6 days after the Super Red Moon, lets see what happenened

General Udon Thani topics only!
felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: 6 days after the Super Red Moon, lets see what happenened

Post by felixcat » February 11, 2018, 11:28 pm

christian_2013 You asked in Flu Shot forun if I thought about working with Red Tunnel? something. Looked it up, nothing..send again or get me here peacemaker77g@gmail. Haters stay away, I will post your junk online.
Good for you christian_2013, you are using the "clues" in front of us to profit in more ways than one. Myself, Gold has always and will always be the only money. Prefered by all Kings on earth and the One individual in Heaven. (Streets of gold)
Pipe dream? Who knows, will see when I get there. Hey, heres another clue from the Bible: "In those days (last days) they shall cast their gold into the streets." Is this saying gold will be the last form of money before the whole system is destroyed and rebuilt in "the new Heaven and earth"? If I had more "Fiat" it would go to gold. And the haters say you can't eat it, really? My broth-in-law in BKK & I ate alot of gold one night doing damage to that gallon size Gold Slagger liquer bottle. And that solid gold crown I made for my molor...and that gold you bury in the ground, it can make some fine jewelry. How about that Bitcoin, make a good crown?
“Conspiracy theorists” may actually know some things that you do not. In fact, one recent study found that “conspiracy theorists” are actually more sane than the general population. So the next time you are tempted to dismiss someone as a “conspiracy theorist”, just remember that the one that is crazy might actually be you.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 12, 2018, 8:30 am

felixcat wrote:
February 11, 2018, 11:28 pm
In fact, one recent study found that “conspiracy theorists” are actually more sane than the general population.
May we have a citation for that, please?

You heard about the man who was released from the mental hospital? Ran into him in the street the other day. He told me, "I have a certificate that says that I'm sane, do you?"

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 12, 2018, 4:13 pm

That was tongue in cheek, same as your remark, Paul. It is getting more crazy out there. Lets stay on topic please: Is Rothschild Going To Tank The Market To Punish Trump? -- Bill Holter
https://www.sgtreport.com/ And I urge other to follow SGTReport.com for daily up to date info.
Just trying to wake the masses.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 12, 2018, 7:10 pm

felixcat wrote:
solid gold crown I made for my molor
Molor
the One individual in Heaven.
Who are we to argue?

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 13, 2018, 8:27 am

Udon Map wrote:
February 12, 2018, 8:30 am
felixcat wrote:
In fact, one recent study found that “conspiracy theorists” are actually more sane than the general population.
felixcat wrote:
February 12, 2018, 4:13 pm
That was tongue in cheek, same as your remark, Paul.
Actually, Felix, it wasn't tongue-in-cheek. You seem to be one who is big on truth and facts, as opposed to conjecture. You cited a study. I'd like to know what it is. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 13, 2018, 2:20 pm

Paul said "May we have a citation for that, please?"
(Actually, i don't know how to do the brown comment grab, that you all do. Maybe one of you will tell me. I did tell many of you how to upload pictures for the last 3-4 years)
"May we have a citation for that, please?" Thats a "slppery slope".
To support the "truth" you will be "vilianized"....need I say more?
But, for your entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlVXw4RPqg
Most all conspiracies have been proven to be 100% true ( A conspiracie is "truth" , perpetuated by the cia, and through "propaganda" they get you to fight among yourselves, and keep "yourselfs" down)
need I say more?

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 13, 2018, 3:22 pm

Udon Map wrote:
February 13, 2018, 8:27 am
Udon Map wrote:
felixcat wrote:
felixcat wrote:
Actually, Felix, it wasn't tongue-in-cheek. You seem to be one who is big on truth and facts, as opposed to conjecture. You cited a study. I'd like to know what it is. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.
felixcat wrote:
February 13, 2018, 2:20 pm
Paul said "May we have a citation for that, please?" ... "May we have a citation for that, please?" Thats a "slppery slope". To support the "truth" you will be "vilianized"....need I say more? But, for your entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlVXw4RPqg. Most all conspiracies have been proven to be 100% true ( A conspiracie is "truth" , perpetuated by the cia, and through "propaganda" they get you to fight among yourselves, and keep "yourselfs" down)
need I say more?
Actually, yes, you need to say more. You cited "one recent study" but decline to identify it. You've made a lot of unsupported allegations, and provided a link to a video with someone else making more unsupported allegations about conspiracies. No study? No proof? And you wonder why people are skeptical....

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 13, 2018, 7:13 pm

Paul why does someone need to provide you "proof" all the time? I presume you have a computer connected to a wifi which allows you to research your own proof. No Study? A couple of psychologists from the University of Kent UK, which you could have found yourself in 5 minutes flat.
Honestly it worries me that those so ready to attack and ridicule someone for there beliefs are asking for "proof" all the time, are you guys not interested in how the monetary system works, History, Law, Religion and science which have been the foundations for a society for the last 700+ years. Most of our laws still exist from that period which are in use today.
How many of you actually know the Etymology of your own language?
The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term "conspiracy theory" and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.
Just remember gentlemen we only have access to less than 10% of what is available conventionally on the internet. The other 90% access is another world completely.
Elon Musk said in an interview, if you can be bothered looking for yourself, He has called for regulation in the AI Industry as a warning "Because people are not going to comprehend AI until it is killing them in the streets".
MOST of what is classified as conspiracy is in fact TRUE but most people won't discuss it because of the PC police walking amongst us, living in the matrix and only willing to except what there programmed to except.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 17, 2018, 9:34 am

Udon Map wrote:
February 13, 2018, 3:22 pm
Udon Map wrote:
February 13, 2018, 8:27 am
Udon Map wrote:
felixcat wrote:
felixcat wrote:
felixcat wrote:
February 13, 2018, 2:20 pm
Paul said "May we have a citation for that, please?" ... "May we have a citation for that, please?" Thats a "slppery slope". To support the "truth" you will be "vilianized"....need I say more? But, for your entertainment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlVXw4RPqg. Most all conspiracies have been proven to be 100% true ( A conspiracie is "truth" , perpetuated by the cia, and through "propaganda" they get you to fight among yourselves, and keep "yourselfs" down)
need I say more?
Actually, yes, you need to say more. You cited "one recent study" but decline to identify it. You've made a lot of unsupported allegations, and provided a link to a video with someone else making more unsupported allegations about conspiracies. No study? No proof? And you wonder why people are skeptical....
Really, Felix? Silence? Might lead one to consider that perhaps your views don't stand up to objective consideration....

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”