dentist: current prises

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: dentist: current prises

Post by tamada » December 22, 2019, 1:02 pm

garym1959 wrote:
December 22, 2019, 12:26 pm
Just driven 1 hour for my 11.30am appointment at Rakfan dental clinic arrived at 11.20 to be told many students 6 people in front of me long wait.
Told them not long wait, goodbye.
Won't be going there again.
You could have at least asked for their prices and had something relevant to the OP to post rather than highlighting that like most dentists in town, they're obviously very busy at weekends.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: dentist: current prises

Post by Khun Paul » December 22, 2019, 3:28 pm

The problem with quoting prices, is that Dentists are like car mechanics, the normal price of a ,simple filling etc is reasonable, but it is when they start doing the work, you find you need a Root canal, the filling you had some years ago also needs filling, etc etc, each person is different and no-ones moth teeth and gums are the same as anyone elses
I use MC Dental Clinic on the Phrosi Road just before the Large Kasikorn bank , prices are reasonable the Dentist is Thai Chinese and speaks good English.
Now I hate dentists with a passion, I have zero complaints about her work, Two root canals, one renewed crown ( gold ). and various fillings over the years`.

Return to “Health & Beauty”