driving license renewal

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: driving license renewal

Post by Niggly » September 6, 2021, 9:06 am

Yes, thanks

In the interests of keeping this information current, this is the website

https://www.dlt-elearning.com/Home

& there’s now the option to register as a foreigner using a passport as ID

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » June 4, 2022, 6:35 pm

Driver's license renewal, annual vehicle registration tax payment now available at the Government Center in Central on Saturdays and Sundays, from 10:00 to 6, for those who those who reserve in advance via online. at the DLT Smart Queue application or the website https://gecc.dlt.go.th
เริ่มแล้ววันนี้ เสาร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน 2565 (>)สำนักงานขนส่งจังหวัดอุดรธานี เปิดให้บริการรับชำระภาษี และต่ออายุใบอนุญาตขับรถ ตามพระราชบัญญัติรถยนต์ พ.ศ.2522 ในวันเสาร์ – อาทิตย์ เวลา 10.00 – 18.00 น. ณ ศูนย์บริการภาครัฐแบบเบ็ดเสร็จ (Government Center) ศูนย์การค้าเซ็นทรัลพลาซา อุดรธานี

✴️ เพื่อเพิ่มช่องทางการให้บริการ และให้บริการนอกเวลาราชการ เป็นการอำนวยความสะดวก สอดคล้องกับความต้องการ และหรือความคาดหวังของประชาชน

📌เริ่มแล้วตั้งแต่วันเสาร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน 2565 เป็นต้นไป

✴️ กระบวนงานที่ให้บริการด้านทะเบียนรถ และด้านใบอนุญาตขับรถ ตามพระราชบัญญัติรถยนต์ พ.ศ. 2522 ดังนี้

1.ด้านทะเบียนรถ
- การรับชำระภาษีรถประจำปี

2. ด้านใบอนุญาตขับรถ
2.1 การต่อใบอนุญาตขับรถส่วนบุคคล (จาก 5 ปี เป็น 5 ปี) กรณีสิ้นอายุไม่เกิน 1 ปี (เฉพาะผู้ที่ผ่านการอบรมออนไลน์ ผ่านเว็บไซต์ www.dlt-elearning.com)
2.2 การเปลี่ยนประเภทใบอนุญาตขับรถ (จากชั่วคราว 2 ปี เป็น 5 ปี) กรณีสิ้นอายุไม่เกิน 1 ปี
2.3 การออกใบอนุญาตขับรถใหม่ เฉพาะกรณีมีหนังสือรับรองซึ่งแสดงว่าได้ผ่านการอบรมและทดสอบจากโรงเรียนสอนขับรถ ที่กรมการขนส่งทางบกรับรอง
2.4 การออกใบแทนใบอนุญาตขับรถ กรณีชำรุด หรือสูญหาย
2.5 การแก้ไขรายการ เช่น เปลี่ยนชื่อ นามสกุล หรือที่อยู่

(ระวัง) 🦠 (ระวัง) ทั้งนี้ ในการเข้ารับบริการด้านใบอนุญาตขับรถ รับเฉพาะผู้ที่จองคิวล่วงหน้าผ่านทางออนไลน์ ที่แอปพลิเคชั่น DLT Smart Queue หรือเว็บไซต์ https://gecc.dlt.go.th
Attachments
286088386_2934883830144119_7758088076636710473_n.jpg

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 22, 2022, 3:18 pm

Well the time came upon me to renew my car licence, so what did I do, wander into Centara to ascertain how and what was required . Up[on arriving at the desired location, the queue for even asking was horrendous and it was not clear IF they even Renewed the Licence here, so I gave that a miss.
Went from their to Smarty Drive, asked a few questions was told , no longer available at Centara, but they did book me a place for renewal at the DLT site on the KK road on the way to the Cancer Hosp etc.
Also gave me the Website to watch for an hour in 15 minute segments which ALL drivers have to do ( DLT e-learning ) Go to Google, look for that and click, they have a Foreigner section, you have time to take the test and last for up 6 months I believe. Gave the nice ladies at smart car, a tip for assisting this old man.
Then off to Mil Hosp for a certificate that tells DLT I am alive , ( a thinking/talking/walking Human being ) . Then in a couple of days off to DLT to renew`.

Costs: to date Tip for Smart Car discretionary.
Medical cert Thb 100
Renew 5 yr licence will be Thb 500

Those with Car and Motorcycle will pay more for Licence

All in all , a simple exercise , hassle free . Unlike many , I have NO , native speaker to assist me although I am sure I could find one if required.

This is for info only

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 22, 2022, 3:29 pm

I renewed mine with out watching the video. I arrived at transport office at 15:15. There was no time to watch the vid before they closed so did reaction and colourblind test and got my 5 year license
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 22, 2022, 4:04 pm

That is as may be, I see that now in many Government Institutions they have time slots allocated to individuals, so they know their workload . Not saying it cannot be done, but when asking if I should just go and get it renewed they said NO, so if it has changed my route was a very easy one .

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » November 22, 2022, 6:25 pm

The cost to renew a car driving license is 505THB. You need to bring the exact amount as they will not make change at the Non Soong office on the KK highway. I was able to use my K bank debit card because I didn't have the exact amount.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 23, 2022, 12:03 am

I did a walk.in renewal at Nong Han .. and recently reccoed a mate do the same ..he did .. quick n.painless done n out just over an hour inc watching a vid .. 5 yr car n motorsai license 705 bt ..found it way better service and less crowded than at Nong Soon land transport office..

No. Native speaker required as my modicum.of Thai was more than satisfactory.

From.Big C Nong Han office is 20 mins up the Sakornakorn rd just before the town on.the left and they offer all the same services as the main Udon office.

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 23, 2022, 1:13 pm

Having been here a few years, and as Thai Governmental Agencies seek to update/streamline and generally become more efficient I have seen many agencies which were at one time, just walk -in, try to become more customer focused like allocating time slots for people to access their services.

So I took the time to list exactly what I did for others to access the DLT for renewal of a licence.
Then someone posted or you could have done a walk-in at another location.
If that was the case then how come that person DID NOT post his experience for others to take advantage of
ธhe IDEA of Udon Map is to foster understanding and information sharing , not keeping it to yourself in a selfish act .

Life here is not all sweet and nice , many pitfalls along the way, lucky the foreigner that sails through his/her entire time here with ZERO problems . Information and correct information at that is essential, so that in many cases circumnavigation around Government departments becomes easier .

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » November 23, 2022, 1:40 pm

What like here you mean? :-"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54142&p=659733&hili ... ce#p659733

There is a good search feature in the forum you can use. \:D/

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » November 23, 2022, 1:47 pm

DM posted about Nong Han DLT office while covid was making difficult early this year
I used that info in June to renew mine
Got 6 years as went a week after my birthday

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 23, 2022, 4:33 pm

Point taken next time I will scroll through hundreds of posts however things change so to be up to date it is also wise to visit those that know and NOT rely on info six monhs old . As cicumstances have changed considerably since then !!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » November 23, 2022, 5:16 pm

noosard wrote:
November 23, 2022, 1:47 pm
DM posted about Nong Han DLT office while covid was making difficult early this year
I used that info in June to renew mine
Got 6 years as went a week after my birthday
Well done! Exactly the same for me! = EASY
Why is this thread so disjointed?
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 23, 2022, 5:21 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
November 23, 2022, 4:33 pm
Point taken next time I will scroll through hundreds of posts however things change so to be up to date it is also wise to visit those that know and NOT rely on info six monhs old . As cicumstances have changed considerably since then !!
Exactly - and DM bought us up to date, with his post TODAY.

Were you expecting a bunch of roses for your post, about a different site altogether?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 23, 2022, 5:23 pm

jackspratt wrote:
November 23, 2022, 5:21 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
Exactly - and DM bought us up to date, with his post TODAY.

Were you expecting a bunch of roses for your post, about a different site altogether?
NO DM rep[osted what he did over 6 months ago, keep up at the back thanks !!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 23, 2022, 6:21 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
More reading practice needed KP ..

Whilst noosard is correct and i did my walk in at Nong Han during covid the mate who i reccomended to use Nong Han went very recently ..approx 4 or 5 weeks ago so the info.remains up.to date as he confirmed all was i said it would be.

Now KP .back to the WC footy thread that you have zero interest in except for negative detrmental.comments re the game the tournament players and fans .. btw stadiums look.very full.with happy smiling fans to me , many different nationalities n cultures enjoying themselves ..HEAVEN FORBID EH .. suppose they must all be workshy saddos ... in yiur world

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 23, 2022, 8:11 pm

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 24, 2022, 7:07 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 23, 2022, 6:21 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
More reading practice needed KP ..

Whilst noosard is correct and i did my walk in at Nong Han during covid the mate who i reccomended to use Nong Han went very recently ..approx 4 or 5 weeks ago so the info.remains up.to date as he confirmed all was i said it would be.

Now KP .back to the WC footy thread that you have zero interest in except for negative detrmental.comments re the game the tournament players and fans .. btw stadiums look.very full.with happy smiling fans to me , many different nationalities n cultures enjoying themselves ..HEAVEN FORBID EH .. suppose they must all be workshy saddos ... in yiur world

DM
Thanks for your update regarding D/LICENCE renewal, but fail to understand WHY you ( self professed football aficionado ) would mention football on this thread , unless of course you are going gaga....hahaha To state unequivocally that my statements are the truth , which like so many others you find hard to digest !!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 24, 2022, 7:34 am

Football was tagged on this thread just for you as postong on my phone n tinteret was a bit slow...

Back to driving licenses .. when moving home address wether to update your license or leave it until.next renewal... and is this process easy ..anyone done it ??

Dm

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 24, 2022, 8:41 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 24, 2022, 7:34 am
Football was tagged on this thread just for you as postong on my phone n tinteret was a bit slow...

Back to driving licenses .. when moving home address wether to update your license or leave it until.next renewal... and is this process easy ..anyone done it ??

Dm
OH dear, I have NEVER EVER posted anything on your phone, you are certainly becoming delusional, to the extent having checked I do not even have your phone number and added to that fact do not want or need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 24, 2022, 2:20 pm

Visited DLT KK Road, very hassle free, p[leasant staff and really easy, the light test and peripheral vision test was basic , everything else was done. BUT noticed NO provision was allowed for those who HAD NOT completed the on-line test, no pass on line ..no renewal .
Cost as indicated 505 Baht .

Return to “Travel & Transport”