Wanted 1 or 2 rai of land

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
vincemunday
udonmap.com

Wanted 1 or 2 rai of land

Post by vincemunday » April 25, 2017, 11:00 am

I'm looking for a rai or so of land. I'm not worried about it's current use but it MUST have a full unencumbered chanote, front a concrete road and have access to water and electricity. I'm not terribly fussed about location either but I would like it to be quite near or within the Udon Thani ring road. In the first instance please email [email protected] with as much detail as you can along with price. I cannot tell you what I'm prepared to pay as that will vary depending on location.

The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted 1 or 2 rai of land

Post by Marcosteffano » April 25, 2017, 11:36 pm

That's strange a farang looking for land and nobody has any for sale.maybe we've all paid too much and can't sell it cheap.good luck.ps if you mention ring road or Tesco your gonna be forking out big time.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted 1 or 2 rai of land

Post by vincemunday » April 26, 2017, 9:59 am

Marcosteffano wrote:That's strange a farang looking for land and nobody has any for sale.maybe we've all paid too much and can't sell it cheap.good luck.ps if you mention ring road or Tesco your gonna be forking out big time.
Hi Marco, certainly some of the prices I've seen asked on UM can be a little high, it's never great knowing you paid too much for land (lots undoubtedly have) but if there's a cash buyer and you need the money....

I understand what you're saying re the ring road etc but I know what I need and it's better to say, this won't be the first time I have purchased land in and around UT so I'm aware of what it's worth but thanks for the advice and it's taken on board.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”