Thai massage doctor

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
konba
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by konba » February 11, 2014, 2:14 pm

After reading the good feedback here on the forum i went to see Rose too.
Too bad i can't say the same as the other posters here, infact i had a totally other experience, the massage was rather painful, she really punches the muscels with her elbow by using a lot of force. I Always have been told that whatever massage it is it shouldnt been painful...
Anyway, the day after i was sore and had a bad neck, couldnt move it to one side so i met a local woman here in a farmer's town outside Udonthani where i stayed. She used frictions type of massage on me which worked much better and didnt hurt, the next day the pain was gone, unbelievable (costed me 100bht).

kruklanki
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by kruklanki » February 13, 2014, 7:14 pm

Well, she can't win 'em all I guess. She was beginning to sound like a saint.
What problem did you have when you went to see her? Was it your neck?
I still go there for regular maintenance and she does well by me. It's no pain, no gain in my case though.

konba
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by konba » February 13, 2014, 8:13 pm

kruklanki wrote:Well, she can't win 'em all I guess. She was beginning to sound like a saint.
What problem did you have when you went to see her? Was it your neck?
I still go there for regular maintenance and she does well by me. It's no pain, no gain in my case though.
I only have some light lower back pain and sore calfs. My neck was perfectly fine.
I'm not here to say bad things about Rose, not at all, she's a friendly person with very good intensions.
I only give my honest opinion that's all...

kruklanki
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by kruklanki » February 14, 2014, 3:04 pm

That's kinda weird that she hurt your neck when trying to fix your calves & lower back. I guess it's all connected by nerves or some such.

konba
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by konba » February 14, 2014, 5:04 pm

kruklanki wrote:That's kinda weird that she hurt your neck when trying to fix your calves & lower back. I guess it's all connected by nerves or some such.
No she did the whole part including neck...

chickaboom
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by chickaboom » March 11, 2014, 9:20 am

Just been back to Rose for my monthly maintenance and saw she's put 2 massage beds in the biggest room. She said she's getting an increasing number of Thai wives that want to be massaged at the same time as their husbands. I guess this way the wives can see there's no hanky panky going on and be massaged at the same time.

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by SanukJoe » March 27, 2014, 9:17 pm

Had a pleasant first visit to Rose's Thai massage place today.
Got the feeling that I finally found a decent, professional Thai Massage institute, after having failed many times and only found an excellent one in Vientiane.

Will do regular Thai massage sessions, but asked Rose if she could put emphasis on lower back pain, cramps in thighs, calves and toes (which I control by taking magnesium) and swollen feet (from time to time), probably all related to insufficient blood circulation.

Rose and assistant started both working on me, asking regularly if it hurts, me answering nuh, with tears in my eyes (not from emotion :D ) I know it hurts when muscles have been neglected so I knew it was for the good cause.
Later the assistant left and Rose took over for the genuine Thai massage, a most needed revitalization of most muscles.
I must say that on the way back I did not have cramps (Thai cars are too low for me, the seats that is, creating cramps) so that's a good sign. All in one I felt good after the treatment, calf and thigh muscles also more loose (Rose standing on my calves and thighs makes them loose, but hurts in the beginning...). See how my back feels tomorrow morning...

A very pleasant experience, I booked already a repeat for next week, as I want to go back to regular sessions, like I used to do back in Europe, ages ago... :)

Rose, thanks very much for your expertise and hospitality, see you next week.

430xc
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by 430xc » October 28, 2014, 8:08 pm

I visited Rose today for a massage. Told her my low back was hurting and after one hour, it felt much better. 300 baht for oil and lotion massage. She did use a lot of pressure in some areas with her arms, elbows and feet.

I will go back in a week or so for another treatment. She seems to know what she is doing. I definitely recommend her massage services.

430xc

broon97
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by broon97 » July 20, 2016, 8:45 am

Almost two years after back surgery I still have trouble with muscle pain in my back. After trying Physical therapy, laser therapy, heat and exercise and a cocktail of various drugs from the doctor, nothing seems to help.
I found reference to Rose’ telephone #089 2750 768 on Udon Map and decided to give it a try. it’s early days but my muscle pain is reduced and Rose says that after a few treatments it should normalize. I am very optimistic for the first time in a long time.
Rose’s massage is strong and effective and I shall be continuing, watch this space.

broon97
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by broon97 » July 22, 2016, 9:08 am

Just had my second session with Rose. Everything that has been said previously is fairly accurate.
She certainly knows how to handle backs, it’s almost as if she dissolves the pain with her massage technique. I walked away feeling much better with much reduced pain but I will need a couple of more sessions to be, hopefully, pain free.
She was highly recommended by Udon Map members previously and I can only agree.

udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by 12345 » July 22, 2016, 11:38 am

Does she do any type of 'adjustment' as in 'chiro' or is it strictly muscular massaging???

broon97
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by broon97 » July 22, 2016, 5:40 pm

12345 wrote:Does she do any type of 'adjustment' as in 'chiro' or is it strictly muscular massaging???
It's not 'chiro' just good massage. Read the previous posts

udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by 12345 » July 22, 2016, 7:17 pm

Thanks

broon97
udonmap.com

Thai massage doctor

Post by broon97 » July 28, 2016, 12:55 pm

Two more sessions down the line and a marked improvement in pain and ability to walk further.
I guess a weekly session from now on to maintain progress.

myworldofsand

Re: Thai massage doctor

Post by myworldofsand » March 15, 2017, 1:02 pm

Rose is the best therapist I've been to! She has great skill and strength, which is important for a remedial massage. Other places that I've tried seem to cater to wimps who "just want to relax," and they usually involve some light pressure and a rubbing motion, but their treatments don't actually accomplish any results.

That is not the case with Rose. She is a true therapist. I've had chronic neck/shoulder pain for over a year, and Rose found some significant knots that I had no idea were even there. Now we're working to mash them into submission over the remainder of my stay in Udon.

The GPS Coordinates are: 17.322640, 102.843090
https://goo.gl/maps/aquZPQy2UWJ2

Here is some info online:
http://udonmassage.blogspot.com/2012/12/six.html

Jase
udonmap.com

Post by Jase » July 2, 2019, 9:30 am

Sorry to bump an old thread, but is Rose still active in Udon?

I've tried calling her number (089 2750 768), but it appears to be out of service, and there's no indication on any of the potential houses at her location that they are anything other than residential.

If anyone has any current info (http://udonmassage.blogspot.com/ is seemingly out of date) for where/if Rose is working, I'd be very grateful.

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Post by GARYZX6R » July 4, 2019, 8:49 pm

Yes still working but back to her old shop ,not at her house. Its past the Honda dealers going out of town. You see a footbridge going across the road and to the right side you see a WAT beside a soi. Her shop is in this soi. Go under the footbridge and there is a U turn where you can go back on yourself and then turn left into her soi. At the junction to the soi you see a massage poster/sign.She is not always there but her girl assistant is ,but if you have a problem just make an appointment. Sorry dont have her phone number.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 5, 2019, 2:54 pm

I inquired and just received this back from Rose's husband:

Disregard all the house photos on the website as that was when she had moved to our house. She is back at her original site in Cbia Phon about 14 clicks south and as you go south before you go under a pedestrian bridge. Looking right is a soi/street and her shop is the last of about 4 shops. There is a temple behind and beyond the bridge. You have to make the U turn and come back. And when you do (there is heavy construction of drainage ditch) it is easier and cleaner to enter the temple grounds in front, then go out the right side and Rose's shop is right there. 062 345 9955. I would strongly suggest you call ahead.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Jase
udonmap.com

Post by Jase » July 8, 2019, 2:03 pm

Thanks guys.

I got hold of her and had a good session.

I have also added her place to Google Maps, under 'Chia Pohn (Rose) Therapeutic Massage'.

If anyone wants to add comments to her entry, it'll improve her prescence in the Googleverse.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » August 15, 2019, 9:04 am

Jarred my back a few days ago which restricted my movement due to the pain.After reading the reviews I decided to give Rose a try. After receiving a strong remedial massage yesterday woke up this morning pain free.Highly recommend

Return to “Health & Beauty”