Key Visa

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
can123
udonmap.com

Key Visa

Post by can123 » December 9, 2022, 6:23 pm

I have been a member here for many years and have been mostly reading the posts of others rather than posting myself. I am sure that this visa agent has been mentioned here and post this just in case memebers do not read the Pattay Mail and may have missed the news.

"Darren McGarry, the British founder of the successful Pattaya-based visa company Key Visa, has died suddenly after a long battle with cancer. He established a business first in Bangkok and then in Pattaya almost 30 years ago and married a local lady in 2009.

He was a businessman with a flair for affability who was of great help to expats seeking extensions of stay in Thailand or wishing to take their wife or girlfriend on visit or settlement visas back to Europe and beyond. Darren also had close connections with two Pattaya expat clubs which he regularly attended and gave periodic updates on immigration issues."

http://www.pattayamail.com/latestnews/n ... nly-418690

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: Key Visa

Post by Bandung_Dero » December 10, 2022, 7:35 am

Sad news, RIP Darren.
I had conducted business with him and Key Visa on a number of occasions. Very professional with excellent service.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 10, 2022, 9:25 am

RIP Darren to many a godsend .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 10, 2022, 12:41 pm

Nice fella Darren , i first met him around 20 years ago .. will be missed by many.

RIP
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » December 11, 2022, 3:14 pm

Sad news indeed. Never met him but he was instrumental in renewing my passport in March of this year. The whole process was completed without my having to leave the house! Good for 10 years now. Hopefully Key Visa is in safe hands as numerous ex-pats were/are using the service. Condolences go out to his family and friends.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » December 11, 2022, 9:52 pm

I was just about to use Key visa to get a British passport for my daughter. A bit concerned as to what may happen if the agency closes while process is underway.

Apparently there is an agency here in Udon, called Visa togo Udon. Anyone had any dealings with them? Website and facebook nearly all in Thai only.

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » December 12, 2022, 10:50 am

rick wrote:
December 11, 2022, 9:52 pm
I was just about to use Key visa to get a British passport for my daughter. A bit concerned as to what may happen if the agency closes while process is underway.

Apparently there is an agency here in Udon, called Visa togo Udon. Anyone had any dealings with them? Website and facebook nearly all in Thai only.
Rick
markssendingmachine excellent service , based in bkk ,

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 12, 2022, 10:57 am

goodison wrote:
December 11, 2022, 3:14 pm
Sad news indeed. Never met him but he was instrumental in renewing my passport in March of this year. The whole process was completed without my having to leave the house! Good for 10 years now. Hopefully Key Visa is in safe hands as numerous ex-pats were/are using the service. Condolences go out to his family and friends.
Dave, Was it ALL Done through The Mail ?? If So what was the TOTAL Cost of the New Passport ??

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » December 12, 2022, 4:21 pm

747man wrote:
December 12, 2022, 10:57 am
goodison wrote:
December 11, 2022, 3:14 pm
Dave, Was it ALL Done through The Mail ?? If So what was the TOTAL Cost of the New Passport ??
Key visa did my passport last Jan , for everything all in , it was 10,000 baht including the British payment for the new passport and same Goodison never left the house , from start to finish took about 6 weeks ...

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » December 13, 2022, 5:54 pm

Yes all done via e-mail with the odd phone-call sent my old passport down via EMS. 10-15K was the total cost if my memory serves me right! A FEW? O.S.H at Chris' since then so some details a tad bleary!

Return to “Obituaries”