Sports car / the only one in Thailand 199 000 Bath because sales château no parking places more

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Wally6850

Sports car / the only one in Thailand 199 000 Bath because sales château no parking places more

Postby Wally6850 » February 21, 2017, 12:54 am

You' want something different than the Usual large

*) Blue Book, *Mandatory Insurance / road tax test/year inspection/ New' on sale'

*) Completely end checked, by a professional company' / mechanic because I do not talk afterwards will, and the car will deliver Good! / hopefully next week at my house, due to crowds

'A wonderful Sport Car For The Enthusiast / converted into lamborghini Miura / Ferrari Testarossa influences
This sports car, is durable completely designed restored/rebuilt.
After 2 years of work, this is the result became ( Cost; 500 000 Bath )
We've had him zix years of ownership
Several companies (5) worked on the car
Originally a Ford Capri coach converted into this car
Has influence Lamborghini / Ferrari look' and sports sound
And the only one' in Thailand drive, because I designed this car'
'Too many to mention, what is new ' ( 3 years ago')

Some examples;

*) Airplane cockpit appearance / Safety sports cage
*) Rear axle is 60 centimetre wider. ( the tires are next to the car')
*) New custom reinforced control device'
*) New base.
*) Safety cage
*) hydraulic power steering
*) Special suspension and shock absorbers.
*) New wheels bearings
*) New spare wheel
*) The sport sound is fully adapted.
*) Everything is newly special painted/sprayed.
*) Lots of lighting fitted.
*) Inside the car fully addressed.
*) Special metal cage technique, in the car
*) DVD stereo player through the music. (Amplifier /USB stick )
*) New wide big fat tires.
*) New brakes
*) New upholstery.
*) New Window Signs Gold.
*) New brakes and lines.
*) Neuw specially made handbrake.
*) New battery.
*) New headliner.
*) New spoilers.
*) New engine parts
*) New designed Air conditioning.
*) New Special designed door lighting.
*) 2 door' Whit metal Testarossa stripes
*) Sport mirrors'
*) For 2 lying chairs, and a small bank behind, with console.
*) New Behind ride/drive, with aircraft noise.

*) The car has an Mitsubishi engine with 1600 CC

'So that all can be made when problems arise. And everything remains affordable in Thailand. At low cost, then a foreign motor' The car has always been in good repair and in the car wax and stood under the carport!

Selling Very Very' low, because Unfortunately, no parking more with the sale of our Chateau'

It is possible'..., at extra cost, bringing (whole Thailand) the car to you in proper consultation, and a small deposit

'Now Bargain Quick sale price' 199 000 Bath'! ( about 5000 Euro' )

'For more information or photos, contact Peter Tel 087-4383893 E mail pdsmit5@hotmail.com
I speak Thai, English, Dutch, and German
Attachments
PICT2981.JPG
PICT2990.JPG
PICT2993.JPG
img3.jpg
PICT2976.JPG
PICT2980.JPG
PICT2978.JPG
PICT2981.JPG

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Re: Sports car / the only one in Thailand 199 000 Bath because sales château no parking places more

Postby vincemunday » February 21, 2017, 1:32 pm

Dear God, please tell me that wasn't a mk1 hockey stick....
“I'm a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.”
― Antonio Gramsci - www.changnoirooms.com

jimjay
udonmap.com

Re: Sports car / the only one in Thailand 199 000 Bath because sales château no parking places more

Postby jimjay » February 26, 2017, 7:36 am

got any engine pics? I have 200,000thb sitting right here on my table.

Wally6850

Postby Wally6850 » February 26, 2017, 10:55 am

Hello jimjay

The car represents his final inspection before sale chek still in the garage "Hopefully be back soon,"
And then there should be a new window year sticker on road tax and insurance, so I can sell these not everyday cars so I assume this is another week take for everything to my liking.
But .. better to approach me directly to my E mail, ( pdsmit5@hotmail.com ) I not seen the ad look

With friendly Greeting Peter,

Biplanebluey
udonmap.com

Postby Biplanebluey » March 13, 2017, 1:47 pm

All I want to know at this stage is ---- what is it. It looks so cool but what was it originally

Wally6850

Postby Wally6850 » March 14, 2017, 5:40 pm

It was "... a Ford Capri MK 1 and they have two years 'of making this copy' He is now at the mechanic and makes him salable Unfortunately, I have to sell because I no parking place more have for my hobby is why this road give price "When I got it back, I gun jimjay first choice ' Hopefully completely checked this week and made the bugs "than for inspection

Do not rush but want to have everything 100% right !!

Isaanfarang
udonmap.com

Postby Isaanfarang » March 16, 2017, 12:04 am

Sorry, that this car for sale is not in original condition anymore. Ford Capri 2.3 was one of my first cars and did never give any problems. 8)

glalt
udonmap.com

Postby glalt » March 16, 2017, 9:52 am

IMHO, if you took all the plastic crap off the sides of the car, it would be good looking. Sorry.

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”