champion is blowing whistle

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
noosard
udonmap.com

champion is blowing whistle

Post by noosard » September 25, 2022, 8:38 am

agricultural chemical spray drift, this affects the food, health and environment of everywhere
if the vegetation is showing us that herbicides are travelling a long distance from where they're being applied, then that means that fungicides and pesticides are doing the same.

"It can be no other way. "

https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2022- ... /101468756

papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: champion is blowing whistle

Post by papafarang » September 25, 2022, 9:17 am

The problem is not the pesticides or herbicides , it's dickheads not applying them correctly. Using planes and even drones you will always get drift. Farming is intensive hard work and the call for cheap produce has caused problems. Same with inorganic fertilizer people pile it on destroying the soil and water sources. .the public demand cheap products that have lead to farmers taking shortcuts. In the end its all about money.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 25, 2022, 9:49 am

I don't like the title of this thread
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 25, 2022, 9:59 am

It is well known not only in Agriculture Circles but also in Forestry and even in the lowly garden what one person does to either enrich the soil or to eradicate pests, can and will travel, entering the water table at varying levels, poisoning the flora and fauna as well as denying native species ( including the fish ) food sources.

Now how to change it back is as difficult considering the dominant species always requiring GOOD CHEAP food . It has led to Factory farming , overuse of many many items that poison the land plus dare I say it land that used to be used to grow now a NEW HOUSING ESTATE /BUSINESS PARK covering the land with concrete etc.

The answer I do not have a clue , but I am sure people are working on it including more use of the SEAS to assist in providing food for domestic consumption.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » September 25, 2022, 10:26 am

Mariculture in South Australia.
Farming Southern Bluefin Tuna.
Farming Southern bluefin tuna is currently the single most valuable sector of South Australia’s aquaculture industry.
Attachments
Bluefin tuna.jpg
tuna-tow-cage.jpg

Return to “Health & Beauty”