Tax return

General Udon Thani topics only!
boes
udonmap.com

Tax return

Post by boes » March 13, 2017, 4:23 pm

I submitted the documents to the Udon revenue dept Januari 6. The friendly staf told me i should receive the check by post after about 2 weeks. Have called and visited them twice and they claim that payment has been sent from BKK about a month ago.
Today they asked me to go to the main post office to make an inquiry ????
Anybody else having problems with return of tax paid to Thai banks on interest ????? :shock:

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Tax return

Post by semperfiguy » March 13, 2017, 6:36 pm

If it wasn't sent by EMS with a tracking number, how on earth would the post office know anything about it? Sounds like the typical ignoramus who doesn't have an answer and is too lazy to find an answer for you, so he/she just pushes you off on some other unsuspecting ignoramus that doesn't have a clue either. Good luck with that!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 13, 2017, 7:05 pm

Semperflyguy. Wow~, that was alot of writing with alot of s[elling erros/ Lokking back, I think I need a new key board or more eye surguries. Can you see what I am saying?
About the taax problems, is mine means anything, I file electrontronicly ever year. I. 2. 3. steps, done. I do a straight line IRS return . in under 5 minututes.
If you are doing business here and have to pay double to the "Lords" over you, then I cannot help.
Sorry if I misinterpreterted anything.

boes
udonmap.com

Post by boes » March 13, 2017, 7:08 pm

My opinion too, it would just be waste of time....
Anybody else having problems with tax return ??

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 13, 2017, 8:03 pm

semperfiguy wrote:If it wasn't sent by EMS with a tracking number, how on earth would the post office know anything about it? Sounds like the typical ignoramus who doesn't have an answer and is too lazy to find an answer for you, so he/she just pushes you off on some other unsuspecting ignoramus that doesn't have a clue either. Good luck with that!
Ye who of little faith,
To be honest I have had normal mail ( not EMS) sent to me that has been at the post office and not delivered, reason being was the address was on 2 occasions slightly wrong it just sat there. It had my name so was easy to find. I just went down and asked the Ignoramus on duty and low and behold there it was , on 2 occasions.
Boes you may not be so lucky but I won't hurt to ask them.

Boes just go to the post office and ask, and, to use the colourfull adjective of semperfiguy, the ignoramus sorters may have seen a discrepancy and put it to the side.
You never know your luck

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 14, 2017, 9:06 am

felixcat wrote:Semperflyguy. Wow~, that was alot of writing with alot of s[elling erros/ Lokking back, I think I need a new key board or more eye surguries. Can you see what I am saying?
About the taax problems, is mine means anything, I file electrontronicly ever year. I. 2. 3. steps, done. I do a straight line IRS return . in under 5 minututes.
If you are doing business here and have to pay double to the "Lords" over you, then I cannot help.
Sorry if I misinterpreterted anything.
Don't know what you're talking about brother felixcat. The OP is talking about filing a request for the return of the 15% withholding of interest on his account at a local Thai bank. It's pretty commonplace here, and I will be doing the same thing come this July. He doesn't mention that it has anything to do with filing a tax return for a business or duel filing of taxes in Thailand and another country.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 14, 2017, 1:15 pm

Thanks semperfiguy . I have watched you got over 6 years here, you always show the truth.
Thank you now and for anything in the future.
We need more like you.
Thanks again, my friend.
Felixcat

boes
udonmap.com

Post by boes » March 14, 2017, 3:41 pm

It's correct , you can file online, if you master Thai language, which i don't. Staff at the revenue dept. are very friendly and fills in all documents, just have to show your tax payer card and bank statement(s).
I was worried as it usually only takes a couple of weeks before i get the refund. This year nearly 2 months overdue BUT - today the postman delivered =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”