Prostrate Test

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
gprit
udonmap.com

Prostrate Test

Post by gprit » March 15, 2018, 12:17 pm

Anyone know whether there is anywhere in Udon that offers URINE test for prostrate (more accurate than PSA blood test).
BKK hospital don't offer it.

(just a regular checkup.....)

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Prostrate Test

Post by semperfiguy » March 15, 2018, 12:49 pm

I never knew there was such a test, but here's a good article that explains it. It's unlikely that it's available in Udon if BKK Hospital Udon doesn't make it available. Just my guess! Sounds like this is the best way to screen for prostate cancer now.

https://www.pcf.org/news/new-urine-test ... te-cancer/

Please let us know if you find the test in Udon.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » March 15, 2018, 2:14 pm

Yes, also interested in finding this out. I had Prostatitis about 10 years ago, the diagnosis included a PSA & Cystocopy. Also a DRE!!

maxeboy
udonmap.com

Post by maxeboy » March 15, 2018, 3:11 pm

Sthlm3 prostate test is a new and better test to localize cancer as well as aggressive cancer.
Karolinska Sjukhus, Stockholm perform this test as do other medical labs connected to this hospital. Test is recommended for persons up to 69-75 years of age.
The test is also available in UK and is a simple blood test for detecting a cancer. You can avoid Biopsy in this way. You can read more from MEDSCAPE.COM about advantages.I am going to Sweden in July for this test.
PM me for further information.

Kind regards from

maxeboy
GreatDane born free taxed into slavery

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » March 15, 2018, 3:56 pm

Faraday wrote:
March 15, 2018, 2:14 pm
Yes, also interested in finding this out. I had Prostatitis about 10 years ago, the diagnosis included a PSA & Cystocopy. Also a DRE!!
So How are you now? You on medication?
BPH two years now. Taking alpha blocker, and Finasteride.
Still up 3-4 times a night,and wait leaning against the toilet wall waiting to pee.
Operation needed but think out my price range here Thailand

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » March 15, 2018, 7:01 pm

All ok at the moment, but haven't had a PSA for over a year, can't recall what the numbers were though.

I pee, but sometimes 5 times a night.

If you think you need an op, then make enquiries at all the hospitals & tell them you're not a 'rich farang'. From experience, the prices for surgery of all kinds, are flexible.

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » March 17, 2018, 6:18 am

Not being able to urinate properly can be what I had, a restriction growth inside the prostate.
They had me on duodart but that did nothing and I was on an ever increasing dose of macrodantin to overcome infection.( not a good prospect)
Finally had an op arranged for a TURPS proceedure. 3 days in the Mater in Brisbane, and all fixed. Took maybe another 3 months on macrodantin to clear out the main bug but good ever since.
Side effects are the swimmers get ejected back into the bladder which can be a bit of an ery experience for some they say.
Other stuff still works ok but tend to get less use these days ( getting older😔

Return to “Health & Beauty”