaries. After Trump’s win in November 2016, he appointed then-Gov. Nikki Haley as the United Nations Ambassador, elevating McMaster to governor of South Carolina. McMaster is expected to, with President Trump’s support, easily win the runoff.

Another MAGA candidate in Virginia, Corey Stewart, won the U.S. Senate nomination by defeating the pro-amnesty Koch Brothers-backed Nick Freitas in the primary. Freitas tried to label himself as a conservative, but voters weren't going to buy that with the globalist Koch Brothers backing him.

Another MAGA candidate in Nevada, Danny Tarkanian, won his primary for Nevada’s third congressional district. This seat has a strong chance to flip a seat from Democrat control to Republican.

Others MAGA candidates have emerged victorious in West Virginia where Attorney General Patrick Morrisey has emerged as the GOP nominee for U.S. Senate. Another MAGA candidate in Nevada, Matt Rosendale, won the nomination for U.S. Senate in Nevada. In Indiana, Trump backer and outsider businessman Mike Braun won the GOP nomination for U.S. Senate back in May. In North Carolina, pro-Trump candidate Dr. Mark Harris won over his challengers. In Texas, a slew of pro-Trump candidates won runoffs, defeating establishment-backed politicians.

This is all happening as anti-Trump Republican Senators Bob Corker (R-TN)and Jeff Flake (R-AZ) are stepping down voluntarily (they knew they couldn't get re-elected after all of their Trump bashing) and will likely be replaced by MAGA candidates Marsha Blackburn in Tennessee and Dr. Kelli Ward in Arizona.

Looks like things are steadily improving in Congress for the "America First" Trump agenda. Long way to November, but looking good.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » June 14, 2018, 10:53 pm

Hi Lone Star,
Can you give an overview of why and how James Clapoer was elevated to the position of Directer of National Intelligence and remained in that position for an extended period. I saw him being interviewed on VOA on Monday and when quizzed by the presenter, he stated that he had not heard of the term 'deep state' until late last year. Not anticipating your answer, l find it remarkable that a person in his position had such limited intelligence insight.

Further, the USA media coverage post the summit are now attacking Trump for not pulling Kim on in relation to his crimes against the people of North Korea. Were the media hoping and expecting Trump to air all the dirty laundry and then see his attempt at detente blow up in his face.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 15, 2018, 7:31 am

trekkertony wrote:
June 14, 2018, 10:53 pm
Hi Lone Star,
Can you give an overview of why and how James Clapoer was elevated to the position of Directer of National Intelligence and remained in that position for an extended period. I saw him being interviewed on VOA on Monday and when quizzed by the presenter, he stated that he had not heard of the term 'deep state' until late last year. Not anticipating your answer, l find it remarkable that a person in his position had such limited intelligence insight.

Further, the USA media coverage post the summit are now attacking Trump for not pulling Kim on in relation to his crimes against the people of North Korea. Were the media hoping and expecting Trump to air all the dirty laundry and then see his attempt at detente blow up in his face.
On Clapper ... there is no evidence that Obama promoted anyone to high levels in any Executive Branch position based on competence, efficiency and effectiveness for the United States of America. Most of his high level appointments were loyal to Obama over the country, and many have had the propensity to lie and to subvert protocol, regulations and the Constitution. Obama had a "catch me if you can" policy. You can read about Clapper's background just about anywhere on the web. Recently, Clapper has changed his story several times about the undercover operative(s) used against Trump campaign members before the election. In the past, he's also been accused of lying to Congress regarding the monitoring of communications of Americans.

The eneMedia is much like others who go after Trump. They would never be happy no matter what is accomplished. Trump is different than most of his predecessors -- at least since GHWB41. Trump doesn't discuss his plans publicly in any specific way. Like discussing exit strategies, how far he's willing to go to reach a goal, when he may withdraw troops or attack using the military -- which was all done by Clinton, GWB and Obama. Pretty stupid.

The talks with North Korea will move in stages. Denuclearization is the priority. Once that's accomplished, other goals can be achieved. Trump and US Citizens are well aware of the atrocities that have reportedly taken place in NK. We've had Americans held hostage, tortured and killed as a result of some of those tactics. I'm sure it will all be on the table in due time.

Here is an example of how the Trump Team addresses the eneMedia trying to assume or twist words and get involved in the talks with North Korea. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tells it!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 15, 2018, 2:05 pm

Great week for Trump and America!

Add the fact that one of several Inspector General reports were issued that showed FBI agents in charge of the Hillary investigation were the same ones who opened the Russia collusion farce -- and there were at least 5 who discussed being pro-Hilary and anti-Trump during the course of their investigations. In addition, ONE went so far as to say that they had plans to stop Trump from being elected.

It was also uncovered in the same IG report that certain FBI agents were given gifts from the news media in return for leaks to their news organizations.

Why did they take so many unethical and some illegal risks? They thought the election was in the bag for Hillary and that it would all be washed away -- of course, with the media's help. There will be more coming. Just the beginning.

Bronco
udonmap.com

Post by Bronco » June 21, 2018, 11:23 am

This is my final post on this Udon forum.I refuse to waste any more time reading or responding to the idiots and morons(the favorite catch phases of the idiots and morons) that post their crap on here without having a clue about what's really happening on the ground in America.I'm here in the land of liberals(Colorado) and have been for the last 4 weeks.I thought I'd have trouble wearing my MAGA (Make America Great Again) hat here but instead I get thumbs up,great comments and people wanting to express their feelings about how President Trump is finally standing up for America and it's citizens.
You keyboard warriors have no clue about the COLD ANGER running through the blood of the patriots that voted for Donald J. Trump to be our champion.

I just wish I could express myself in words the way the owner of this website(I posted below) can. All of my friends from my postal carrier(also former Democrats) feel this way also in our conversations and get togethers.The fake news can say whatever they want but people on the ground know the truth and COLD ANGER is everywhere.It's only a matter of time and the fake news will be unable to hide it from the rest of the citizens

Come out it will.I hope you Americans that are reading this far will take a few more minutes and read this excellent article that truly sums up the feelings of the vast majority of Americans.I say that with confidence because I know Colorado and if it's happening in this state,by God,it's happening throughout America.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -ideology/

I was a democrat my whole life.My mother was union rep for the teacher's union for 25 years.My father organized a union at the print shop he worked at in 1964.I tried to organize a union with the nurses and therapists when I worked as a respiratory therapist in the Denver hospitals in the 70's.I was a union rep in the post office(retired after 30 years).I campaigned for Mark Udall and Pat Schroeder in Colorado.I believed in the Democrats message from the 60's until recently when I saw there was no Republican or Democrat party--It's all one corrupt criminal organization.The uniparty,bought off and blackmailed by the globalists elite of the world.

Trump's a businessman-never been a politician and that's exactly why people voted for him--to change the way things have been. He's determined to run the country as a business.He can't be bought off,he already has 9 billion dollars and if he was corrupt it would have came out during the campaign.The uniparty has been looking for anything and yet they have nothing-he's a boy scout.

What he's done is what they call in business a hostile take over of the republican party.90 % of all the politicians in Washington DC have either been bought off or blackmailed into doing what the globalists elite tell them to do.He's surrounded by criminals who want to keep things the way they are.

Pedophilia,pay for play,treason,sedition,espionage,murder.The **** is about to hit the fan.

Can you tell me what the democrats are going to run on?What's their platform?

They've said they're going to repeal the tax cuts and raise taxes.They want open borders and give free stuff(that taxpayers pay for) to illegals instead of needy American citizens.They want single payer health care where you wait 2 months to see a doctor/and others make the decisions if you get treatment or death.The majority of the population is against these things.The only thing they're running on is"we hate Trump" The establishment republican party(which is about 90%, want the same thing as the Demorats).

Trump couldn't run as a 3rd party he had to do a hostile takeover of the republican party to win but it's no longer the republican party we've known in our lifetime.It's now the American first party and all the criminals are about to be exposed and then voted out in the next 2 election cycles.That's my prediction.I pray to god every day to protect Donald J Trump and his family for my children and grandchildren's future.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”