BB Resort fitness center

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » April 19, 2007, 1:44 pm

Did the instructions say to never exceed 10 KMH :lol:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » April 19, 2007, 3:46 pm

:lol: Who needs to go that fast!I'm retired and still learning to waste time :lol: :lol:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 19, 2007, 4:20 pm

BKKSTAN wrote::lol: Thats my kind of favored transport these days :lol:
so just look out for Stan wobbling down the Nong Khai-Udon Highway on his Peddle roadster bicycle when he makes his visit's to BB Resort and don't forget to give him a big TOOT and a wide berth. :lol:

bbresort

Post by bbresort » April 19, 2007, 5:00 pm

BKKSTAN wrote:One other question!We have a small Shih Tzu dog that goes where we go.She doesn't bite ,chew things up,yap yap or piddle on the floor as we bring her mats with us.She goes and stays with us everywhere we go as she is ''our baby''!We never leave her home alone for more than an hour at a time!We are willing to put up a deposit to guanantee that there are no problems.Would our ''entire family be welcome there for a weekend?
I think something could be arranged. Miss Bpun (owner/manager) is really quite flexible.
To be safe better contact her directly at [email protected]

The "Roadster" is an old classic "Standard" Chinese model. Got a few years on it, I mst admit, but still a classic.

We look fwd to seeing you here

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » April 19, 2007, 5:50 pm

Is Air Conditioning part of your future plans?

mackayae
udonmap.com

Post by mackayae » April 19, 2007, 6:17 pm

Me wrote:I'll second Stan on that. I had a look too.
It's looking good. Plenty of weights (if your into that) and a few good cardio machines, the tennis court and table tennis.
I hear they are only going to expand even further with a spa and massage.
Beautiful pool setting. Probably one of the best in Udon.
A good place for an afternoon out with the kids, as they serve food and drinks at the pool from the bar/restaurant.

They do have aircon

ZARguy
udonmap.com

BB Resort fitness center

Post by ZARguy » June 21, 2014, 3:51 pm

Hi, I see this post hasn't been updated since 2007.
Is the BB Resort and fitness centre still operating?
It certainly looks fabulous and clean from the photos and ad on here and I think would suit me very well!
I like their policy of keeping it a little exclusive as I've seen overcrowded public pools here in Cape Town and its not pleasant.
Is the clientele mixed Thai/farang? Would like to meet other English speakers.

I will be staying in Udon a week at a time for 2-3 months and looking for a place to swim lengths, chill and play a good game of table tennis and possibly some tennis as well, though very out of practice with that.

My gf is over in Sawangdeandin and would be with me most weekends.
I would probably visit 2-3 days a week, so I presume a day visitor would be best for use?

What sort of accomodation does BB offer?
Are western meals served as well as Thai?
Can someone from BB update their sport club and accommodation prices here?
About how long by taxi from Central Plaza? Are the drivers mostly familiar with your location?

Hope BB or anyone else who knows the place can offer some updated comments?
Thanks,
Mike

430xc
udonmap.com

BB Resort fitness center

Post by 430xc » June 21, 2014, 4:10 pm

The limit of my experience with BB Resort has been with the swimming pool. The price is good, 80 baht which I m told includes use of the fitness center. I have not used the fitness center but it looks good, having numerous pieces of equipment. The pool has always been relatively clean and rarely more than 1 or 2 other people there. The pool is at least 5 or 6 feet deep for 80 % of the length. That can be good or bad depending on your preference. The older gentleman that I think is the owner has always been friendly and nice as are the front office staff. They have restroom/changing rooms that are OK.

Overall, my experience has been very favorable. Thanks to Papafarang for letting me know about this facility.

430xc

mac1966
udonmap.com

Re: BB Resort fitness center

Post by mac1966 » June 21, 2014, 5:37 pm

Have a look before you book. We went there to check out a studio room and were quoted 15000 a month. We found a lovely place elsewhere at 5000 a month.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

ZARguy
udonmap.com

BB Resort fitness center

Post by ZARguy » June 22, 2014, 2:04 pm

mac1966
Thanks. No really serious about accomodation there. I would prefer to stay within walking distance of Cewntral plaza eg Charoen or Paradise Hotel (must still research them). However BB looks like the perfect place for a day visit so I can swim and play table tennis. Are Thai's big table tennis players?
I thought someone from BB would pick up my post and post updated prices here but I guess I should email them direct using the address in the copied ad here.

socksy
udonmap.com

BB Resort fitness center

Post by socksy » June 22, 2014, 2:13 pm

ZARguy Look on UM under "swimming pool west udon" there are a couple of posts on there about BB resort including one from me.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

ZARguy
udonmap.com

BB Resort fitness center

Post by ZARguy » June 22, 2014, 6:18 pm

socksy
Will do thanks!

bronxboxinggym

BB Resort fitness center

Post by bronxboxinggym » November 6, 2014, 4:57 pm

By far the best place to relax and get fit! Pool always clean basketball tennis courts boxing gym also has personal self defence training available. Great clean food and luxury apartments. Give a shot ,

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”