Football Friendly in Bangkok....

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
dezzer111
udonmap.com

Re: Football Friendly in Bangkok....

Post by dezzer111 » July 22, 2022, 12:07 pm

747man wrote:
July 22, 2022, 11:02 am
dezzer111 wrote:
July 21, 2022, 11:25 pm
747man wrote:
July 21, 2022, 9:40 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
July 21, 2022, 9:12 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
July 21, 2022, 8:17 pm
Ha ha ha good one mate,take note Lilac.he he he.
Wot Are Like You must be KINKY,Obsessed with Me Lilac Knickers....Hee Hee Hee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, Desiree Hows Yer Non-Stick ( TEFAL ) Pan Holding Up...?? :-" :-" :-"
About Time Someone HIT you over the head with it then, It Wouldn't make Much difference though as there is NO Soft Brain Tissue to DAMAGE !!

Next you'll be wearing one of those gay Bluenose kits he he he.oh you mean my degree, Dopey.
555 !! You're Degree 555 !!
74stupid7what do you mean, You're Degree I'm not a degree, I have obtained a degree, you stupid *****, you can't even express yourself in the English grammer language, must be the Scouse grammer language likkkke
Get real scouse.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 22, 2022, 12:31 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
July 22, 2022, 12:07 pm
747man wrote:
July 22, 2022, 11:02 am
dezzer111 wrote:
July 21, 2022, 11:25 pm
747man wrote:
July 21, 2022, 9:40 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
July 21, 2022, 9:12 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
July 21, 2022, 8:17 pm
Ha ha ha good one mate,take note Lilac.he he he.
Wot Are Like You must be KINKY,Obsessed with Me Lilac Knickers....Hee Hee Hee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, Desiree Hows Yer Non-Stick ( TEFAL ) Pan Holding Up...?? :-" :-" :-"
About Time Someone HIT you over the head with it then, It Wouldn't make Much difference though as there is NO Soft Brain Tissue to DAMAGE !!

Next you'll be wearing one of those gay Bluenose kits he he he.oh you mean my degree, Dopey.
555 !! You're Degree 555 !!
74stupid7what do you mean, You're Degree I'm not a degree, I have obtained a degree, you stupid *****, you can't even express yourself in the English grammer language, must be the Scouse grammer language likkkke
Get real scouse.
STILL WAITING for YOU to show Proof of YOUR Degree !! I Won't HOLD My Breath !!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 22, 2022, 1:19 pm

Darwin, at the very early part of any theory of evolution, or how to score four times and STILL look like a poor mans Andy Carroll.
1) Make sure the opposition keeper has limper wrists than Larry Grayson
2) When faced with a totally open goal from under one yard and the keeper being level with one post, make sure you use all available space and scuff it so badly that you score off the other post

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » July 22, 2022, 6:19 pm

Darwin? You mean Dezzer.

Give me a heads up when this thread starts discussing Hitler and the Nazis, it will be confirmation that it's going nowhere.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 22, 2022, 8:13 pm

Sky sports had zero interest in Newcastle .Now they have this wealth off a murderous regime they talk about them every 5 minutes .......Agree Statto.....???

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 23, 2022, 6:49 am

747man wrote:
July 22, 2022, 8:13 pm
Sky sports had zero interest in Newcastle .Now they have this wealth off a murderous regime they talk about them every 5 minutes .......Agree Statto.....???
It's either the Toon or LIV golf, no?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 23, 2022, 10:07 am

tamada wrote:
July 23, 2022, 6:49 am
747man wrote:
July 22, 2022, 8:13 pm
It's either the Toon or LIV golf, no?
Yep & They even " TALK " About LFC From time to time.....555 !!

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » July 23, 2022, 3:56 pm

747 *****, you're degree ha ha ha,know worra mean likkkke lar,was it an approved School?you went to for retards.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Football Friendly in Oz

Post by stattointhailand » July 23, 2022, 4:21 pm

Leeds Utd 1 - 1 Crystal Palace Reserves (9 first teamers didnt travel)

One of the softest pens you will see all season put Leeds in front just before the hour mark, and the equaliser came from a Palace break from their own pen area with Jordan Ayew taking the ball inside his own half and out running the defense before sliding the ball to his strike partner who finished into the empty net.
Question for Samster, are you worried about the defenders you have for this season?
After watching Brisbane Roar create four or five 2 v 1 overloads, and now Palace Reserves do the same on a couple more occasions, I wonder what damage the likes of Kane/Son could do. On the plus side they do have a fairly easy start to the season which will give Jessie a chance to get them organised

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » July 23, 2022, 4:42 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
July 23, 2022, 3:56 pm
747 *****, you're degree ha ha ha,know worra mean likkkke lar,was it an approved School? you went to for retards.
Do you mean Alan went to an approved school on behalf of the retards?

I mean Alan was a good soul and said 'don't worry lads, I'll go and do your schoolwork for you'. Then they could amble off and to watch a game at Anfield (so long as they were with a responsible adult).
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

samster
udonmap.com

Re: Football Friendly in Oz

Post by samster » July 24, 2022, 10:16 am

stattointhailand wrote:
July 23, 2022, 4:21 pm
Leeds Utd 1 - 1 Crystal Palace Reserves (9 first teamers didnt travel)

Question for Samster, are you worried about the defenders you have for this season?
Given that we played almost 2 different teams whereas Palace didnt make any subs until late on, your assertion about Palace reserves doesn't really hold water Stats......maybe get a job at The Sun with such half truths.

Anyway, yes, I agree that we seem to be holding a high line. Hopefully the coach will be making plans to tweak this. Our defenders arent actually too bad and, Roca is going to turn out to be a top signing as a CDM if he can avoid too many red cards.

The problem is clearly up front and, I cant see too many goals. Bamford, despite being a jolly nice chap, is bang average with little support.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 24, 2022, 3:17 pm

My comment about Palace reserves was due to the match commentator making the point that Palace had left NINE (9) first team starters at home in London when they traveled. Although the likes of Joel Ward, Jorden Ayew and Luka Milivojevic all played they are unlikely to be in Palaces Starting X1 on 5th August, so in reality my comment held far more truth than the average Daily Mail Brexit report :lol:

I do think you may have a little gem in the lad Geldhart who seems to be far more mature than his years. Been impressed almost every time i've watched him. =D>

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » July 24, 2022, 7:43 pm

Yes, Statto, the commentator and yourself were correct. Apparently, because of no or insufficient jabs, lack of fitness, Zaha, Eze, Benteke, Guehi, Olise and McArthur (latter two injured?) all stayed in UK.One has to question the organisation there and it was certainly a disappointment to Palace fans who travelled, or lived in Singapore and Oz. Anyway, Zaha and Eze scored back home and the former's effort worth a look. About 1.36 in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYP9X-lTakY

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 24, 2022, 7:54 pm

:-" Bit of a waste Patrick keeping Zaha & Eze at Palace,
Tell you what, you keep Zaha for another season, and we'll take Eze off your hands for say 30 mill :lol:

We'll do a BA Baracus on him and make sure he makes next years trips ;)

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » July 25, 2022, 9:15 am

Perhaps a worrying situation for Palace? I think Zaha is in his last year of his contract. A nightmare if he ended leaving on a 'free' (too much concrete for the new stand invested there). Zaha must be a lot happier under Vieira, with others sharing the workload too. He frustrates with his tantrums, but gets targeted regularly, with the opposition desperate to stop him any way they can. In complete honesty, often he is "Just too good for you". Eze is great, plays with a smile on his face - and what a smile! He has the ability to slathom past players, like a skier round those poles. Olise, injured at present, has the ability to wow too.
Incidentally, was the 30 million pounds, dinar, riyal???

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » July 25, 2022, 10:21 am

Basic maths lesson for the commentators and Stats

Leeds A v Palace A/B 1st half
Leeds B v Palace A/B 2nd half

A=3
A/B=2
B=1

I wont even mention the Leeds players who were missing through injury even though the Palace players were included in Brian's list.

Palace & Leeds will be scrapping over 13th place with the 3 promoted clubs, Southampton, Brentford and Everton below us.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 25, 2022, 2:47 pm

:lol: Given Palace A were still in London shouldnt your basic maths read .....

Leeds A v Palace B/C 1st half
Leeds B v Palace B/C 2nd half

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Football Friendly in Norf Lundan

Post by stattointhailand » July 30, 2022, 7:10 pm

After 20 mins Arsenal 4 0 Seville .......... last time that happened the late great Cheick Tiote scored the equalizer in about the 82nd min of a 4 - 4 draw

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Football Friendly in Norf Lundan

Post by tamada » July 30, 2022, 7:43 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 30, 2022, 7:10 pm
After 20 mins Arsenal 4 0 Seville .......... last time that happened the late great Cheick Tiote scored the equalizer in about the 82nd min of a 4 - 4 draw
He's dead now so what's your point?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 30, 2022, 8:13 pm

I know, that's why I said "late" great

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”