An Amazing Buy

grievous
udonmap.com

Re: An Amazing Buy

Postby grievous » April 19, 2017, 12:04 am

=D>
Well said Barney.
The post is just advertising a property and it's up to interested parties to investigate the implications of the land title type.
This type of land title can be changed, although not directly to chanote, we have friends who have done it near Nongbualamphu after a little bit of mucking around in court. I can't remember the particular name of what the title became however it was a government registered title not a village title.

Dopsalopsalai
udonmap.com

Postby Dopsalopsalai » April 19, 2017, 5:25 pm

Back in the late nineties down south, "Por Bor Tor 5" land was upgraded to "Nor Sor Sam Kor". After a certain period of time that could then be further upgraded to Chanote. Not sure if this still applies. If my memory serves, all taxes must be paid up to date on the Por Bor Tor 5 in order to apply for Nor Sor Sam Kor upgrade. Again, this was 20 years ago!

grievous
udonmap.com

Postby grievous » April 19, 2017, 8:20 pm

That's exactly what I was told abd what my wife's friend has done recently

fatbob
udonmap.com

Postby fatbob » April 19, 2017, 8:27 pm

Dopsalopsalai wrote:Back in the late nineties down south, "Por Bor Tor 5" land was upgraded to "Nor Sor Sam Kor". After a certain period of time that could then be further upgraded to Chanote. Not sure if this still applies. If my memory serves, all taxes must be paid up to date on the Por Bor Tor 5 in order to apply for Nor Sor Sam Kor upgrade. Again, this was 20 years ago!

grievous wrote:by grievous » April 19, 2017, 8:20 pm

That's exactly what I was told abd what my wife's friend has done recently

It's been done here also, or out at Ampher Phen, some of the wifes mothers land was upgraded all the way to chanote over a period of time, unfortunately she lost some of the paper on the land we are on so we are still Por Bor Tor 5, but I don't really care as we intend to hand to our son one day. We still have a book with the wifes name on it and I got my yellow book using the land title no problem.

corburl
udonmap.com

Postby corburl » April 26, 2017, 4:27 pm

Let me enlighten whoever cares . Ive been here about 5 times . Located about 25 minutes outside of Ban dung . Ban dung is where foreigners go if living in udon thani is not irrelevant enough for their tastes . I can only comment on the so called swimming pool resort aspect of the property . The pool in the top photo is the only pool Ive known to have water in it . Its pretty cool and kinda big and the slide works ok . Mr Don is the owner . A very large man from America who had experience building pools in California . The main house is pretty basic . Mr Don freely admits he went a little crazy building too many pools and too much concrete everywhere . But the property is picturesque and quiet. Theres not a real business there he just charges a few baht to swim and his wife cooks food . On a big day maybe 10 people show up to swim . Honestly I seriously doubt the government is going to take this land . For what ? Why ? Mr Dons been there forever and nobody bothered him about it . If you want a lot of land and a really cool unique swimming pool , and you dont mind living in the jungle . Why not . But honestly , its a very tough sell and you could prbably get it for about 2 million. Mr Dons going to Paradise soon . This is a true fire sale . IMHO

Return to “Isan Real Estate Forum (Sponsor)”