Radical Islam (opinion)

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Barney
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by Barney » November 20, 2015, 12:04 pm

The word Hate,
Hate is good English word and is a naturally evolved feeling for us mere mortals, it is at times, IMO wrongly, thrown around in a disparaging manner against people who are normally pacifist by nature but for some reason have been forced to show this natural hate emotion, at times as a defense mechanism against another group of far greater haters. As an example, the western world against current radical islam.
And yes some of those people who hate are stereotypical, because their bond is one common train of thought together which propagates that hate emotion. Radical islam is far more stereotypical in their hate emotion.

The so called Hate speech description, IMO, which is more and more often directed towards westerner's, pales almost into nothing when you open your ears and compare it to the many radical islam hate speeches from the that group, their speeches are totally constant in their hate theme and absolutely stereotypical in their content and mind set that I find it hard to grasp that they are not continuously shouted down from the roof tops, the same as the supposed western radical islam haters are usually in their own countries.
There is no way that the hate and hate speeches are in any way a balanced argument, radical islam is way in front of any percent based scoring method.
They just hate us 100% of the time. And like any bully will deservedly get their comeuppance in due time.
They have now changed the rules of engagement and bought the war to the general public, but, now as in all war, the non radical islam countries will rightly so try to protect it's citizens with the shield of their armies. In any war there is usually a loser. Lets hope it is radical islam.

When you look at hate crimes which group does the following description make you think of?

"A hate crime is usually defined by state law as one that involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability. Laws vary by state and if hate crimes are provided for by statute, the defintions of hate crimes and penalties imposed vary. States that have hate crime statutes provide harsher penalites for such offenses.
The underlying criminal offenses that are designated in hate crime laws include, but are not limited to, crimes against persons like harassment, terroristic threats, assault and crimes against property like criminal trespass, criminal mischief and arson. It may also include vandalism causing damage to a church, synagogue, cemetery, mortuary, memorial to the dead, school, educational facility, community center, municipal building, courthouse, grounds surrounding such places or personal property located within such places.
The current federal law regarding hate crimes deals with crimes where the offender is motivated by bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or ethnicity/national origin."

pomps
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by pomps » December 1, 2015, 6:17 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/26/europ ... -radicals/

Loads of readicalised airport workers recently sacked from Charles de Gaulle,just need the UK to start checking Heathrow since UK is about to get involved with the airstrikes in Syria 8)

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » December 1, 2015, 4:45 pm

"Regardless of the constant professing of IS that they act in the name of Allah and the Islamic faith, there is a strong tendency of Western left-wing ideologues to deny the religiosity of the agenda. Such vehement refusal to criticise the religion itself continues to be as baffling as it is frustrating—augmented by the paranoia of the Left that any criticism of Islam amounts to bigotry. More to the point, the lofty attitude of these self-deprecating Westerners does nothing to support the cause of the “unbelievers” enslaved and violated by IS.

To maintain control, IS has developed an intricate bureaucracy of sexual slavery, so stringent in its rules and organisation that the sales contracts are notarised by the IS-run Islamic courts. Men from deeply conservative Islamic communities, in which casual sex is forbidden, see the promise of the sex trade as a golden opportunity to fulfil what they believe is the will of Allah while indulging in a twisted sexual campaign.

It is evident that the sex-slave trade is clinically structured, and this structure is based on religion. There are a number of verses in the Koran and Hadith that support the practice, most notably the accounts that Muhammad himself kept slaves. He also traded in slaves from Africa and other areas, as did many other people in the Arabian Peninsula at the time. One account (among many others), Koran 4:24, states, “And all married women [are forbidden unto you] save those [captives] whom your right hands possess [slaves].”

It is evident that the sex-slave trade is clinically structured, and this structure is based on religion. There are a number of verses in the Koran and Hadith that support the practice, most notably the accounts that Muhammad himself kept slaves. He also traded in slaves from Africa and other areas, as did many other people in the Arabian Peninsula at the time. One account (among many others), Koran 4:24, states, “And all married women [are forbidden unto you] save those [captives] whom your right hands possess [slaves].”

Regardless of the evidence supporting the dangers of Islamic ideology, there is a still a refusal by the Left to address it as the catalyst for Islamic terror.

There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals. The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15 to 25 per cent according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75 per cent [of Muslims] being peaceful people. But when you’re looking at 15-25 per cent … you’re looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilisation. That is as big as the United States.

So why should we worry about the radical 15 to 25 per cent? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre. When you look throughout history … most Germans were peaceful. Yet the Nazis drove the agenda. And as a result, 60 million people died … the peaceful majority were irrelevant.

Most Russians were peaceful as well. But the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant … When you look at Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful people too. Yet Japan was able to butcher its way across South-East Asia, killing 12 million people … the peaceful majority were irrelevant.

On September 11 in the United States we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the US. It took nineteen hijackers—nineteen radicals—to bring America to its knees … and kill almost 3000 Americans. It’s time we take political correctness and throw it in the garbage where it belongs
"

http://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2015/11 ... l-slavery/

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » December 4, 2015, 5:48 pm

Ten Islamic State militants slipped into Thailand, leaked police memo reveals

"The “urgent” and “secret” memo cited information about ten Syrian members of ISIS that was provided to Thailand authorities by the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), according to Bangkok-based news service Khaosod.

It said four suspects had travelled to Pattaya, two Bangkok and two to Phuket, with the remaining two heading to unknown locations.

The memo warned authorities to increase security around venues frequented by or associated with western allies who have joined attacks on ISIS, like the United States, UK and Australia.
"

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/w ... 7634037958

noosard
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by noosard » December 4, 2015, 6:08 pm

Love secret memos
Especially when they are in the papers

tataw
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by tataw » December 23, 2015, 2:28 pm

Poor old Santa is corrupting the innocent minds of the Islamic faithful in Brunei? Maybe that is why Santa is an anagram of Satan!

http://www.smh.com.au/world/brunei-bans ... lsw3x.html

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by mathusalah80 » December 24, 2015, 3:09 pm

jackspratt wrote:Sensible, balanced commentary from an Australian Muslim - well worth a look. =D>

I personally feel this has greater sensibility, balance & validity.

YOU WORRY ME applies to almost EVERY country now!! !
The paper stated today that some Muslim doctor is saying we are profiling him because he has been checked three times while getting on an airplane. The following is a letter from a pilot. This well spoken man, who is a pilot with QANTAS Airlines, says what is in his heart, beautifully. . .
Read, absorb and pass this on.
'YOU WORRY ME! '
By Qantas Airlines Pilot - Captain John Maniscalco
I've been trying to say this since 911 in New York, but you worry me. I wish you didn't. I wish when I walked down the streets of this country that I love, that your colour and culture
still blended with the beautiful human landscape we enjoy in this country. But you don't blend in anymore. I notice you, and it worries me. I notice you because I can't help it anymore.
This is because people from your homelands, professing to be Muslims, have been attacking and killing my fellow citizens and our friends for more than 20 years now. I don't fully understand their grievances and hate, but I know that nothing can justify the inhumanity of their attacks.
On September 11, ARAB-MUSLIMS hijacked four jetliners in the U. S. They cut the throats of women in front of children and brutally stabbed to death others. They took control of those planes and crashed them into buildings killing thousands of proud fathers, loving sons, wise grandparents, elegant daughters, best friends, favourite coaches, fearless public servants, and children's mothers. The Palestinians celebrated, the Iraqis were overjoyed as was most of the Muslim world.
So, I notice you now.
I don't want to be worried. I don't want to be consumed by the same rage and hate and prejudice that have destroyed the souls of these terrorists. But I need your help. As a rational Australian, trying to protect my country and family in an irrational and unsafe world, I must know how to tell the difference between you, and the Arab/Muslim terrorist.
How do I differentiate between the true Arab/Muslim Australians and the Arab/Muslim terrorists in our communities who are attending our schools, enjoying our parks, and living in OUR communities under the protection of OUR democratic government, while they plot the next attack that will slaughter these same good neighbours and children?
The events of September 11 in the U. S. changed the answer. It is not my responsibility to determine which of you embraces our great country, with ALL of its religions, with ALL of its different citizens, with all of its faults. It is time for every Muslim in this country to determine it for me. I want to know, I demand to know, and I have a right to know, whether or not you love Australia.
Do you pledge allegiance to our flag? Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car? Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation, that he will protect and prosper it? Or do you pray that Allah will destroy it in one of your Jihad's? Are you thankful for the freedom that only this nation affords; a freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of diggers, who gave their lives for this country? Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice? Do you love Australia? If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it.
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions you are taking as a community and as a religion to protect Australia. Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent. No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks. because I worry about what is unprovoked to you. I am not interested in any more sympathy. I am ONLY interested in action. What will you do for Australia – our great country – at this time of crisis, at this time of war?
I want to see Muslims waving the AUSTRALIAN flag in OUR AUSTRALIAN streets; I want to hear you chanting “Allah bless Australia”; I want to see young Muslim men enlisting in OUR military; I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchery, and to THIS nation as a whole.
The Australian Federal Police has a list of over 100 people they want to talk to regarding potential terrorism. Many of these people live and socialize right now in Muslim communities. You know them. . You know where they are. Hand them over to the police, now! But I have seen little even approaching this sort of action. Instead I have seen an already closed and secretive community close even tighter. You have disappeared from the streets. You have posted armed security guards at your facilities. You have threatened lawsuits. You have screamed for protection from reprisals.
The very few Muslim representatives that HAVE appeared in the media were defensive and equivocating. They seemed more concerned with making sure that the Australia proves who was responsible before taking action. They seemed more concerned with protecting their fellow Muslims from violence directed towards them in Australia and abroad than they did with supporting our country and denouncing 'leaders' like Khadafy, Hussein, Farrakhan, and Arafat.
If the true teachings of Islam proclaim tolerance and peace and love for all people, then I want chapter and verse from the Koran and statements from popular Muslim leaders to back it up. What good is it if the teachings in the Koran are good, and pure, and true, when your 'leaders' are teaching fanatical interpretations, terrorism, and intolerance? It matters little how good Islam SHOULD BE if huge numbers of the world's Muslims interpret the
teachings of Mohammed incorrectly and adhere to a degenerative form of the religion; a form that has been demonstrated to us over and over again; a form whose structure is built upon a foundation of violence, death, and suicide, and whose members are recruited from the prisons around the world. A form whose members (some as young as five years old) are seen day after day, week in and week out, year after year, marching in the streets around the world, burning effigies of our leaders, burning the Australian/American/British flags, shooting weapons into the air; a form whose members convert from a peaceful religion, only to take up arms against Australia, the USA, United Kingdom, - countries of their birth. A form whose rules are so twisted, that their travelling members refuse to show their faces at airport security checkpoints, in the name of Islam.
We will NEVER allow the attacks of Bali, September 11, or any others for that matter, to take away that which is so precious to us: Our democratic rights, freedoms, and fun loving way of life. I want to know where every Muslim in this country stands and I think it is my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to demand it. A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and sisters who died protecting the very system of government that is protecting you and your family.
I am pleading with you to let me know. I want you here as my brother, my neighbour, my friend, as a fellow Australian. But there can be no grey areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance, and it is up to YOU, to show ME, where YOU stand. Until then, 'YOU WORRY ME! '

In Summary:
I totally agree with this sentiment. I hope you will forget all about the 'political correctness' mandate we've had rammed down our throats, and see if this doesn't ring true in your heart and mind. For Australia, with all the multiculturism we've been told is so important, why should we not, as Australians, expect that the thousands of new people immigrating to our country will show their love for our country, their allegiance to our country, their willingness to obey the laws of our country, and acceptance that we are a Christian country? Just because they are able to enjoy exercising their own religion, they should not expect us to be ashamed of ours. They knew Australia was a Christian country when they came here. Why are we erasing Christianity because immigrants who are unwilling to adopt our way of life expect us to? There is just too much insanity in the world, and we have to start taking a stand.
I hope you will forward this, so others will feel they are not alone if they are starting to feel the same. LET'S SATURATE THE FREE WORLD WITH THIS ONE! THANK YOU.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » January 30, 2016, 11:31 am

Vicars should grow BEARDS to reach out to Muslims in their areas, says Bishop of London

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3yhNzKR3s

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by BigRick808 » January 31, 2016, 3:57 am

Haha! Crazy fools :)

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by BigRick808 » January 31, 2016, 3:57 am

Haha! Crazy fools :)

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by BigRick808 » January 31, 2016, 3:58 am

Maybe this is a factor is the rape epidemic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmL7m0by4UQ

tataw
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by tataw » February 4, 2016, 5:40 am

Because the Muslim male attitude is one of that female non-believers are trash and deserve what they get

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/7 ... -detention

noosard
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by noosard » February 4, 2016, 7:54 am

Well that judge only gave him a slap on the wrist
What a joke

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » February 5, 2016, 9:51 pm

Killing Islamists Cost-Effectively

The comments are as interesting as the article,

http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2016 ... fectively/

tataw
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by tataw » February 7, 2016, 4:05 am

It seems that the press and the lady concerned (don't blame her) aren't impressed either Noosard. What was with the defecating on her patio?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/news/ ... d=11585780

The MFAT official who allowed him out of the country has fortunately been dismissed.

GT93
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by GT93 » February 7, 2016, 12:25 pm

NZ sentences including those given for terrorism are usually way less than what are given in Australia or the UK. When we think of terrorism in NZ many of us think of the French foreign intelligence service, the Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE), and the killing of Fernando Pereirain in 1985.

France initially denied responsibility for the attacks, but later admitted its role. Two of the French agents involved in the attack were arrested, convicted, and jailed for only 10 years, while several others escaped. I understand that the Australians picked some of them up but Australian law then was too weak and they could not detain some of the terrorists. French defence minister Charles Hernu eventually resigned over the affair.

Many NZers have family, including me, buried in France defending France. And the French government still engaged in a terrorist act in NZ in the 1980s. We have long memories. Few older NZers would help the French government. I'm not prepared to spend 5 cents protecting France.

I understand that the then leader of the French government's terrorist squad now lives in Virginia and has never faced any criminal charges. The Americans seem happy for some non-Muslim terrorists to live in the US. It might be that NZ has never sought to extradite him as it's regarded as a hopeless case. He's too protected under American law? If that's wrong, we should still seek to extradite him. And if convicted give him 20 years.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

socksy
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by socksy » April 6, 2016, 2:06 pm

Interesting read.

CHURCHILL ON ISLAM

Unbelievable, but the speech below was written in 1899. (Check Wikipedia - The River War). The attached short speech from Winston Churchill, was delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and journalist. It probably sets out the current views of many, but expresses in the wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language, of which he was a past master. Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one of the great men of the late 19th and 20th centuries. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and British Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in debt.

He was a prophet in his own time. He died on 24th January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral. HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step;
and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."
Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London).

Churchill saw it coming.

AND WHO TOOK THE BUST OF CHURCHILL OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE ?
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

tataw
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by tataw » April 6, 2016, 3:20 pm

There has never been any acts of terrorism recorded in NZ. This smells of something much more sinister. Or is the NZ Government pandering to the Egyptians in the hope of a favourable trade for the export of live sheep?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/a ... cals-egypt

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by Aardvark » April 6, 2016, 4:22 pm

Quote{ There has never been any acts of terrorism recorded in NZ.} What about the "Rainbow Worrier" ??

ronan01
udonmap.com

Radical Islam (opinion)

Post by ronan01 » April 6, 2016, 4:27 pm

socksy wrote:Interesting read.

CHURCHILL ON ISLAM

Unbelievable, but the speech below was written in 1899. (Check Wikipedia - The River War). The attached short speech from Winston Churchill, was delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and journalist. It probably sets out the current views of many, but expresses in the wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language, of which he was a past master. Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one of the great men of the late 19th and 20th centuries. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and British Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in debt.

He was a prophet in his own time. He died on 24th January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral. HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step;
and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."
Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London).

Churchill saw it coming.

AND WHO TOOK THE BUST OF CHURCHILL OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE ?
2014 Election candidate arrested over Churchill speech - European election candidate was quoting an anti-Islamic passage from Winston Churchill book when he was arrested

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... peech.html

Dont know the outcome

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”