Apartment or Resort.

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Apartment or Resort.

Post by Old Grumpy » May 13, 2018, 9:20 am

Looking for some ideas please. Currently staying in a hotel but looking for somewhere a bit more secluded. Live on my own so don't need a house or anything like that. thought an apartment or a small resort bungalow would be ideal. Have my own transport so would prefer an out of town location, but not too far .Not sure about rent but thought I could get somewhere decent for about 5k a month .would want to try for one month to start but after if happy would sign for 6 months at a time .Don't have pets or playthings, just me .Enjoy seclusion, peace and quite, maybe the latter is too much to expect all the time in Thailand, but most of the time anyway.Any suggestions please.?

Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Apartment or Resort.

Post by vincemunday » May 13, 2018, 6:08 pm

Hi, I’ve got some fully furnished apartments a short walk from UD town, they’re in a nice quiet area and I charge 3500 baht per month plus electricity and water which is metered and charged at the utility company rates. Take a peek at https://m.facebook.com/changnoirooms/ for more info or call me on 091057550, Vince.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » May 13, 2018, 7:36 pm

vincemunday wrote:
May 13, 2018, 6:08 pm
Hi, I’ve got some fully furnished apartments a short walk from UD town, they’re in a nice quiet area and I charge 3500 baht per month plus electricity and water which is metered and charged at the utility company rates. Take a peek at https://m.facebook.com/changnoirooms/ for more info or call me on 091057550, Vince.
Thanks for that have put it on my to look at list.
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » May 15, 2018, 10:12 am

Hi fellow old grumpy, :lol:
If you would care to email to me, at [email protected] , providing your telephone number, I would be happy to 'phone you with details of a couple of places, which could well suit your indicated requirements. Both venues have a range of furnished, self contained apartments/flatlets, from which to choose, and both have the added benefits of a swimming pool and gym.
We have stayed at both venues, each for a period of three months or so, without any cause for complaint. We have no interest in either venue, other than as satisfied guests.
Mat.
NB: This post is SOLELY to assist the OP, and I will not, therefore, respond to any posts entered onto this thread by the usual bunch of sad, attention seeking trolls .

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 15, 2018, 11:31 am

Old Grumpy wrote:
May 13, 2018, 9:20 am
Looking for some ideas please. Currently staying in a hotel but looking for somewhere a bit more secluded. Live on my own so don't need a house or anything like that. thought an apartment or a small resort bungalow would be ideal. Have my own transport so would prefer an out of town location, but not too far .Not sure about rent but thought I could get somewhere decent for about 5k a month .would want to try for one month to start but after if happy would sign for 6 months at a time .Don't have pets or playthings, just me .Enjoy seclusion, peace and quite, maybe the latter is too much to expect all the time in Thailand, but most of the time anyway.Any suggestions please.?
do you have contact details tel,email ?

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 15, 2018, 12:11 pm

Old Grumpy wrote:
May 13, 2018, 9:20 am
I've got a high quality,50 sqm brand new poolside apartment for rent,furnished or unfurnished.very flexible contract.water,wifi,gardening included.very secure and quiet.tropical gardens,electric gates,for more details contact [email protected] or tel 0933479123. Viewing highly recommended.pictures available.

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”