Social Motorcycle ride

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
maaka
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by maaka » November 12, 2015, 7:49 pm

you tell em Timmy....maybe its an elite big boys toys club where scooters are not allowed....a biker is a biker in my eye whether you ride a Puch or not...hell I started out on a 50cc step thru

udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by 12345 » November 12, 2015, 9:02 pm

Reading comprehension............................must be me, but the 'questions' were answered, one after asked, one before it was asked.
bumper wrote:More then likely you won't be the only on a Phantom.

The will be a slow and easy ride, anyone is welcome.
Ray isn't one to violate the driving laws, so the POS 150 or 200 Phantoms should be able to keep up. Especially the PCX 150, also shouldn't have any problem keeping up, unless over payload............ :roll:

thrilled
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by thrilled » November 13, 2015, 4:29 am

There was A motorcycle club in Udon.Peaceful bunch.
Not sure if it still exist.

Rug muncher
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by Rug muncher » November 13, 2015, 11:59 am

Sorry to hear it's cancelled,I was looking forward to a day away from her indoors,she hates my bike it's like I've got a Mia Noi.mind you most women hate men having a good time.my missus is only happy when I've took over the Buffaloes job in the rice paddy and give her my card for the atm.

430xc
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by 430xc » November 15, 2015, 6:26 pm

Is there any interest in rescheduling for next weekend ?? The 21st or 22nd ?

bumper
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by bumper » November 28, 2015, 11:18 am

It was very difficult to get a ride planned this time so we had the chance and did it by ourselves. I had to do some editing I had never done before. It was a cloudy day but spotty so a lot of the video had he se un shining into the lens making it very dark Foul an edit on Youtube. But, made the color kind of funny. I'm putting in the fun part of the ride first 211 to 2348 towards Nam Som

https://youtu.be/2zXiefsVHlI
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

timmy
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by timmy » November 28, 2015, 2:23 pm

same bull ---- diffent day all the boys who love together ride on there wonderful
bikes , try thinking about the others who live udon , try to share ...

bumper
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by bumper » November 28, 2015, 5:07 pm

Actually that was what I thought I was doing sharing want to be a bit more specific of what I am supposed to do for you. My hobby is riding, hey I'm open to suggestions what are your hobbies. Perhaps you could do a video and share with us. Now this is what confuses me you can see it be about a ride why did you look at it ??????????????????????????? :-"

Almost forgot I will be posting some more so they will be about rides don't view them and we both will be happy.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

bumper
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by bumper » November 29, 2015, 9:39 am

bumper
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by bumper » November 29, 2015, 3:36 pm

This is the most sencenic of the stops for this ride

https://youtu.be/vocr5JQszhM

LU
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by LU » November 30, 2015, 12:04 am

Thanks Ray! My wife and I always enjoy viewing the videos you've posted of your rides around the community. We hope to get back to Thailand some day soon. In the meantime your videos provide us a window back into Thailand.

bumper
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by bumper » November 30, 2015, 11:29 am

timmy wrote:are you all using big bikes or is a PCX 150 alowed ???
Sorry Timmy didn't see this one yes a 150 would do just fine. 110's can go of they want with me. That might a bit tough though. It's roughly 350 Klms round trip. I have put enough information that I hope people can go as they wish. I will be making the ride again. You can do the same trip in a car if you want to. Sorry I didn't answer just didn't see it. Old guys minds wonder you know :lol:

bumper
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by bumper » November 30, 2015, 1:24 pm

https://youtu.be/hMTddbqJCOw

Computer was cooperating today so the editing is pretty rough. The best thing I have heard about doing this was a Gentleman here in First Homes I didn't have his e-mail So I haven't sent him anything. But, a mutual friend did send them to him. He said it made him feel like he was outside again. hat is as good as it will ever get for me.

Gar
udonmap.com

Re: Social Motorcycle ride

Post by Gar » December 1, 2015, 7:52 am

No worries with you canceling your ride. I'm off on my own loop now. Udon to Korat to Kanchanaburi (here now) to Chiang Mai to Udon. So far, its been a great trip. :-)

bumper
udonmap.com

Social Motorcycle ride

Post by bumper » December 1, 2015, 10:39 am

We have business we have to take care of this week this weekend w are headed for thee races in Burri Ram have fun get some pics if you can

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”