Removal of age spots

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Somchai499
udonmap.com

Removal of age spots

Post by Somchai499 » February 2, 2023, 6:45 pm

Hi, not getting younger and see these brown age spots growing on my skin, and I do not like it.

Does any of you have a recommendation about a (laser) clinic, that can remove them without damage to the skin?

Many thanks!

fatbob
udonmap.com

Re: Removal of age spots

Post by fatbob » February 2, 2023, 7:34 pm

I go to Dr Kitt skin clinic for my annual skin yearly check ups, good doc, speaks good english, google him for location and phone number, he gets to his clinic about 12.30 after his stint in the hospitals.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Removal of age spots

Post by semperfiguy » February 5, 2023, 9:51 am

fatbob wrote:
February 2, 2023, 7:34 pm
I go to Dr Kitt skin clinic for my annual skin yearly check-ups, good doc, speaks good english, google him for location and phone number, he gets to his clinic about 12.30 after his stint in the hospitals.
His clinic is north of Ban Hua Market on Udon Dutsadi and on the right-hand side of the road going north. He charged me 1000 Baht to remove as many age spots as I wanted. He charged a friend of mine 2000 for the same service, so just ask him the price before he starts. Laser treatment is not necessary. He will use the liquid nitrogen spray and it works well. Here is a map of his location:

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@17.41867 ... 8192?hl=en
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “Health & Beauty”