Beware golf 'promotion' at Victory Park.

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
phen99

Beware golf 'promotion' at Victory Park.

Post by phen99 » March 13, 2015, 6:52 am

Victory Park offers 'Early Bird' golf, Tee off before 07.00am and play 'unlimited rounds of golf' until noon, for 1460bht including caddy fee,golf cart and a 100bht food/drink voucher. I went yesterday, paid my money and was doing fine.....until the starter came long at 11.00am (a full hour of unlimited golf remaining) and told me I had to quit the course because I had completed 27 holes. It goes without saying that an argument in the foyer developed between myself and the few employees there in attendance, but as usual, to no avail....the Manager refused to get involved. So, there you have it, don't expect 'unlimited golf' 'cos you won't get it! It's cheaper to go on Sport Day and play 27 holes and choose what time you wish to play with no time restraints, and for you fitter golfers who prefer to walk, your 27 holes will cost you only 760bht anyway! So much for 'Golf Promotions' at Victory Park....it's a load of toss!

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”