Cannabis bill

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
noosard
udonmap.com

Cannabis bill

Post by noosard » August 28, 2022, 7:53 am

Dope wars take shape
Cannabis bill sets off new tussle over fledgling industry
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/sp ... take-shape

mak
udonmap.com

Re: Cannabis bill

Post by mak » August 29, 2022, 8:34 am

Weekend market at Thung Si Muang is selling joints, 4 for 100 baht, buds 1 gram 100 baht.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 29, 2022, 11:16 am

Just seen tailor made joints for sale 200bht each
Must be the quality

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » August 29, 2022, 2:18 pm

noosard wrote:
August 29, 2022, 11:16 am
Just seen tailor made joints for sale 200bht each
Must be the quality
Tailor made Joints..let me say this after asking Thai people on FB trying to sell their Cannabis..and CBD oils.When asked what kind of solvent they used to make the oil...NO ANSWER...When i asked if/and how long they cured the Cannabis..NO ANSWER..When i ask,they are claiming imported Cannabis sometimes...i say that importing is not legal only Domestic is allowed..-No replye...If i sak if it's Hydro or Soil grown...a few will answer...-It's hydro grown..but most of the time ..No answer at all.They also claim that their Cannabis is lets say 22% THC and 1-2 % CBD..When i ask them if they can produce a lab test done here in Thailand regarding their claims...No answer again.

Not only the Goverment seems to not know how to implement rules and Cannabis laws..First it was Home grower could grown 6 plnts for personal use,then it was upped to 10 and now it seems like 15 plants is the mark..Who check if the Cannabis is REALLY grown ORGANICLY..How are the Police going to check if home grown Cannabis contain 5-10-15-20-or more procent of THC..I can go on and on...And people sell LAO brick as "home grown ORGANIC Cannabis...I say BS..

Never buy just grow your own sh** if you are in to inhaling REAL MEDICAL ORGANIC CANNABIS..then you at least know for sure what and how the plants were grown.

Would be nice if home growers were able to check their Med.Cannabis at a facility/lab so growers know if it's free from chemicals/harmful residues and THC/CBD content..but that will never happen i guess,just a wet dream ;-)

My two Bath worth of Cannabis BS ;-)...//Alfie...:-)

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 29, 2022, 2:44 pm

And I'm sure every organicly grown veg sold in the market/supermarket is REALLY organic ..... TIT after all

If they had a form that gave the exact details, there would be a fake form available for those who couldnt/wouldnt meet the rules

Return to “Health & Beauty”