The UK has lost its mind.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: The UK has lost its mind.

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 30, 2020, 7:25 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
April 30, 2020, 6:55 pm
Everyone here complains about "saving face" but what else can you all it when the British Govt refused to join the EU scheme to provide PPE etc (which we had a right to), prefering to "go it alone" rather than lose face with their Brexiteer followers .......... chickens well and truly home to roost now, and unfortunately its costing lives
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » April 30, 2020, 9:34 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
April 30, 2020, 6:55 pm
Everyone here complains about "saving face" but what else can you all it when the British Govt refused to join the EU scheme to provide PPE etc (which we had a right to), prefering to "go it alone" rather than lose face with their Brexiteer followers .......... chickens well and truly home to roost now, and unfortunately its costing lives
Not everyone, only those that don’t possess the integrity, moral compass and backbone to be able to admit to the truth.

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 1, 2020, 1:01 am

Hopefully at some future time there's a formal inquiry by someone such as a distinguished judge into some of these dreadful decisions. As the South Koreans have shown, being ready to fight a pandemic should be Govt 101. It isn't rocket science.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » May 1, 2020, 4:10 am

GT93 wrote:
April 30, 2020, 1:11 am
I thought Boris was missing in action when this Coronavirus pandemic was developing and carries some responsibility for the disaster in the UK. Perhaps from here his personal struggle with Covid 19 might help him lift his game.
cut the guy some slack , he was in intensive care
3 days. his wife delivered showing symptoms. it's
a small miracle the baby is healthy. he's lacking empathy? my gawd man, you're a closet sociopath banging on keyboard 6,000 miles away =;

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 1, 2020, 5:15 am

GT93 wrote:
May 1, 2020, 1:01 am
Hopefully at some future time there's a formal inquiry by someone such as a distinguished judge into some of these dreadful decisions. As the South Koreans have shown, being ready to fight a pandemic should be Govt 101. It isn't rocket science.
You can hope all you want . Never going to happen . Its just not British .
You would be better off hoping that this virus cannot be transferred to sheep .
If it could your bit of barren rock would be toast .
Now run along and share that gem with your social buddies , theres a good boy . =;

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 2, 2020, 8:51 am

It’s difficult to imagine that Britain was, until very recently, regarded as a leader in preparing for pandemics. Countries such as Singapore once looked to the UK for lessons in how to prepare for and respond to outbreaks. Now, it’s the other way around. With its number of coronavirus cases exceeding 170,000, and deaths set to climb above 40,000, the UK appears to be playing catch-up with the rest of the world.

Britain’s failure to shatter the coronavirus curve couldn’t be further out of step with its past reputation as a leader in this area.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... is-britain

Quite a tumble towards the bottom of the class. The British people deserve better.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 2, 2020, 9:33 am

GT93 wrote:
May 2, 2020, 8:51 am
It’s difficult to imagine that Britain was, until very recently, regarded as a leader in preparing for pandemics. Countries such as Singapore once looked to the UK for lessons in how to prepare for and respond to outbreaks. Now, it’s the other way around. With its number of coronavirus cases exceeding 170,000, and deaths set to climb above 40,000, the UK appears to be playing catch-up with the rest of the world.

Britain’s failure to shatter the coronavirus curve couldn’t be further out of step with its past reputation as a leader in this area.

Quite a tumble towards the bottom of the class. The British people deserve better.
gt93 .. purely as some one looking in no bias no nastiness intended ... i am a member of both UM and US , i post here a lot but read US daily as there are many things i find interesting over there .. i post rarely but like pomps n shados food antics ,shopping tips , the music thread , Papas n Polishers recent spat was great fun and many more positives from US ..

HOWEVER ..i dont get why you feel the need to post on UM as gt93 then scuttle over to US as gt94 and witter on as to how good it is to troll on UM .. when quite a few US members obviously read UM as well .

Makes little difference to me but your comments on the UK and seeming to post in glee at the C19 death rate and general negativity against Brits is rather silly immature ..childish...as dickheads come from all nations but at every juncture you seem intent to focus only on the Brit versions and Britain in general .

IM ok with trolling .. but lets keep the very sad news about UK covid deaths less joyous if possible PLEASE , my daughter is living in the UK and has recently lost a close work colleague from C19 and i know how upset she is not an issue to be made fun of or treated lightly IMO.
btw she still feels the UK Government are doing a good job in a very difficult situation.

Feel free to toddle off n tell all on US you managed to get a reaction off DM (what a hoot) .. and make yourself look an even bigger T W A T .. grow up and start to post with a bit more thought as to the basic normal uses of internet forum platforms... discussion , informing , debating , and of course chuck in a bit of sports news , banter n joking by all means...not only to get a negative reply and start arguments and unrest.

Just sayin
DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » May 2, 2020, 9:38 am

GT93 wrote:

I am sure Singapore is not happy with their results at the moment
Seems to be getting out of control

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 1:18 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 2, 2020, 9:33 am
GT93 wrote:

gt93 .. purely as some one looking in no bias no nastiness intended ... i am a member of both UM and US , i post here a lot but read US daily as there are many things i find interesting over there .. i post rarely but like pomps n shados food antics ,shopping tips , the music thread , Papas n Polishers recent spat was great fun and many more positives from US ..

HOWEVER ..i dont get why you feel the need to post on UM as gt93 then scuttle over to US as gt94 and witter on as to how good it is to troll on UM .. when quite a few US members obviously read UM as well .

Makes little difference to me but your comments on the UK and seeming to post in glee at the C19 death rate and general negativity against Brits is rather silly immature ..childish...as dickheads come from all nations but at every juncture you seem intent to focus only on the Brit versions and Britain in general .

IM ok with trolling .. but lets keep the very sad news about UK covid deaths less joyous if possible PLEASE , my daughter is living in the UK and has recently lost a close work colleague from C19 and i know how upset she is not an issue to be made fun of or treated lightly IMO.
btw she still feels the UK Government are doing a good job in a very difficult situation.

Feel free to toddle off n tell all on US you managed to get a reaction off DM (what a hoot) .. and make yourself look an even bigger T W A T .. grow up and start to post with a bit more thought as to the basic normal uses of internet forum platforms... discussion , informing , debating , and of course chuck in a bit of sports news , banter n joking by all means...not only to get a negative reply and start arguments and unrest.

Just sayin
DM
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Totally agree , people dying in their thousands is not a thing troll about .
Hes been doing it for years the tiresome little oik .
Why are they still after so many years that bothered about what happens here . Maybe they do not have the traffic , i do not know . but i did notice their commander in chief Niggley or whatever he calls himself , reading every post on here earlier this morning . They must be obsessed . :confused:

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 2, 2020, 1:49 pm

saint wrote:
May 2, 2020, 1:18 pm
[Maybe they do not have the traffic , i do not know . but i did notice their commander in chief Niggley or whatever he calls himself , reading every post on here earlier this morning . They must be obsessed . :confused:
There you go again bringing up the other forum. You’re clearly obsessed too.
Am I not allowed to be a member of this forum & read the posts or do you think it’s just your little private club?
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 1:57 pm

Wondered how long it would take for you to crawl out of the shadows .
You seem to do exactly as you please , and fair play to you for that .
But to answer your question . No unlike your empire Udonmap is open to all .
Incidently while your here , are you still running a thread about what happens on Udonmap ? Yea , im obsessed all right , but not as much as your honorable self , or your not so social forum . But please feel free to bleet away , your buddy GT93 and a half was looking for sheep earlier .

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 2, 2020, 2:02 pm

Nope, no shadows here.
The other channel is completely open to all too if you hadn’t noticed. Oh, sorry I was forgetting you were one of the founding members so you knew that already but decided to flounce off. Still sore after 10 years?
Thanks for confirming your obsession, it makes sense now

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 2:09 pm

Still running that thread . Simple Question . a yes or no answer would do nicely . Thankyou .
Man ive been sore for a lot longer than that . Arthritis is a bitch .
If i had an obsession would i not be peeping in from the shadows like your good self , and im amazed , shocked even that anything makes much sense to you . So you run along , and have a wonderful day .

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 2, 2020, 2:16 pm

I have to confess to just doing a quick search of your recent posts. You really are a bitter person for some reason with absolutely nothing good to say about anyone or anything.
Carry on here, you’re not wanted on my fictional empire 😂

Just to be clear, I’m not peeping in from anywhere, it’s a public Forum. Not actually sure how one is supposed to peep.

To answer the question obviously close to your heart I’m guessing you mean the Inter Forum Chat & Banter thread? If so, of course it’s still there, I’m not aware of any deletions of topics or posts. I could investigate further & report back to you if your obsession insists

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 2:34 pm

Niggly wrote:
May 2, 2020, 2:16 pm
I have to confess to just doing a quick search of your recent posts. You really are a bitter person for some reason with absolutely nothing good to say about anyone or anything.
Carry on here, you’re not wanted on my fictional empire 😂

Just to be clear, I’m not peeping in from anywhere, it’s a public Forum. Not actually sure how one is supposed to peep.

To answer the question obviously close to your heart I’m guessing you mean the Inter Forum Chat & Banter thread? If so, of course it’s still there, I’m not aware of any deletions of topics or posts. I could investigate further & report back to you if your obsession insists
What load of tripe . You obviously cherry picked , but people like you do , dont they ? Anything to justify your point of view .But i must admit im impressed how you can judge me by what i post on here , maybe not , thinking about it , it smacks of assumption . Something you appear to have a degree in .
You know f*ck all about me . and your never likely too , because finding out about someone takes time , personal knowledge and .an open mind . Other than time , you seem to be lacking in the other two qualities .
Speaking of time , ive got all day , so any more little gems of wisdom you fancy sharing with us . :-" :-"

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 2, 2020, 2:39 pm

Anyways this thread is about the U k and losing its mind . Surely even you can contribute something meaningful to get the thread back on track . Anything ? anything at all ?

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 2, 2020, 2:53 pm

saint wrote:
May 2, 2020, 2:34 pm

What load of tripe . You obviously cherry picked , but people like you do , dont they ? Anything to justify your point of view .But i must admit im impressed how you can judge me by what i post on here , maybe not , thinking about it , it smacks of assumption . Something you appear to have a degree in .
You know f*ck all about me . and your never likely too , because finding out about someone takes time , personal knowledge and .an open mind . Other than time , you seem to be lacking in the other two qualities .
Speaking of time , ive got all day , so any more little gems of wisdom you fancy sharing with us . :-" :-"
Brilliant retort, well done, you clearly put some thought in.

Don’t worry, I have no intentions of finding anything out about you other than reading what you post on line. This gives me a good enough impression of a bitter, twisted, angry w@nker that would make me cross the street if I saw you coming the other way.
You carry on making friends & influencing people. Me? I’ll just keep logged in reading what I fancy & replying if I feel like it. It’s a public place you know.

UK losing its mind? Backtrack a little & see you taking the thread off topic. Not able, never mind eh. Do your arthritis a favour & try not punching the keyboard so hard.

Bye for now sweet cheeks, I’ve got things to do on the other channel 🤣

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 2, 2020, 2:55 pm

Oh, before I go, this is a link to your posts. Other readers can see if I cherry picked anything Mr Angry

search.php?author_id=12214&sr=posts

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » May 2, 2020, 3:08 pm

" saint , i only require you to kneel to show that i
am kind . " :-s beware the powers of the god

2007_04_12_Xerxes.gif
Last edited by cali4995 on May 2, 2020, 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 2, 2020, 3:13 pm

Brilliant. Another angry online fruitcake has come out to play.

Notice you’ve hidden your on line status. Is this peeping in? Over to you Saint for a bit of clarity. Thanks

Return to “Health & Beauty”