15 Rai Hilltop Land and New House Loei, 14,000,000 baht or Best Offer

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
wpdrake
udonmap.com

15 Rai Hilltop Land and New House Loei, 14,000,000 baht or Best Offer

Post by wpdrake » May 13, 2017, 10:58 am

LAND AND NEW HOUSE FOR SALE

15 Rai Hilltop Land with Mountain Views

3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
Modern Kitchen: Washer, Stove/Oven, Dishwasher

14,000,000 Baht (Including Furniture, ATV, and Guest Cottage)

098-879-6266 Thai and English
[email protected]
The attachment statue2Small200kb.jpg is no longer available

View from the property:
The attachment statue2Small200kb.jpg is no longer available

Other Photos can be found here: StoneMountainEstate.wordpress.com

Land and House for Sale in Loei. Beautuful property in a beautiful province with chanote deed. 20 rai of hill top lands with incredible mountain views. Property is well shaped with 140 meters frontage on a 10 meter country road. The 20 rai is 165 meters from the main government road, Rt. 2249. This property is very unique in Thailand as it is rare to find a property with views to the village below and mountains that has a chanote deed. If you see this property, you will buy it.

Description of house:

Brand new house, single story, 220 sq. Meters, 2365 sq. Ft., 12 km from Big C and downtown Muang Loei. Very clean with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Air Conditioner each room, hot water in baths. Modern western style kitchen includes beautiful kitchen cabinets, electric oven and cooktop, refrigerator, dishwasher, as well as clothes Washing machine. All furnishings are included such as beds, dining table and chairs, living room couch and tables, large living room sideboard, desks and bookcases in office, all kitchen appliances, ceiling fans, bedroom dressing tables and closets, all bathroom decorations and glass showers (not artwork, painings, or TV's). Also being sold is a like new ATV with trailer.

Address:

292 Moo 5
Ban Nong Na Sai
T. Nadindum, A. Muang Loei
Loei 42000

Land size: 15 rai

House and Room sizes: 11 x 20 m, 220 sq.m (2365 sq.ft.)

Master Bedroom and en suite bathroom: 7.5 x 5.5 m
Bedroom #2: 4 x 3.5 m
Bedroom/Office #3: 4 x 3.5 m
Kitchen: 4 x 5.5 m
Dining Area: 3 x 3 m
Living Room: 3.5 x 5.5 m
Laundry room/Storage: 3 x 7 m
Enclosed Garage (car park): 8 x 7 m

Air Conditioning: 5 Energy efficient units (Mitsubishi) 13,500 BTU

2 Full Bathrooms are fully tiled with glass shower enclosures and hot water heaters

Electric Garage door with Remote Control

Gatepost Lamps and Lamps on House with automatic solar switches

Other Accessories:

Hoffen vinyl windows with screens

Curtains in all bedrooms

Vertical Blinds, wooden, in kitchen and office

Deep water well and Franklin 1/2 HP well pump

Filter pump

Separate water pump for garden

This house is sold fully furnished with high quality furnishings

Property also includes as 4.5 x 4.5 m cottage building which can be used for childrens playhouse, guest house, activities building and many other uses.

Also, an ATV with utility trailer

Directions: From downtown Loei (Muang Loei), proceed East on Rt. 2138 about 7 kilometers to gasoline station on right side which is at intersection of Rt. 2249. Turn left at gas station onto Rt. 2249, and proceed north exactly 4 kilometers to country road at left which is the entry road to the proeprty. Proceed 165 meters to property on left.

The Country road is across from a white stone highway marker with teh number 4. Call 092-730-4333 (Thai and English) , or 088-561-5035 (English) once you are in the area. [email protected]

About Loei

Muang Loei town is very pleasant and not congested. It is the only province where you can still drive downtown anywhere you want to in rush hour with no problem. There are never any traffic jams. We have Big-C, Home Pro, Lotus, and Makro. A terrific air conditioned/garden restaurant adjoining the PTT station downtown in sight of the hospital serves some of the best Thai food in Thailand. Or head over to the new beef restaurant at the T for beef noodles during the day, or great grilled beef and pork at night. Or if you want to cook yourself, head over to Lotus or Makro for some delicious imported T-Bone steaks from Australia. Phu Loei Coffee is a great shop for coffee using beans from their own mountain farm, along with desserts and even a chicken dinner if you like. For fun, go to the reservoir and rent a floating hut for just relaxing or fishing with food service via longtail boat. If you like a lot of green views and scenery, this is the place in Thailand to be. And although Robinsons is "coming", you are 2 1/2 hours from driveway to Central Udonthani Dept Store parking lot.
Attachments
HouseFrontStatue copy 2.jpg
YellowDrive copy.jpg
HeaderViewCloudsWithCaption.jpg
KitchenDining230kb.jpg
Last edited by wpdrake on December 31, 2018, 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

mac1966
udonmap.com

Re: 20 Rai Hilltop Land and New House Loei, 16,000,000 baht

Post by mac1966 » May 13, 2017, 12:36 pm

Stayed in Loei for a year and as you say it's a very pleasant city.

The locals were very friendly and has an airport with flights to bkk.

Good luck with the sale

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

jntlange
udonmap.com

Post by jntlange » May 26, 2017, 9:28 am

Is renting this property an option for you?

wpdrake
udonmap.com

Post by wpdrake » May 26, 2017, 10:20 am

Thank you for viewing, but property not for rent as I have to move back to US. Based on land alone, property is priced at average for neighboring properties.

wpdrake
udonmap.com

20 Rai and New House Loei, 16,000,000 Baht

Post by wpdrake » December 8, 2017, 8:52 am

Many Improvements and Decoration completed September 2017, including two outbuildings.
More photos and details at: https://stonemountainestate.wordpress.com/
[email protected]
092-730-4333

The Land Parcel: The 20 rai parcel (9 acres), is square in shape, with 140 meters frontage on a country road. It is one property back (about 165 meters) from the main government highway, Rt. 2249, one of the most beautifully scenic roads in Thailand. Although a country estate, the property is only 12 kilometers from downtown Loei City, and the Big C shopping/entertainment complex. Loei also contains the national hardware store, Home Pro, as well as additional shopping at Tesco Lotus and Makro. The gentle slopes of the property, with its interesting and always changing mountain views, make for a very interesting property, and one that is unusual to find in Thailand with the highest level Title Deed (referred to as “Chanote”). The property is fenced with barb wire and chain link to keep pets inside
Brand new house (April 2017), single story house, built to Western Standards (220 sq. Meters, 2365 sq. ft.), 12 km from Big C and downtown Muang Loei. Very clean and modern open floor plan, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Air Conditioner each room, hot water in baths. Modern western style kitchen includes beautiful kitchen cabinets, electric oven and cooktop, refrigerator, dishwasher, as well as clothes Washing machine. All furniture is included such as beds, dining table and chairs, living room couch and tables, large living room sideboard, desks and bookcases in office, all kitchen appliances, ceiling fans, bedroom dressing tables and closets, all bathroom decorations and glass showers (no artwork, paintings, or TV’s).
MasterBath.png
MasterBath.png (132.71 KiB) Viewed 2963 times
FullLivingRoom.png
Frontwithpottingshed.jpg
Driveway.jpg
DressingTables.png
BestFront.jpg
Attachments
ViewGatetohouse.jpg

wpdrake
udonmap.com

Loei 20 Rai and New House near Town 11,500,000 baht

Post by wpdrake » May 8, 2018, 11:18 am

Special Sale Price
May Only
(Sale Price Expires May 30, 2018)

11,500,000 Baht

New House on 15 rai with 150 meter frontage on private road just off main Highway 2249, 20 minutes to Big C.

3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Western Standards, sold furnished. Beautiful square piece with mountain views.

More photos and details at StoneMountainEstate.wordpress.com

Feel free to contact me: [email protected]

DannyC

Post by DannyC » May 29, 2018, 8:17 pm

Hi Mr Drake,

Lovely property you have here, id like to ask the following questions if you don't mind please.

1.I notice that now the property is reduced to 11.5 mb the land size has been reduced from 20 rai to 15 rai, is that correct or a typo ?

2.What is the elevation of the property ?

3.I notice the house is located in the lower part of the property ( lower than the access road ) does it or has it ever suffered from flooding during heavy rains.

4. What established trees and crops are on the property and are they yielding.

5. Are your neighbours growing organic crops or chemical assisted crops.

6. How deep is the mountain water well on the property.

7. How deep are the concrete footings (pad) that the house sits on.

8. Is the roof structure made from steel or timber.

9. Has the building suffered from any settlement cracks since it was completed.

10. What would be your full and final price in order to get a quick deal done.

I hope my post reaches you well, apologies for the many questions I'm just trying to get an accurate gauge on the property to compare with what else I've been offered and before i request to arrange a viewing.

Kind regards

Danny
(Bangkok resident)

wpdrake
udonmap.com

Post by wpdrake » May 30, 2018, 11:38 am

Hello Danny and many thanks for your post.

Yes we had a special price which has expired: 15 rai, 11,500,000 baht net, Buyer to pay ALL charges, taxes, etc required at Land Office for transfer, which includes 3% Business Tax (property owned less than 5 years). Price has reverted to 13,200,000 for 15 rai, share all transfer fees if no bank loan involved, Buyer pays all fees if a bank is involved. All purchase offers considered.

It is a one of a kind property, house condition is Better than brand new, EXTREMELY clean, tile grout is white.

In answer to your questions:

Elevation unknown, property sits on a hill overlooking town.

There is NO Flooding, this property is high and dry, not sure what you are talking about access road, we start at 2 meters above the access road and rises well above that, you have to climb up from the road to get onto the property. I know what worries you though, every property we looked at for 3 years before finding this one I had to look down!!!

Property has 20 orange trees, 20 lime, 3 yellow lemon, 1 avocado, 10 or so mango trees of various variety, etc. I am not going to list every tree. All fruit trees are 3-4 years old, orange and lime and mango and bell fruit producing, longgone and some others no. 2 Grapefruit trees have first fruit.

As we are in a mountain area, no rice fields, all surrounding property is rubber trees, 3 sides, government wooded property 1 side.

Well is 50 meters

I don't know about any footing, house sits on a stone mountain, which was scraped, builder unable to dig anything, American style concrete slab foundation reinforced with rebar, no termites can come from below.

Roof structure is steel. Attic insulates with 6" fiberglass insulation.

No settlement cracks.

Price as above 1st paragraph. We had reduced it for quick sale, but my wife's Green card visa is dragging and now not so urgent.

Many thanks again for your inquiry.

Please supply your email if you can for any further questions. If you come take a look and like the property, I am sure we can reach a settlement. If you are just shopping a low price, probably not the property for you. We have what I believe to be the only new house with land for sale in Loei town that is not a project house.

Walter
[email protected]

DannyC

Post by DannyC » May 30, 2018, 11:57 am

Hi Walter,

Thank you very much indeed for the very informative and prompt reply, may i ask what happened to the other 5 rai that was originally being parceled with the property, was it sold off or are you deciding to keep it for yourself or more importantly is it still available ?

Thanks again for your time, here's my email address to keep in touch [email protected]

Kind regards

Danny

tonytuy2005
udonmap.com

Post by tonytuy2005 » June 2, 2018, 6:02 pm

Amazing ...after 5 months you cut off price 4.5 million ....could be next year you give for free....sorry ..i just joke but who make the price ?? a magician ....???

wpdrake
udonmap.com

Post by wpdrake » June 2, 2018, 7:51 pm

Dear tonytuy:

In Thailand one has to have a high price because the first thing out of a Thai's mouth is "Can you discount". They don't know anything about anything but want to know that. Our price fluctuates from time to time due to changing circumstances. the property is worth 16,000,000 baht based on the prices (including "sold" prices) of the surrounding area properties. We had a 1 month sale to be able to leave Thailand, now our set price is 13,200,000 with no discount.

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”