Hiring a Bus

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
kakariki
udonmap.com

Hiring a Bus

Post by kakariki » October 31, 2009, 7:02 am

Hi All
I'm looking to hire a 'self drive' small bus this time in Udon, a Toyota Commuter or similar.
I used to hire a friends but they sold it and last time I could not find anyone who rented them.
I need it a couple of times between the 20th Nov - 7th Dec for a couple of day trips with the family.
BB

doo
udonmap.com

Re: Hiring a Bus

Post by doo » October 31, 2009, 8:47 am

Hi,
Hired a twelve seater plus driver for 3 days a few months back, from VIP, 1500B a day plus fuel. Will be cheaper if you drive yourself. I think the driver gets 300B per day so drive yourself should be 1200B a day. Had GPS etc.
Go down the road, on right just before airport entrance towards the golf driving range and it is on the right hand side, about halfway to driving range. He has Toyota commuters.
Cheers Doug.

kakariki
udonmap.com

Post by kakariki » November 1, 2009, 4:55 am

Hi
Is that actually on the ring road, and could you give a map ref, I'll have a look when I'm back in 2 weeks.
Thanks

doo
udonmap.com

Post by doo » November 1, 2009, 4:32 pm

Hi.
Not on the ring road. Take The ring road to the Airport road and turn down airport road. On the first right hand gap on the duel carriageway turn right, before school on left and entrance to A/P. There is a big sign pointing to a golf driving range. On the first right hand corner, not a sharp corner, it is on the right hand side. There is a wall on left hand side of this road. After wall ends corner about 50M and will have signs outside. He has about half a dozen mini buses, will see some there if not hired out. I found him very good and willing to help.
Sorry can not help with map ref. wife out in car with maps.
Cheers Doug.

doo
udonmap.com

Post by doo » November 1, 2009, 4:51 pm

Hi,
Wife just got back the road is called Th Tha Chang Road. and is in mapsquare ref. 5C.
Hope this helps.

kakariki
udonmap.com

Post by kakariki » November 1, 2009, 5:28 pm

Hi
Thanks for the info, I know where that is, I'll check it out.
BB

jensjorgen1999

Post by jensjorgen1999 » June 22, 2018, 3:49 pm

What kind of driver's license do you need to rent/drive a minibus like Toyota Commuter/12 seats in Thailand? My danish license is only good for a car with 9 seats.

Return to “Travel & Transport”