New beauty shop and mens hairdressing.

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Silverfox041948
udonmap.com

New beauty shop and mens hairdressing.

Post by Silverfox041948 » December 30, 2016, 2:26 pm

Yesterday while sitting in McDonalds at UD Town, my wife asked me if I wanted to try a new shop for a haircut which was at the opposite side of the road at Mill Place, Posri Road, at the base of Lumpini Tower condominiums.

We found the shop, called ''Hairstyle'', and ventured in. The shop has only been opened for less than a week, so, as expected, everything is very clean and modern. All the consumables were top line brands.

The owner of the salon is on hand and constantly checking her clients progress. But the staff all appeared very smart and efficient, I had a very good shampoo, head massage, and cut and dry. The gentleman who cut my hair had been brought up from BKK.

I do like my hair cut with scissors, and this was done. Perhaps not the cheapest shop in Udon, but certainly cheaper than the shops in Central.

I will certainly be returning for my once every three week cut.

I would recommend this new shop to anyone. Open 7 days a week, 10.00am to 9.00pm.

mac1966
udonmap.com

Re: New beauty shop and mens hairdressing.

Post by mac1966 » December 30, 2016, 2:35 pm

Is there car parking and what was the cost

I was quoted 600 plus in central by a very feminine young chap.

I'm satisfied with the barbers in nonsamrong but always on a look out for an alternative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverfox041948
udonmap.com

Post by Silverfox041948 » December 31, 2016, 7:44 am

Parking is very convenient......right outside the shop in a parking area.
My cost for shampoo, massage, cut and dry, was 350 baht. But I tipped the shampooer 50 baht, and the cutter 100 baht.
Personally, I thought it was a very good deal.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » December 31, 2016, 11:23 am

In Soi Santi in Nong Bua on Nittayo Rd. I pay 90b for a haircut with scissors, electric shaver back and sides, shave, trim eyebrows, ears and nose hair. A decent men's hairdresser with 3 or 4 cutters and have been using their services for about 3 or 4 years. Parking can be a bit hit and miss, but ok on a motor bike. From the traffic lights, its about 150 metres on the left and is easily visible.

Silverfox041948
udonmap.com

Post by Silverfox041948 » December 31, 2016, 11:47 am

You sound like an American............wants everything on the cheap.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » December 31, 2016, 12:15 pm

Silverfox041948 wrote:You sound like an American............wants everything on the cheap.
Got that wrong, I do not sound American, have you heard me speak lol. I'm from Oz and that is the normal price at the joint, Thais may get it cheaper and its only 2 minutes from my place, very convenient. And I am not a cheap charlie.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » December 31, 2016, 1:11 pm

Gentlemen Gentlemen Good Day..

There is abosolutely no need for name calling.

If someone is happy to pay XXXX baht for a certain service and someone else is perfectly happy to pay YYYY baht for the same/similar service... What s the problem !!!
You know i am convinced that you could probably find in UD a place charging 1 000 or even 1 500 baht for the same << haircut >> service.. would that make you feel less/more happy !!!!!

We all developed over the years a personal value-of-thing chart...

I personally like to eat fresh capsicums (bell peppers), so when i can get them at the Royal Project shop 5 for 50 baht, compared to Tops 1 for 35 baht ( bag displaying the Royal Project logo ), my sense of value tells me that s a good deal... if that s to be a Cheap Charlie, then yes i am one. A happy one.

Happy New Year Best Wishes to all starting with an excellent health ..

mac1966
udonmap.com

Post by mac1966 » December 31, 2016, 1:49 pm

The barbers I use at nongsomrong charge B80. I'm satisfied with what I get but it's just a basic cut.

The shop has ac and the chap doing the cutting is ok.

Does the mill place have decent lasses working there as I do prefer a female to cut my hair

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Return to “Health & Beauty”