The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 9, 2017, 12:19 pm

Now Tap patrons can enjoy our German beverage offerings in these original imported German tankards ... these heavy 550 ml earthenware mugs depict various regions of Germany and offer some thing a bit different adding to the drinking experience ..ourThai customers seem to like the idea ...im just pleased they arrived safe n in one piece.

Image

DM
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

Benchwarmer10
udonmap.com
Posts: 353
Joined: May 30, 2016, 6:33 pm

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Benchwarmer10 » August 9, 2017, 12:40 pm

They'd come in handy in a brawl!! lol

User avatar
neeemu
udonmap.com
Posts: 218
Joined: February 13, 2007, 2:53 am
Location: North Yorkshire (UK) and Udon

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by neeemu » August 9, 2017, 1:04 pm

With the owner being a Scunthorpe fan such behaviour would be ill advised. Football hooliganism is in the top 3 professions in his home town.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 9, 2017, 1:32 pm

Benchwarmer10 wrote:
August 9, 2017, 12:40 pm
They'd come in handy in a brawl!! lol
neeemu wrote:
August 9, 2017, 1:04 pm
With the owner being a Scunthorpe fan such behaviour would be ill advised. Football hooliganism is in the top 3 professions in his home town.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 9, 2017, 1:37 pm

Actually after a recent survey it was found the top 3 professions in St Tropscunthorpe are..

1. Benefit fraud
2. Curry manufacturing
2. Embriodery
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

User avatar
neeemu
udonmap.com
Posts: 218
Joined: February 13, 2007, 2:53 am
Location: North Yorkshire (UK) and Udon

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by neeemu » August 9, 2017, 2:48 pm

The embroidery is just the stitching of the 'made in Thailand/Bangladesh' labels onto football shirts as the labour is cheaper in Scunthorpe!

I can joke about these things, my home town being the beautiful riviera of Hartlepool.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 9, 2017, 4:30 pm

neeemu wrote:
August 9, 2017, 2:48 pm
The embroidery is just the stitching of the 'made in Thailand/Bangladesh' labels onto football shirts as the labour is cheaper in Scunthorpe!

I can joke about these things, my home town being the beautiful riviera of Hartlepool.
Arrrr Tha Reviaira De Hartlepool ... home of the inventor of the plastic dog turd and monkeyhangers ... been many times always got a warmish welcome ..from the police that is . Couldnt understand a word the locals said but is most certainly wasnt the queens English ...and we always win away at Hartlepool :D :D .. google Hartlepool ..i didnt realise its twin town is Chenobyl .

First customers to try the new German tankards ..a wee little Thai lassie .. needed both hands and a straw .!!

dm
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP COOK REQUIRED (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 9, 2017, 7:26 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 9, 2017, 12:19 pm
Now Tap patrons can enjoy our German beverage offerings in these original imported German tankards ... these heavy 550 ml earthenware mugs depict various regions of Germany and offer some thing a bit different adding to the drinking experience ..ourThai customers seem to like the idea ...im just pleased they arrived safe n in one piece.

Image

DM
Strange how the drinking vessel can determine the customers choice ... so far today every Thai table at least one has gone for the German Tankard .. must say tho the new German Ladenburger beverages are very good IMO .

WE NEED A COOK ... preferably experienced in Thai and Western food including Steak / Grill n Tapas ... however training is on offer for the prep in cooking of imported steaks if ness .

6 day week , hours are Tuesday to Sunday 3-30 pm to 11-30 pm , day off every MONDAY .
Salary 12k PCM to start rising to 15k...plus share of tips .

Drop in , call or contact via FB page if interested .

DM n Dao
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP Service/Promo girl (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2017, 1:46 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 9, 2017, 7:26 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 9, 2017, 12:19 pm
Now Tap patrons can enjoy our German beverage offerings in these original imported German tankards ... these heavy 550 ml earthenware mugs depict various regions of Germany and offer some thing a bit different adding to the drinking experience ..ourThai customers seem to like the idea ...im just pleased they arrived safe n in one piece.

Image

DM
Strange how the drinking vessel can determine the customers choice ... so far today every Thai table at least one has gone for the German Tankard .. must say tho the new German Ladenburger beverages are very good IMO .

WE NEED A COOK ... preferably experienced in Thai and Western food including Steak / Grill n Tapas ... however training is on offer for the prep in cooking of imported steaks if ness .

6 day week , hours are Tuesday to Sunday 3-30 pm to 11-30 pm , day off every MONDAY .
Salary 12k PCM to start rising to 15k...plus share of tips .

Drop in , call or contact via FB page if interested .

DM n Dao
As above - FULL TIME COOK REQUIRED .
FORGOT also need
SERVICE / PROMO GIRL ... must have all the right attributes ... similar to the one one in Khun Zidanes Avatar ...

DM
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP Cook !!! do we have a cook in the house ..NO (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 18, 2017, 1:34 pm

STILL LOOKING FOR A COOK ..

HOURS Tuesday to Sunday 3-30 pm to 11-30 pm
Mondays day off
Salary start 12k pcm rising to 15k plus share of tips
**Experience prefered but a standard Thai cook will be ok as full training on preparing and cooking IMPORTED STEAKS will be given if required .

Just back from another Bkk and lower Isaan trip upon which i encountered some freak weather , floods storms etc , very hazardous driving conditions indeed .

Please to say TUTTH is fully stocked with all core products and several new ones as well .. with some crazy promos on some of our Belgian Beverages !!! . and if anyone is passing thru either Korat , Ubon or Sisaket provinces check out the Tap locations based there all now fully operational and doing great .

ALL WELCOME TO DROP BY BROWSE OR BUY .

DM n Dao
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 19, 2017, 12:41 pm

A couple of potential recommended cooks coming to interview today thanks to the UM members who pointed them in our direction , fingers crossed one will turn out to be ok so we can get the new restaurant fully operational ...

TIT ..HEAD SHAKING BUT TRUE !!!! Thai guy that came recently for cook job who professed to be a chef and business consultant and would not only cook but set up the whole system for the venue inc recruiting all staff inc a sous chef and kitchen helpers from his "team? ALL HE WANTED WAS A SALARY OF 60K PER MONTH FOR HIMSELF ...now DM remained calm and said thank you very much but we are a small outlet in Udonthani Thailand NOT the Grand Hotel in Las Vegas so Bollocks mate !! .. dream on . He then dropped to ONLY 50k special for us cos he liked the place .. unwaveringly and without a facial movement or spoken word DM pointed to the door ... and he departed with a bemused look on his face...

Job details
6 day working week Tue to Sun ... 3-30pm to 11-30pm / MONDAY DAY OFF
Salary 12k rising to 15k plus share of tips ..
Small Menu - Steak Grill , Tapas n Thai .

DM
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

Benchwarmer10
udonmap.com
Posts: 353
Joined: May 30, 2016, 6:33 pm

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Benchwarmer10 » August 19, 2017, 2:46 pm

I have two excellent cooks, but sorry, John, they're staying here. I've got them to ask around, but no joy.

User avatar
Nigglyb
udonmap.com
Posts: 440
Joined: February 13, 2014, 5:00 am

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Nigglyb » August 19, 2017, 2:54 pm

The Boy has just finished 3 years of home economics. He's mastered boil in the bag, a rudimentary pasta bake & setting fire to the grill with bacon. He also says Leeds are sh!t. Any good?
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 2518
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 19, 2017, 4:06 pm

Nigglyb wrote:
August 19, 2017, 2:54 pm
The Boy has just finished 3 years of home economics. He's mastered boil in the bag, a rudimentary pasta bake & setting fire to the grill with bacon. He also says Leeds are sh!t. Any good?
Im tempted purely becos of the last sentence in your post , alas paste bake is not on our proposed menu .

I recall DM doing cockery at school decades ago .. scones / rock cakes were my fortee the dentists in scunny loved me !!
3DM Udon Co., Ltd. | website:
http://3dmudon.com

See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Udon ... 80?fref=ts

User avatar
Nigglyb
udonmap.com
Posts: 440
Joined: February 13, 2014, 5:00 am

Re: The Udon TAP (Sponsor)

Post by Nigglyb » August 19, 2017, 4:45 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 19, 2017, 4:06 pm

I recall DM doing cockery at school decades ago
Ahh the art of cockery. Some things taught in school stay with you forever

Image
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest