RL World Cup & Championship Football

General sports news and discussions.
panmotor
udonmap.com

RL World Cup & Championship Football

Post by panmotor » October 26, 2017, 12:27 pm

My slingbox is temporarily down meaning I am rediscovering the joys of Thai tv and internet streaming.

Anyone know if the RL world cup is on any of the Thai channels. I have full True package which includes Fox Sports who, according to google, have the rights in the US. Does it normally follow that it will also be on Thai tv!?

I am also concerned about missing Leeds v Sheff U early Saturday AM which is live on Sky UK. I cant see that MCOT Fam are presently advertising their games this weekend. Anyone know if it will be shown?

Barney
udonmap.com

Re: RL World Cup & Championship Football

Post by Barney » October 26, 2017, 5:20 pm

panmotor wrote:
October 26, 2017, 12:27 pm
My slingbox is temporarily down meaning I am rediscovering the joys of Thai tv and internet streaming.

Anyone know if the RL world cup is on any of the Thai channels. I have full True package which includes Fox Sports who, according to google, have the rights in the US. Does it normally follow that it will also be on Thai tv!?

I am also concerned about missing Leeds v Sheff U early Saturday AM which is live on Sky UK. I cant see that MCOT Fam are presently advertising their games this weekend. Anyone know if it will be shown?
Pan

Haven't seen an answer and hoping to be home myself in time for the aussies to bash the poms in the opening game on Friday night. My True package has the Setanta channel or used to ( somewhere around the 669 channel) so hope they are showing the world cup.

panmotor
udonmap.com

Post by panmotor » October 26, 2017, 9:44 pm

Not gonna rise Barney cos I reckon you will bash us!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 26, 2017, 10:16 pm

Hopefully after the mourning period comes to an end both PPTV & MCOT will start to advertise their LIVE games again. Send MCOT a message on facebook asking what games are being shown. They have always answered in about 30 mins or so in the past, but might take a bit longer bearing in mind what day it is

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » October 28, 2017, 9:13 am

Barney wrote:
October 26, 2017, 5:20 pm
panmotor wrote:
Haven't seen an answer and hoping to be home myself in time for the aussies to bash the poms in the opening game on Friday night. My True package has the Setanta channel or used to ( somewhere around the 669 channel) so hope they are showing the world cup.
Barney suggest you try Channel 125.(Setanta)?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 31, 2017, 9:59 am

mathusalah80 wrote:
October 28, 2017, 9:13 am
Barney wrote:
October 26, 2017, 5:20 pm
panmotor wrote:
Barney suggest you try Channel 125.(Setanta)?
Thanks have tried that mathusalah

Have tried all the True channels but to no avail for the RLWC.

Return to “World Sports”