Friendly Matches !!

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1328
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » July 29, 2018, 8:13 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:04 pm
Its OK 747 , They dont understand the concept of ALWAYS support your team through thick and thin (and by christ theres been some thin since Ashley arrived on Toonside).

So many kopites and Mancs change their allegiance when things arent so rosy that they have started to think they are the norm [-X
really,is that so???????

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 805
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by dezzer111 » July 29, 2018, 8:20 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:04 pm
Its OK 747 , They dont understand the concept of ALWAYS support your team through thick and thin (and by christ theres been some thin since Ashley arrived on Toonside).

So many kopites and Mancs change their allegiance when things arent so rosy that they have started to think they are the norm [-X
747. Looks like you have a bit back up from the other no hopers footie team.
Last edited by dezzer111 on July 29, 2018, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » July 29, 2018, 8:22 pm

Even one of the main Man U fan channels has commented on the fact that there were far more 'pool shirts on display yesterday than in previous seasons and said that Man U had to change their style of play if they were to "get those fans back" and that the loss of revenue from the merchandise could be harmful long term..

Even they know that the vast majority of their "fans" will change sides at the drop of a hat :lol:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1328
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » July 29, 2018, 8:33 pm

''Even one of the main Man U fan channels has commented on the fact that there were far more 'pool shirts on display yesterday than in previous seasons''' just think about what you said there :roll: so thats a fact then is it :roll: :roll: :roll: you might of been better off saying you overheard someone in fuzzy kens saying it \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1328
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » July 29, 2018, 8:34 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:04 pm
Its OK 747 , They dont understand the concept of ALWAYS support your team through thick and thin (and by christ theres been some thin since Ashley arrived on Toonside).

So many kopites and Mancs change their allegiance when things arent so rosy that they have started to think they are the norm [-X
Get a room you pair of queens

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 29, 2018, 8:43 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:34 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:04 pm
Its OK 747 , They dont understand the concept of ALWAYS support your team through thick and thin (and by christ theres been some thin since Ashley arrived on Toonside).

So many kopites and Mancs change their allegiance when things arent so rosy that they have started to think they are the norm [-X
Get a room you pair of queens
555 !! I Hear you've got a HOT Date with You're Bird......
Diifs4BXsAAyOnJ.jpg

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1328
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » July 29, 2018, 8:44 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:20 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:04 pm
Its OK 747 , They dont understand the concept of ALWAYS support your team through thick and thin (and by christ theres been some thin since Ashley arrived on Toonside).

So many kopites and Mancs change their allegiance when things arent so rosy that they have started to think they are the norm [-X
747. Looks like you have a bit back up from the other no hopers footie team.
He needs all the help he can get,hes getting battered from everywere lately,mind you he does put himself up there to be shot down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
37379708_10210653855857366_2673531341198327808_n.jpg
a2a0b209914c39427a765aec642ad376.jpg

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 805
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by dezzer111 » July 29, 2018, 8:58 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:44 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:20 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:04 pm
Its OK 747 , They dont understand the concept of ALWAYS support your team through thick and thin (and by christ theres been some thin since Ashley arrived on Toonside).

So many kopites and Mancs change their allegiance when things arent so rosy that they have started to think they are the norm [-X
747. Looks like you have a bit back up from the other no hopers footie team.
He needs all the help he can get,hes getting battered from everywere lately,mind you he does put himself up there to be shot down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 37379708_10210653855857366_2673531341198327808_n.jpg a2a0b209914c39427a765aec642ad376.jpg
Cannon fodder a punch bag for the forum 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
souness
udonmap.com
Posts: 198
Joined: April 13, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by souness » July 30, 2018, 7:43 am

hate everton hate 747 more.ha ha ! not heard from yore girlfriend gt for a while.has she/he deserted youz?
sean

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 30, 2018, 11:15 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:44 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:20 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
July 29, 2018, 8:04 pm
Its OK 747 , They dont understand the concept of ALWAYS support your team through thick and thin (and by christ theres been some thin since Ashley arrived on Toonside).

So many kopites and Mancs change their allegiance when things arent so rosy that they have started to think they are the norm [-X
747. Looks like you have a bit back up from the other no hopers footie team.
He needs all the help he can get,hes getting battered from everywere lately,mind you he does put himself up there to be shot down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 37379708_10210653855857366_2673531341198327808_n.jpg a2a0b209914c39427a765aec642ad376.jpg
Hw did yer HOT Date go ?? Hope She Suffocated yer with those huge TITS !!! :razz: :razz: 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 30, 2018, 11:16 am

souness wrote:
July 30, 2018, 7:43 am
hate everton hate 747 more.ha ha ! not heard from yore girlfriend gt for a while.has she/he deserted youz?
sean
Why YOU Hate me,It's a Sign of ENVY Yer Know ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6767
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by Zidane » August 2, 2018, 2:59 pm

747man wrote:
July 29, 2018, 1:28 pm
As for Everton.....shocking again....hopefully there will be three weaker sides than them in the Premiership this season.

You Need to start Worrying about you're own team.....
Manchester United 2 Real Madrid 1

Its only a friendly but I dont think we'll be facing a relegation battle,unlike Everton ! =;
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
BobHelm
udonmap.com
Posts: 18405
Joined: September 7, 2005, 11:58 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by BobHelm » August 2, 2018, 3:14 pm

Vinicius Junior at 18 years old & newly imported from Flamengo (for a world record deal for an under 19 year old) for £38.7M looked the player most likely on the pitch to take over from Ronny as Bale had a disappointing outing..

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » August 2, 2018, 6:11 pm

Its only a friendly but I dont think we'll be facing a relegation battle,unlike Everton !.....

I'm NOT A Gambling man, But Would you like a SMALL Wager( I'm on a State Pension ) On that LAST Bit of you're Statement .......??????????????????

Everton buy from Barca. Liverpool buy from Stoke. Just sayin' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1328
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 2, 2018, 9:06 pm

747man wrote:
August 2, 2018, 6:11 pm
Its only a friendly but I dont think we'll be facing a relegation battle,unlike Everton !.....

I'm NOT A Gambling man, But Would you like a SMALL Wager( I'm on a State Pension ) On that LAST Bit of you're Statement .......??????????????????

Everton buy from Barca. Liverpool buy from Stoke. Just sayin' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
talking of stoke and barcelona
38204066_2017113231643535_8723550384628432896_n.jpg
747man the gift that keeps giving :lol: :lol: :lol:THEPOWERSHIFTCONTINUES :D

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » August 2, 2018, 10:07 pm

Everton buy from Barca. Liverpool buy from Stoke. Just sayin' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very Very true 747 ......... some clubs buy up and coming players from smaller teams and make them better while other clubs buy those that have already failed, been cast off, and are looking for anyone who will pay sky high salaries for less than average players :-"

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » August 3, 2018, 1:29 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
August 2, 2018, 9:06 pm
747man wrote:
August 2, 2018, 6:11 pm
Its only a friendly but I dont think we'll be facing a relegation battle,unlike Everton !.....

I'm NOT A Gambling man, But Would you like a SMALL Wager( I'm on a State Pension ) On that LAST Bit of you're Statement .......??????????????????

Everton buy from Barca. Liverpool buy from Stoke. Just sayin' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
talking of stoke and barcelona 38204066_2017113231643535_8723550384628432896_n.jpg 747man the gift that keeps giving :lol: :lol: :lol:THEPOWERSHIFTCONTINUES :D
That's Only Sky Sports talking SH*T, Everton have DENIED It..... :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6767
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by Zidane » August 5, 2018, 10:55 am

With less than 1 week to go before the start of the EPL season,some more friendly results....
Arsenal 2 Lazio 0
Bournemouth 0 Real Betis 2
Brighton HA 2 Nantes 1
Everton 2 Valencia 3
Girona 4 Spuds 1
Liverpool 5 Napoli 0
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » August 5, 2018, 11:16 am

Zidane wrote:
August 5, 2018, 10:55 am
With less than 1 week to go before the start of the EPL season,some more friendly results....
Arsenal 2 Lazio 0
Bournemouth 0 Real Betis 2
Brighton HA 2 Nantes 1
Everton 2 Valencia 3
Girona 4 Spuds 1
Liverpool 5 Napoli 0
Newcastle 0 Augsburg 1

Post Reply

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”