Bangkok Hospital Health Exam

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 4, 2015, 9:37 am

tigerryan wrote:I did my checkup at Bumrungrad in BKK it was called the "executive check up" it was basically the kitchen sink of tests not something I would do every year. Doctors in Thailand don't always impress me and I like to shake it up. It was a cattle call about 60 guys going from station to station everyone in stupid looking pajamas and slippers. I paid cash it was 600US. 60 or so patients 59 of them look like the were on R&R from ISIS in Syria full bearded jihadies while I'm sporting a 11B high and tight it was fricking odd. I just kept telling myself I could whip everybody in the room in my PJs. Five hours start to finish glad I did not get my throat slit at the last station. Walked out with a CD and Test results emailed to me that day. Might go back in a couple years if they start infidel executive check up day.
Tiger you may find these are Bangladesh muslims, their health system is not that great( under statement) and now like most 3rd world economies there are the fortunate minority who have been able to find large amounts of cash to get health care provided cheaply, something Thailand is good at, Cheap that is, and at the same time spend some of their hard earned under the table cash :-# on a family holiday.
I fly in and out of Dhaka/BKK monthly and see the plane full of local revelers and usually 1 invalid in a wheel chair per group. Counted 12 wheel chairs last visit inbound.( I thought the Indians had the wheelchair onto planes market sown up, wrong!!!) If they have a red died beard they are bangla. They take the whole tribe with them to get as much duty free cra. on the plane as possible, heaven forbid if there is an empty nook or cranny on the overhead bin compartment. :roll:

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Post by GARYZX6R » April 29, 2015, 10:30 pm

Promotion runs till the 10th of May. Top exam costs 8800 bht for men.. Great service and treatment from this department. Having previously gone to the Military Hosp and Camillion in Bangkok there is no comparision the Bangkok Hospital wins hands down .. =D>

Return to “Health & Beauty”