Immigration Changes at Swampy

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Immigration Changes at Swampy

Post by jackspratt » April 14, 2022, 3:34 pm

As an add-on to my report about my return to Thailand this morning ( viewtopic.php?p=645911#p645911), there are a couple of notable changes to be seen at Swampy.

Firstly, the Immigration boys and girls have swapped their distinctive uniforms (which, from memory, they only updated relatively recently), to now turn out on the same shhiiit brown uniform the regular coppers wear.

Second change was to the Immi desks, which have been upgraded, and are facing sideways to the oncoming hordes of tourists, business people, and returning expats. Seems far more efficient.

Barney
udonmap.com

Re: Immigration Changes at Swampy

Post by Barney » April 14, 2022, 4:29 pm

jackspratt wrote:As an add-on to my report about my return to Thailand this morning ( viewtopic.php?p=645911#p645911), there are a couple of notable changes to be seen at Swampy.

Firstly, the Immigration boys and girls have swapped their distinctive uniforms (which, from memory, they only updated relatively recently), to now turn out on the same shhiiit brown uniform the regular coppers wear.

Second change was to the Immi desks, which have been upgraded, and are facing sideways to the oncoming hordes of tourists, business people, and returning expats. Seems far more efficient.
What’s happened to the flash songkran floral apparel from years gone by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Travel & Transport”