Looking for a house to Rent

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
ELK13

Looking for a house to Rent

Post by ELK13 » November 12, 2017, 10:56 am

Hello
I'm new to this forum. I am looking for a short term rental from December 1 to February 10. These dates are a little flexible. Ideally I need a house with 3 bedrooms. My wife and I plus two little ones are coming to Udon Thani to look at property and generally get a feel for the place, with a view to moving there permanently. A house with a bit of a garden would be nice and a pool even nicer but not essential.I would certainly treat your property as if it were my own and we are pretty careful tenants. Any help appreciated.

sabaiking
udonmap.com

Re: Looking for a house to Rent

Post by sabaiking » November 14, 2017, 9:25 am

Checkout my property. Ideal for short term lease cause all daily life furniture is included.

3-bedroom-luxury-house-t27362.html

mr t
udonmap.com

Post by mr t » November 14, 2017, 10:00 am

CHECK OUT MY HOUSE LISTING
SHORT TERM RENTAL AVAILABLE FOR THESE DATES
3/4 LUXURY EXECUTIVE HOUSE WITH SECURE GARDEN AND POOL
24,000 A MONTH INCLUDING SWIMMING POOL MAITENANCEDATES [email protected]
+66899151466

mr t
udonmap.com

Post by mr t » November 16, 2017, 1:40 pm

I forgot to say my house (3/4 bedroom luxury house with private pool) is also available for sale
mrt.

mr t
udonmap.com

Post by mr t » November 18, 2017, 3:22 pm

SPECIAL OFFER
☺☺
I HAVE JUST REDUCED MY MONTHLY RENTAL COVERING

DECEMBER/JANUARY/FEBRUARY/MARCH FOR MY

3/4 BEDROOM LUXURY HOUSE WITH PRIVATE POOL
FURNISHED IN
UDON THANI DISTRICT