Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Trying to eat healthy food..not easy at all.

Post by tamada » June 23, 2022, 9:36 am

tamada wrote:
June 20, 2022, 5:04 am
Not sure about how the rest of the carnivores are doing but yesterday, due to the perpetually lamentable stock control at Big C Nittayo, I officially switched to low-fat milk.
Update: Due to the perpetually lamentable stock control at makro, I officially switched back to full-fat milk.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2022, 10:16 am

Swedish Mid summer in Thailand and Alfies house looks like this:

Happy Mid SummerTo of you Swedes...((Alfie..:-)

Dr.Ekbergis behind this vieo below....:You’ll Never Worry About Cholesterol After This.

https://youtu.be/Swc4ps4iPXs

Have a great day everyone..going to pickuo my Grandson now ...:-)
Last edited by DuiDui49 on June 25, 2022, 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 24, 2022, 12:45 pm

tamada wrote:
June 23, 2022, 9:36 am
tamada wrote:
June 20, 2022, 5:04 am
Not sure about how the rest of the carnivores are doing but yesterday, due to the perpetually lamentable stock control at Big C Nittayo, I officially switched to low-fat milk.
Update: Due to the perpetually lamentable stock control at makro, I officially switched back to full-fat milk.
The Magnolia brand full-fat milk at makro comes with a free small carton of their lactose free milk. Last night, I used that as an alternative to almond milk in my overnight oats with a handful of blueberrys. Tasty. Healthy.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2022, 1:48 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
June 24, 2022, 10:16 am
Swedish Midsummer in Thailand and Alfies Beansallad is done this morning :

Happy Midsummer To of you Swedes...((Alfie..:-)

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » June 24, 2022, 2:52 pm

https://youtu.be/A8GpeMRH9dY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2022, 6:19 pm

Barney wrote:
June 24, 2022, 2:52 pm

Like the Vid Barney and Ekberg is one of my favs to get info from regarding health matters.Do you wonder like me what the heck we are actually feeding our self with,and maybe most important our young ones.We pass down our own ------ habits to our children because we think it's to hard to make a change to a more healthy lifestyle,shame on us.And it all have to do with LAZYNESS..Sooner then later our body will start knocking on our inner doors,what we do,we shrugg this knocking off and continue like everything is nice and dandy..Let me tell you it's NOT.More and more people die from consequences like overweight/obesity,heart attacks and strokes..The food industry don't give a flying**** about this,neither we as consumers..And we and our children pays the price of us being lazy to make a change.

If you still reading my rant,how do you tackle your health?Rather then making a change we do it the lazy way,by popping pills that our Doc gives us,right?Instead of taking action with maybe a diet change,and some exercsie..try to cut out prosssed food and SUGAR..no we don't to lazy..And you wonder why we might end up with a very costly medicalbill.

Rant is over..take control over your life now,make a change instead of pill popping your way through retirement/life.

//Alfie..:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 24, 2022, 7:20 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
June 24, 2022, 6:19 pm
Barney wrote:
June 24, 2022, 2:52 pm

Like the Vid Barney and Ekberg is one of my favs to get info from regarding health matters.Do you wonder like me what the heck we are actually feeding our self with,and maybe most important our young ones.We pass down our own ------ habits to our children because we think it's to hard to make a change to a more healthy lifestyle,shame on us.And it all have to do with LAZYNESS..Sooner then later our body will start knocking on our inner doors,what we do,we shrugg this knocking off and continue like everything is nice and dandy..Let me tell you it's NOT.More and more people die from consequences like overweight/obesity,heart attacks and strokes..The food industry don't give a flying**** about this,neither we as consumers..And we and our children pays the price of us being lazy to make a change.

If you still reading my rant,how do you tackle your health?Rather then making a change we do it the lazy way,by popping pills that our Doc gives us,right?Instead of taking action with maybe a diet change,and some exercsie..try to cut out prosssed food and SUGAR..no we don't to lazy..And you wonder why we might end up with a very costly medicalbill.

Rant is over..take control over your life now,make a change instead of pill popping your way through retirement/life.

For fun:https://youtu.be/2C7vd2xd3cg

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 25, 2022, 11:13 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
June 24, 2022, 10:16 am
Swedish Mid summer in Thailand and Alfies house the Midsummer food looks like this:

Happy Mid SummerTo of you Swedes...((Alfie..:-)

Dr.Ekbergis behind this vieo below....:You’ll Never Worry About Cholesterol After This.

https://youtu.be/Swc4ps4iPXs

Have a great day everyone..going to pickuo my Grandson now ...:-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » July 8, 2022, 7:30 pm

Dr.Sten Ekberg with another new "cholesterol"video.."What happens if you would eat 5 eggs per day".

https://youtu.be/YbfzC2fNcyg

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 10, 2022, 12:11 pm

Sunday Breakfast wrap- tofu scramble with grilled bell pepper and red onion, avocado, tomato, greens, vegan cheese.

Fold it, grill it, eat it like a sandwich.
Add hot sauce or ketchup to taste.

Recipe here:
https://youtu.be/wNDfnZcXd84
UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 11, 2022, 1:27 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
July 8, 2022, 7:30 pm
Dr.Sten Ekberg with another new "cholesterol"video.."What happens if you would eat 5 eggs per day".

Are you eating 5 eggs a day for breakfast now? :confused: Doesn’t sound healthy.
Everyone loves to hear good news about their bad habits.
I’ll stick to a healthy smoothie and oatmeal for breakfast.
8)
UFF DA!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 11, 2022, 2:17 pm

I think Ekberg is full of nonsense. He's a quack. He's not even honest enough to clearly mention that his advice goes against the scientific consensus.

The science on the Keto diet says it harms health. It's easy to find the science on youtube. And, of course, you need to evaluate the quality of the presenter.

Here's what the US Department of Agriculture says about eggs:

Even the USDA says eggs can't be called healthy or even safe.

The egg and dairy industry put out lots of propaganda under the guise of science. It's a shame the research even gets published. I understand shxtty science from cigarette manufacturers isn't published.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 11, 2022, 2:24 pm

A look at dairy industry propaganda: Is Cheese Harmful or Healthy? Compared to What?

I can't get the youtube video to display. Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIKjgXlkbHE&t=333s

Ekberg, of course, goes against the "overwhelming" science on saturated fat. The "overwhelming" in the youtube link comes from a Harvard professor.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 11, 2022, 2:50 pm

Here's what chiropractor Ekberg states about his qualifications in DuiDui's recent video (and other videos):
This is a Holistic Health Channel that focuses on all aspects of Natural Holistic Health and Wellness featuring Olympic decathlete and holistic doctor, Dr. Sten Ekberg with Wellness For Life. Learn to master holistic health, stay healthy naturally, live longer and have quality of life by learning how the body really works. Doctor Ekberg covers and explains health in an easy to understand way. There will be health tips like how to lose weight, what to eat, best nutrition, low carb diet, cold hands & feet, holistic health tips, pain relief, lower blood pressure, reverse diabetes naturally, reduce stress, how to exercise, thyroid issues, keto diet explained, brain health tips, stretches & more from a real doctor.

... Typical legal disclaimer (doctor occupational hazard): This is not medical advice, nor can I give you medical advice. Sorry! Everything here is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing medical advice. You should contact your doctor to obtain advice with respect to any particular health issue or condition. Nothing here should be construed to form an doctor patient relationship. Also, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. But if you click, it really helps me make more of these videos!
A real doctor? No wonder some people posting beneath his videos think he's a medical doctor.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 11, 2022, 2:55 pm

GT93 wrote:
July 11, 2022, 2:17 pm
I think Ekberg is full of nonsense.
Oh, so you don’t want to eat 5 eggs a day? What if I told you you can have some bacon with that. :lol:

Like I said,
Everyone loves to hear good news about their bad habits.
8)
UFF DA!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 11, 2022, 3:06 pm

Yes and $, $ and $ for the dodgy chiropractor.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 11, 2022, 3:13 pm

Watch these before you decide to eat 5 eggs a day…..

@ 4 min. listen to Dr Williams* tell you about eggs.

* Kim Allan Williams Sr. is an American cardiologist. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and served as its president from 2015 to 2016. He is currently a trustee of the organization.

Thomas Colin Campbell is an American biochemist who specializes in the effect of nutrition on long-term health. He is the Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University.

Caldwell Blakeman Esselstyn Jr. is an American physician, author and former Olympic rowing champion.
Esselstyn is director of the Heart Disease Reversal Program at the Cleveland Clinic.

Joel Fuhrman, MD, is a board-certified family physician, seven-time New York Times bestselling author, and internationally recognized expert on nutrition and natural healing. He specializes in preventing and reversing disease through nutritional methods.

Michael Herschel Greger is an American physician, author, and professional speaker on public health issues, best known for his advocacy of a whole-food, plant-based diet
UFF DA!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 11, 2022, 4:05 pm

:lol: In come the experts ...

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » July 11, 2022, 5:11 pm

I cut out Butter,most sugars and EGGS ;-)Maybe have 2 eggs tops a week now..The problem i have is to get enough calories in on a daily basis..healthy calories that is.With my daily cardio and mabe 2-3 times strengt training with my exercise bands..and i keep losing weight..I give myself a cheatday a week atleast,still not binge eating bad stuff like prosessed food to much..That said,i mostly feel great on a daily basis..but i want to gain some weight,not fat..and i find that very hard..when eating healthy.

And like i like to say:Do everything in moderation,even moderation..And listen to what you body try to tell you.

((Alfie..:-)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 11, 2022, 9:06 pm

Quick question for GT93.

Are you on any sort of recognized dietary regimen?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “Health & Beauty”