recumbent bike

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
d1gromet
udonmap.com

recumbent bike

Post by d1gromet » July 21, 2017, 12:59 pm

looking for exercise equipment, some call them spinbike. BRAND NAME Major Sport. dose any one know of a store that carry's this brand.

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: recumbent bike

Post by parrot » July 21, 2017, 2:27 pm

lots of good deals on Major Sport equipment on lazada.

I did a quickie search for Major Sport in Udon, but no hits.......it's possible the big exercise shop, about halfway to Makro from the fountain circle, left hand side, might carry that brand.

d1gromet
udonmap.com

Post by d1gromet » July 21, 2017, 5:09 pm

Thanks, will check it out Monday when i/we come to town.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 22, 2017, 9:07 am

parrot wrote:
July 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
lots of good deals on Major Sport equipment on lazada.

I did a quickie search for Major Sport in Udon, but no hits.......it's possible the big exercise shop, about halfway to Makro from the fountain circle, left hand side, might carry that brand.
That shop has everything, but they're very expensive compared to BKK.

When I was shopping for weightlifting equipment for my home, their prices were twice what a merchant charged me in BKK for the same, and in some cases better, equipment.

My best advice to anyone shopping for exercise equipment is to shop around. Most shops out of town will ship to Udon for a very reasonable price.

The large sports shop on the top level of Central Plaza has excellent cardio equipment at good prices and often have sales. I bought a commercial model elliptical machine there five years ago. Still going strong.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 23, 2017, 9:55 am

Exercise bike for Udon Map

d1gromet, the following site on Lazada will give you a wide selection of styles and prices:

http://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?spm=a2 ... tion=prod2

I purchased this particular bike and it is outstanding. It's actually better than the machines in the fitness center in Udon where I used to work out, and it's considered commercial grade. The seat and back are very comfortable and the distance from seat to peddles is easily adjusted as well as the resistance on the wheel. It's so quiet that you will barely hear a noise. Whatever you do, do not buy the typical exercise bike that has no back rest. The seats are small and hard and you will not be able to ride one of those things more than 15 minutes without getting off and allowing the blood to circulate back into your butt. For me they are terribly uncomfortable, and if the workout become a real chore and you begin to dread it, then you will stop after only a few days. I ride mine nearly every day and I actually look forward to getting on the thing and riding uninterrupted for over 30 minutes. Here is the machine which I purchased. It comes nearly completely assembled. Just put on the peddles, stabilizer pods and handlebars and you're ready to go. Took me about 30 minutes. A similar machine at Marathon Exercise Equipment on Phosri Road was twice that much.

http://www.lazada.co.th/kf-fit-semi-com ... =1&boost=2
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

d1gromet
udonmap.com

Post by d1gromet » July 23, 2017, 3:55 pm

I purchased this particular bike and it is outstanding. It's actually better than the machines in the fitness center in Udon where I used to work out, and it's considered commercial grade. The seat and back are very comfortable and the distance from seat to peddles is easily adjusted as well as the resistance on the wheel. It's so quiet that you will barely hear a noise. Whatever you do, do not buy the typical exercise bike that has no back rest. The seats are small and hard and you will not be able to ride one of those things more than 15 minutes without getting off and allowing the blood to circulate back into your butt. For me they are terribly uncomfortable, and if the workout become a real chore and you begin to dread it, then you will stop after only a few days. I ride mine nearly every day and I actually look forward to getting on the thing and riding uninterrupted for over 30 minutes. Here is the machine which I purchased. It comes nearly completely assembled. Just put on the peddles, stabilizer pods and handlebars and you're ready to go. Took me about 30 minutes. A similar machine at Marathon Exercise Equipment on Phosri Road was twice that much.

I looked at that KF FIT 8718R looks pretty nice, But I wanted to look at a R920 By Major Sport first before I buy. The seat and back are what i want to make sure their good. so I assume you have the 8718R.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 23, 2017, 4:05 pm

d1gromet wrote:
July 23, 2017, 3:55 pm

I looked at that KF FIT 8718R looks pretty nice, But I wanted to look at a R920 By Major Sport first before I buy. The seat and back are what i want to make sure their good. so I assume you have the 8718R.
Right...I have the 8718R. The seat is a soft moulded rubber which is very comfortable compared to the typical seat which is vinyl covered with foam underneath and stapled to a wooden board. The back is a flexible web material that allows for air to pass through so the skin can breath as you exercise, and this is very sturdy and gives you a little "spring" to your back so that you're not leaning back on a hard surface. The seat and back are the very best part of this machine since we are all looking for comfort when we exercise. You will not be disappointed!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”