Piriformis treatment

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
petl
udonmap.com

Piriformis treatment

Post by petl » May 16, 2018, 10:30 am

Any advice on a useful practitioner or clinic experienced in Piriformis Syndrome treatments? Something other than the usual hot/cold compresses and painkillers would be nice. Thanks.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Piriformis treatment

Post by semperfiguy » May 16, 2018, 6:21 pm

Peti, I have this same problem and I was unable to find a doctor that even had a clue what this is. I had better luck going to YouTube and looking at several of the videos that detail specific therapeutic exercises to treat this malady. Just enter piriformis syndrome treatment in the YouTube search engine and take your pick. I hope you can find some relief!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

petl
udonmap.com

Post by petl » May 18, 2018, 12:31 pm

Thanks for that info, confirms my experience at major Udon international hospital. I've tried some of the YouTube sites, latest and best so far is Chen's 'Cure your piriformis syndrome'. You gave Rose massage a favourable comment some time ago, how did that go?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 18, 2018, 12:42 pm

Rose does an excellent job. She's more of a therapeutic masseuse, so she can work a specific area very well in my opinion. I highly recommend her.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 18, 2018, 12:44 pm

089-275-0768 this is the last phone number I have for her, but according to her American husband she is still in the same location.

Return to “Health & Beauty”