Dental implants for a juvenile

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
tamada
udonmap.com

Dental implants for a juvenile

Post by tamada » January 26, 2020, 5:16 pm

It would appear that my oldest has gone arse over tit while playing Iron Man versus Captain Sensible with his cousin and found out the concrete and cement patio balustrade is harder than his mouth. Accordingly, he's knocked out the top two, front and center incisors. He's 12 so I understand that he's already on his 'lifetime' set of gnashers.

Since I am on (yet another) covert mission in darkest Africa, in absentia I am seeking advice on which of Udon's veritable plethora of 'dentists' would one recommend he attend to start getting his undeniably good looks and fledgling George Clooney smile restored.

Ta
tam

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Dentist for a juvenile

Post by tamada » February 4, 2020, 12:51 am

I stand corrected now that the facial dressing has been removed and the fat lips have receded and my young hero has only succeeded on chipping his two from teeth. However, one of them feels a bit loose and they still hurt so if anyone knows of a decent, kid-friendly dentist in town, let me know.

Ta
tam

Manxlad
udonmap.com

Re: Dental implants for a juvenile

Post by Manxlad » February 5, 2020, 5:42 am

Hi tam, we take our kids too rainbow dental clinic, excellent facility, spotlessly clean, all the latest equipment and the lady dentist ( owner) is very talented, she speaks perfect English and qualified in her doctorate of dentistry in Germany
They also employ a lady dentist doctor especially for kids, she works a couple of days a week in the evenings as she is a paediatric dentist at one of the local hospitals.
Just google rainbow dental clinic udon and you’ll get all the info
Highly recommend them, and also there’s private parking out the back

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Dental implants for a juvenile

Post by tamada » February 8, 2020, 10:46 am

^ Good tip there, thanks. It's the new place right near the lad's school as well so that's a bonus.

Return to “Health & Beauty”