General Udon Thani topics only!
Udon Map
Admin

Re: The 7 martyrs of SongKhon Thai response to christian teachings WW2

Post by Udon Map » March 15, 2018, 10:58 am

felixcat wrote:
March 14, 2018, 7:13 pm
I presented some "facts"...
Not really. Actually, you presented YOUR facts. You ignore any information which doesn't agree with what you believe.

Here's an article you might find interesting, Felix. "Scientific Faith Is Different From Religious Faith" or, you could also call it, "It’s better to get a cancer diagnosis from a radiologist than from a Ouija Board."

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... th/417357/

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 15, 2018, 7:41 pm

Hey if you want to see Thailands history you may also want to see the "Soaps" that run daily on Thai TV.
Just today as the wife and I were sitting at BKK Hospital, looking at the "soaps" (because we don't sit with our head into a phone, like most all) , a scene came on where a lady was shakeled inside a "cage" and they were going to cut her head off. My wife told me, "That was Thailand 200 years ago". Really, I said
Paul, you keep saying "Who is it"? OK, give a look at this..its a bit long, about 3 hours, but I'm sure you will walk away with more than you came with....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is64dsv5Glc
Enjoy

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 16, 2018, 11:05 am

Want to see something a bit strange? Go to the White Temple in Chiang Rai and look at the "hands" reaching up out of hell. Its out front as you are walking in. I guess that kind of blows the idea of reincarnation.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”