Weight Loss, Detox.....

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
fatbob
udonmap.com

Weight Loss, Detox.....

Post by fatbob » February 8, 2013, 11:08 am

I am in my third day of detox or colon cleanse, have not eaten solids since Tuesday, plenty of watery vegetable soup and home made carrot and apple juice to keep energy levels up as I am still working, three times a day we have a glass full of the powder which is the detox stuff, tastes like sh-t but stops the hunger pains, three times a day its the coffee enema to clean out the colon and intestine etc. Tonight Friday at 10pm we drink the olive oil and lemon juice and then the pebbles start coming out.

I'm doing it for a clean out not weight loss, being fifty and having never done anything like this I figured it can only do good, having seen the fatty stuff coming out is a shock, if any one wants a shock google 'colon cleanse' and then click on image's.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Weight Loss, Detox.....

Post by Aardvark » February 8, 2013, 4:52 pm

For those who have used Alcohol for many years or Worked in an environment where there are many Chemicals and have been Smokers you can treat yourself with "St Mary's Thistle" in either Pill Form or taken as a Tea to clense and reverse the affects. St Mary's Thistle also known as "Milk Thistle" will clense the Liver, lower Cholesterol and counteract Diabeties 2. Apparently it is also good to counteract any damage done from the Medication given to us by our Doctors for the above mentioned problems .... http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j ... U1498Z5Fbw

udonthani
udonmap.com

Weight Loss, Detox.....

Post by udonthani » February 8, 2013, 6:29 pm

3 good advise for lowering your weight:
1) shake your head, and say no thank you [-(
2) excercise daily, walk or run around Nong Pjajack, 1 round=3500m :-k
3) give up boose (or cut it drastic down) [-X
Moon

Lao-miner
udonmap.com

Weight Loss, Detox.....

Post by Lao-miner » February 11, 2013, 11:32 am

coxo wrote: if any one wants a shock google 'colon cleanse' and then click on image's.
Jesus wept coxo, ive just googled that, my god, i will be having nightmares for months , I also need to loose a bit of weight gave up the smokes a few months back and the weight is just flying on now, Plenty of good advice here, THANKS ALL

Lao-miner
udonmap.com

Weight Loss, Detox.....

Post by Lao-miner » February 11, 2013, 11:34 am

OH One more thing , does anyone know if its possible to buy the colon cleanse stuff that you mix with watere either in nongkhai or udon thani?

Return to “Health & Beauty”