A really good dentist clinic in UTH to be recommended!

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
clark_kent911
udonmap.com

A really good dentist clinic in UTH to be recommended!

Post by clark_kent911 » June 6, 2018, 10:00 am

I had a chance to have my teeth examined for having braces and dentures with implants at a clinic pretty closed to Central Plaza, UTH. The clinic is named CT Dental, located between Central Plaza and Soi Sampan, very easily found. They have a CT scanner to scan patients' mouths thoroughly and apply dental softwares to simulate about braces (before and after) and having dentures with implants, basing on patients' mouth structures.

If anyone has been looking for a reliable dentist clinic, located in a UTH area where is easily found, this is the one you should try, like I have been impressed.

Peace and Pleasure,
Patrick Chen.

Saminthailand
udonmap.com

Re: A really good dentist clinic in UTH to be recommended!

Post by Saminthailand » June 8, 2018, 7:22 pm

What are their rates like?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 9, 2018, 9:29 am

Superman, could you be more specific about the location? Perhaps a map from Google would help.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

clark_kent911
udonmap.com

Post by clark_kent911 » June 11, 2018, 7:21 am

Smiththailand:

As I have been acknowledged , to get teeth braced , Baht 39,000 ,but I do not need to pay in one time because it will take me for 2 years to complete being braced so when I see the dentist as being appointed periodically I just pay for each appointment (installments) and being implanted, I have to pay Baht 40,000 at most per one implant. For other teeth operations, I guess they are not different from other dental clinics in UTH because I consider from what I have to pay for both operations, being braced and implanted. The costs are perhaps lower than others, basing on the methods of clinic applied (CT scaning, bracing/implanting simulations with very reliable dental softwares).
Peace and Pleasure,
Patrick Chen.

clark_kent911
udonmap.com

Post by clark_kent911 » June 11, 2018, 7:27 am

Semperiguy,

I do not have the Google map of the clinic, sorry, but If you can go to Central Plaza, UTH or Bus Terminal 1 of the city, I believe you can find it easily. Herewith I draw a map of the clinic location for you.
Attachments
IMG_7485.JPG
Peace and Pleasure,
Patrick Chen.

clark_kent911
udonmap.com

Post by clark_kent911 » June 24, 2018, 11:21 am

Smiththailand,

Sorry I gave you wrong info about implanting cost, it is Baht 50,000 per implant not 40,000 as I paid for 2 implants, total costing me Baht 100,000.

Additionally,a CT scan (3-dimension X-Ray) costs Baht 3,000.
Peace and Pleasure,
Patrick Chen.

Return to “Health & Beauty”