Friendly Matches !!

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » July 27, 2018, 11:21 am

*kin ell 747, there are LIMITS to HOW friendly you can be =;

Everton Nil is starting to become a theme again ........... THREE on the trot now, although ya did manage one goal against Bury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIvkC3wKSuY

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 27, 2018, 11:26 am

stattointhailand wrote:
July 27, 2018, 11:21 am
*kin ell 747, there are LIMITS to HOW friendly you can be =;

Everton Nil is starting to become a theme again ........... THREE on the trot now, although ya did manage one goal against Bury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIvkC3wKSuY
It's O.K Statts,We are just trying to Lull the rest of the Prem.into a False sense of security.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » July 27, 2018, 11:34 am

Youve been watching that guy on toffee tv again havent you :lol:

"We did have a couple of chances in the second 'alf"
"Tosun was close with a header"
"Richarlson did deliver one great cross for Tosun with the outside of his foot"
"The defense were sh*te"

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 805
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by dezzer111 » July 27, 2018, 2:01 pm

747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 11:10 am
Zidane wrote:
July 27, 2018, 9:33 am
Blackburn v Everton.jpg
FULL TIME: BLackburn 3-0 Everton
One to forget for Everton, there.

STEADY LOSING
Oh ! That's MADE You're Day Ain't it......IT Was " A Friendly " :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ha ha ha not again love it( Toffoes) soft centered sweets just like Everton soft beaten by Blackburn just keeps getting better don't you agree 747 LOL.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » July 27, 2018, 2:34 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
July 27, 2018, 2:01 pm
747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 11:10 am
Zidane wrote:
July 27, 2018, 9:33 am
Blackburn v Everton.jpg
FULL TIME: BLackburn 3-0 Everton
One to forget for Everton, there.

STEADY LOSING
Oh ! That's MADE You're Day Ain't it......IT Was " A Friendly " :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ha ha ha not again love it( Toffoes) soft centered sweets just like Everton soft beaten by Blackburn just keeps getting better don't you agree 747 LOL.
Thats a bit harsh dez......... considering that abysmal display by your lot against Citehs babys [-X [-X [-X

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 805
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by dezzer111 » July 27, 2018, 2:38 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 27, 2018, 2:34 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
July 27, 2018, 2:01 pm
747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 11:10 am
Zidane wrote:
July 27, 2018, 9:33 am
Blackburn v Everton.jpg
FULL TIME: BLackburn 3-0 Everton
One to forget for Everton, there.

STEADY LOSING
Oh ! That's MADE You're Day Ain't it......IT Was " A Friendly " :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ha ha ha not again love it( Toffoes) soft centered sweets just like Everton soft beaten by Blackburn just keeps getting better don't you agree 747 LOL.
Thats a bit harsh dez......... considering that abysmal display by your lot against Citehs babys [-X [-X [-X
No not harsh at all, Toffoes are are Rubbish ask Taxi for 711 he doesn't lie 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1328
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » July 27, 2018, 6:44 pm

747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 11:10 am
Zidane wrote:
July 27, 2018, 9:33 am
Blackburn v Everton.jpg
FULL TIME: BLackburn 3-0 Everton
One to forget for Everton, there.

STEADY LOSING
Oh ! That's MADE You're Day Ain't it......IT Was " A Friendly " :shock: :shock: :shock:
lol,but you took great delight in starting this thread and pointing out liverpool ''DREW AGAINST THE MIGHTY BURY''? Was that not a friendly?evertom then went on to draw against the ''MIGHTY BURY'' lol, but you conceaded a goal???? ,you really are a top of the rangeE N D
images (9).jpg
images (9).jpg (6.63 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
,you let yourself down every time you post,lol ,''747MAN THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING''
thumb_never-argue-with-an-idiot-they-will-drag-you-down-26466682.png
thumb_never-argue-with-an-idiot-they-will-drag-you-down-26466682.png (14.5 KiB) Viewed 1330 times
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 805
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by dezzer111 » July 27, 2018, 6:59 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
July 27, 2018, 6:44 pm
747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 11:10 am
Zidane wrote:
July 27, 2018, 9:33 am
Blackburn v Everton.jpg
FULL TIME: BLackburn 3-0 Everton
One to forget for Everton, there.

STEADY LOSING
Oh ! That's MADE You're Day Ain't it......IT Was " A Friendly " :shock: :shock: :shock:
lol,but you took great delight in starting this thread and pointing out liverpool ''DREW AGAINST THE MIGHTY BURY''? Was that not a friendly?evertom then went on to draw against the ''MIGHTY BURY'' lol, but you conceaded a goal???? ,you really are a top of the rangeE N D images (9).jpg ,you let yourself down every time you post,lol ,''747MAN THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING''thumb_never-argue-with-an-idiot-they-will-drag-you-down-26466682.png \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Got you on the ropes now 747 time to start back pedalling he he 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 27, 2018, 7:18 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
July 27, 2018, 6:44 pm
747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 11:10 am
Zidane wrote:
July 27, 2018, 9:33 am
Blackburn v Everton.jpg
FULL TIME: BLackburn 3-0 Everton
One to forget for Everton, there.

STEADY LOSING
Oh ! That's MADE You're Day Ain't it......IT Was " A Friendly " :shock: :shock: :shock:
lol,but you took great delight in starting this thread and pointing out liverpool ''DREW AGAINST THE MIGHTY BURY''? Was that not a friendly?evertom then went on to draw against the ''MIGHTY BURY'' lol, but you conceaded a goal???? ,you really are a top of the rangeE N D images (9).jpg ,you let yourself down every time you post,lol ,''747MAN THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING''thumb_never-argue-with-an-idiot-they-will-drag-you-down-26466682.png \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
16730663_1844789289142697_2043875705379577214_n.jpg

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 27, 2018, 7:20 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
July 27, 2018, 6:59 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
July 27, 2018, 6:44 pm
747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 11:10 am
Zidane wrote:
July 27, 2018, 9:33 am
Blackburn v Everton.jpg
FULL TIME: BLackburn 3-0 Everton
One to forget for Everton, there.

STEADY LOSING
Oh ! That's MADE You're Day Ain't it......IT Was " A Friendly " :shock: :shock: :shock:
lol,but you took great delight in starting this thread and pointing out liverpool ''DREW AGAINST THE MIGHTY BURY''? Was that not a friendly?evertom then went on to draw against the ''MIGHTY BURY'' lol, but you conceaded a goal???? ,you really are a top of the rangeE N D images (9).jpg ,you let yourself down every time you post,lol ,''747MAN THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING''thumb_never-argue-with-an-idiot-they-will-drag-you-down-26466682.png \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Got you on the ropes now 747 time to start back pedalling he he 😂
22046759_1807322709558694_4017576193476085317_n.jpg

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » July 27, 2018, 7:46 pm

Shouldn't that sign have a Norwegian translation 747?

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1328
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » July 27, 2018, 8:13 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 27, 2018, 7:46 pm
Shouldn't that sign have a Norwegian translation 747?
BACK IN YOUR BOX COCKNEY/GEORDIE
B1w8VzeIUAAmtt2.jpg
article-0-19CE3A6000000578-921_634x706.jpg

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 27, 2018, 8:45 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
July 27, 2018, 7:46 pm
Shouldn't that sign have a Norwegian translation 747?
555 !!!!!! Well In Statts Now You've upset 7/11 As Well....

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » July 27, 2018, 8:51 pm

Well I might as well get a couple in BEFORE the season, as when we do a Crystal Palace esque start I'm sure you lot will get your own back :lol: (Five of last seasons top 6 in first eight games :-& )

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1328
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » July 27, 2018, 8:56 pm

747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 8:45 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
July 27, 2018, 7:46 pm
Shouldn't that sign have a Norwegian translation 747?
555 !!!!!! Well In Statts Now You've upset 7/11 As Well....
wrong again 747,its called banter,you might want to try it sometime :lol: :lol: :lol: ''747man losing again'' :lol:

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 805
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by dezzer111 » July 27, 2018, 9:05 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
July 27, 2018, 8:56 pm
747man wrote:
July 27, 2018, 8:45 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
July 27, 2018, 7:46 pm
Shouldn't that sign have a Norwegian translation 747?
555 !!!!!! Well In Statts Now You've upset 7/11 As Well....
wrong again 747,its called banter,you might want to try it sometime :lol: :lol: :lol: ''747man losing again'' :lol:

Just like Everton always losing like i said before hes back pedalling 711 he wont learn its banter
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
souness
udonmap.com
Posts: 198
Joined: April 13, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by souness » July 28, 2018, 10:56 am

pickford to chesea,klaasen to werder bremen but never mind youve still got ashley williams,747 ha ha !
sean

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 28, 2018, 11:34 am

pickford to chesea...........Yer Can't Even Spell it,You IGNORANT Pr*ck...

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12919
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by stattointhailand » July 28, 2018, 12:02 pm

KLAASSEN SCORES ON DEBUT

Well well, what a turn up for the books this is?! After signing for Werder Bremen earlier today, former Everton midfielder Davy Klaassen has scored for the Bundesliga side in a pre-season friendly.

How many goals at Everton? None.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11095
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Friendly Matches !!

Post by 747man » July 28, 2018, 12:52 pm

“Naby is probably out,” Jurgen Klopp said.

“It's only a stiff neck but eight hours on that plane with the air conditioning, not comfortable enough for him. He won't train........

Ahhhhhhhhhh !! What a Shame......But it beats Concussion.....

Post Reply

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”