Dangerous to drive in Thailand?

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Coot
udonmap.com

Post by Coot » February 15, 2006, 12:02 pm

What I love is the girls who perch there littlebacksides side saddle and nonchantly manicure there nails
Really whacko.Saw a couple of girls yesterday on the back of a bike,BOTH sidesaddle(one each way) in tiny black skirts and speeding throught the traffic.Quite a sight :)

Before i get flammed for being a sad case,the girls in the black skirts and white blouses are Uni girls,right and not younger?

Bald is beautiful.

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » February 15, 2006, 12:46 pm

This brought up my favorite saying, When have you been thialand to long when you don't notice the guy riding his motorcayle head on at you at night with no lights, talking on his cell phone, with a girl in a mini skirt riding side saddle on the back puttin on her makeup and you don't noitce :lol: :lol: :lol:

aj
udonmap.com

Post by aj » February 15, 2006, 4:28 pm

of course its chicks on bikes that actuley make Thailand a safer place to drive????? Its true , in London I used to wake up ready to carve the first white van driver I saw into the sides of the A40 or 406. In Thailand you see little chicky on bike and think now would it not be a travesty of justice if she ended up in ditch and sudenly your driving slower . ?

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » February 15, 2006, 4:42 pm

Good Thinking 8)

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » February 15, 2006, 5:16 pm

I plan to but a car when I return soon but will be buying a set of air horns at supercheap auto and bringing them with me. Watch them scatter at Prajak roundabout. Lol

John
Gurgle, Gurgle...

aj
udonmap.com

Post by aj » February 15, 2006, 5:42 pm

oh no not air horns please. had them on jag when aged 23. not for Thailand . YOu mean you can buy them in Thailand ? oh dear whatever next?

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » February 15, 2006, 6:46 pm

Aj, I will sound like a blue and white bus. Now all I need is a Peter Sellars car from the film The Party.

John
Gurgle, Gurgle...

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » February 15, 2006, 10:36 pm

wokkawombat wrote:Aj, I will sound like a blue and white bus. Now all I need is a Peter Sellars car from the film The Party.

John
Peter Sellars film" The Party", Fantastic film not seen it for a long time, love the bit when he's feeding the bird . Birdy num-num. Must look for it on DVD. Harundi V Buckshi. Great. :lol:
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Return to “Travel & Transport”