Fatties Don't Book Thai Airways BUSINESS Class

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Fatties Don't Book Thai Airways BUSINESS Class

Post by tamada » January 27, 2020, 12:27 am

stattointhailand wrote:
January 26, 2020, 12:25 am
"The new 787-900 Dreamliner aircraft "

Isnt that a Boeing aircraft ?.............. would have thought they would have been the first to design seats for obese customers
It does look like if fatties want to fly front of the bus on a Dreamliner, it will only be in their dreams.
timmy wrote:
January 26, 2020, 7:05 am
if you call 1 of our " coulored " friends the " N " word or a same sex couple the " P " or " G " words you,d be banned from this web site , or even have the " B I B " after you , but you can take the P out of overweight people and its just a " joke "
shame on you ...
Yo! timmy! Ye wouldnae happen tae be a wee bit o' a fat bastard yersel' now would ye?
fat bastard.jpg

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 27, 2020, 12:32 am

if you are too big it is your own fault if you do not fit and yes it is annoying sitting beside someone that is spilling over into your space.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 27, 2020, 12:41 am

When the fat women say they had no issues inbound from NZ, either they flew another airline or THAI had substituted with another aircraft OR if it was a Dreamliner, their NZ ground staff willfully ignored their own safety regulations regarding the fancy biz class seatbelts and fatties.

Since the fat women bought the ticket from an agent and not from THAI direct, then yes, that agent should have been aware of the regulations of THAI and booked them on another carrier. Hence the agent is 100% liable to provide the refund and not THAI. THAI's offer of seat-difference cost compensation only was over and above ANY obligation they had to these fat women.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 27, 2020, 12:45 am

The airlines don't help out much anymore, they continued to make seats smaller and smaller with very little legroom to cram as many seats as they can into the plane. Not so much international flights, but I strictly fly Eva airlines now and before Singapore airlines so those are the only two I can compare it to, but these domestic flights in the states, they suck.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » January 27, 2020, 3:58 am

tamada wrote:
January 27, 2020, 12:41 am
When the fat women say they had no issues inbound from NZ, either they flew another airline or THAI had substituted with another aircraft OR if it was a Dreamliner, their NZ ground staff willfully ignored their own safety regulations regarding the fancy biz class seatbelts and fatties.......
Just to maybe clarify, the inbound flight might not have been Bussiness Class.
From original post;
"The daughters has been in Thailand for weight loss surgery and had each paid $2650 for the flights, including the business-class seats for the way back to ensure greater comfort."

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » January 27, 2020, 6:52 am

tamada wrote:
January 27, 2020, 12:27 am
stattointhailand wrote:
January 26, 2020, 12:25 am
"The new 787-900 Dreamliner aircraft "

Isnt that a Boeing aircraft ?.............. would have thought they would have been the first to design seats for obese customers
It does look like if fatties want to fly front of the bus on a Dreamliner, it will only be in their dreams.
timmy wrote:
if you call 1 of our " coulored " friends the " N " word or a same sex couple the " P " or " G " words you,d be banned from this web site , or even have the " B I B " after you , but you can take the P out of overweight people and its just a " joke "
shame on you ...
Yo! timmy! Ye wouldnae happen tae be a wee bit o' a fat bastard yersel' now would ye?
fat bastard.jpg
NOOOOO Tamada , not me I don't weigh a gram over 250kgs …. and if I,m sitting next to you on a flight you,d
better give me your " in flight pudding "

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » January 27, 2020, 6:02 pm

timmy wrote:
shame on you ...
thats rubbish isnt it . cannot do anything about the colour of your skin but you are fat by choice . I remember at heathrwo airport a small japanese woman was upset as there wanted to charge her for 3 kgs overwight in her bag . She was tiny prob about 45kgs . She was arguing that the fat woman in front of her prob around 100 kgs was charged nothing but was a lot more weight than her bag .I totally agree with her . Should weigh the person and the bag together and have a set weight for both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlILHQ0DXFA

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 27, 2020, 8:11 pm

dragonz wrote:
January 27, 2020, 6:02 pm
timmy wrote:
shame on you ...
thats rubbish isnt it . cannot do anything about the colour of your skin but you are fat by choice . I remember at heathrwo airport a small japanese woman was upset as there wanted to charge her for 3 kgs overwight in her bag . She was tiny prob about 45kgs . She was arguing that the fat woman in front of her prob around 100 kgs was charged nothing but was a lot more weight than her bag .I totally agree with her . Should weigh the person and the bag together and have a set weight for both
Now that small Jap lady had a point IMO .. ticket price the same but body mass hugely different .. n then get slapped for 3kg baggage excess.. [-X

I hate flying at the best of times but for some one slim like myself to get plonked next to some obese lard arse encroaching over the seat arms and space is most annoying , sometimes they eat n drink constantly and very noisily and piss a lot hence need to bathroom more again disturbing all around them .... maybe large seats for the fatties in the hold is an option.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 27, 2020, 8:19 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 27, 2020, 8:11 pm
dragonz wrote:
timmy wrote:
shame on you ...
Now that small Jap lady had a point IMO .. ticket price the same but body mass hugely different .. n then get slapped for 3kg baggage excess.. [-X

I hate flying at the best of times but for some one slim like myself to get plonked next to some obese lard arse encroaching over the seat arms and space is most annoying , sometimes they eat n drink constantly and very noisily and piss a lot hence need to bathroom more again disturbing all around them .... maybe large seats for the fatties in the hold is an option. (pressurized of course)

DM
Heres an idea ..

when booking a ticket airlines could ask are you between

30 kg to 60kgs
60kgs to 90kgs
90kgs to 120kgs
and so

Then the ticket price can have a small difference or the passenger can off set this cost by less luggage ..

Just trying to help folks..

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » January 27, 2020, 8:41 pm

I can remember back in the mid 1960's when assigning seats at ticket counter the airline staff asked my approximate weight. Then they turned around and took a sticker off a seating chart of the plane and put it on my ticket. This was on a Boeing 707 headed to Japan via Hawaii. Was flying military standby so got to sit in 1st class all the way to Japan.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 28, 2020, 6:17 am

dragonz wrote:

Now don't you be giving the airlines any silly ideas.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 28, 2020, 6:48 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 27, 2020, 8:19 pm
Heres an idea ..

30 kg to 60kgs
60kgs to 90kgs
90kgs to 120kgs
and so

Then the ticket price can have a small difference or the passenger can off set this cost by less luggage ..

So flight check-in times will need at least an extra hour as they will need to weigh every passenger to make sure they've all been honest like the sleek and svelte DM who we all know is not a gram over 90 kg as he stands on the check-in scales clad only in his infamous, herpelated shorts.

Un-see! Un-see!!!

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » January 28, 2020, 8:05 am

Airlines have been talking about this for a long time but are scared of the politically correct brigade . Airlines all run on weight and fuel costs . It would mean everybody would be the same weight on the plane . I do not know the weight but example . Have a big scale at check in . Put all your bags on it and stand on it should not be over say 100kgs . If it is over you pay more . Means slim people could take more luggage and/or would not be subsidizing fat people . Seems fair to me and easy to implement except for the outcry of discriminating against fat people. 20kgs check in and 7 kgs cabin bag has always been ample for me

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 28, 2020, 8:08 am

tamada wrote:
January 28, 2020, 6:48 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 27, 2020, 8:19 pm
Heres an idea ..

30 kg to 60kgs
60kgs to 90kgs
90kgs to 120kgs
and so

So flight check-in times will need at least an extra hour as they will need to weigh every passenger to make sure they've all been honest like the sleek and svelte DM who we all know is not a gram over 90 kg as he stands on the check-in scales clad only in his infamous, herpelated shorts.

Un-see! Un-see!!!
Would take 2 minutes to weigh the fat flyer same time the airline weighs the luggage and apply a surcharge if ovr weight , in turn a reduced 0 discount if under weight or dwarf... n there lys another question do dwarfs pay full ticket price or kids price .. lots these airlines need to clarify for UM members.

BTW

Last time i was weighed i was actually a fraction over 55 kgs Tam ..

It was a while back .. 1980 to be precise and was my entrance medical for the SBSB .. Scunthorpe boy scouts brigade to which i went on to many great things. I may have gained a few kgs since then , middle age spread i believe its refered to to, i must check must all of 70kgs nowadays...wet thru with a boner on.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 28, 2020, 8:24 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 27, 2020, 8:11 pm
dragonz wrote:
timmy wrote:
shame on you ...

I hate flying at the best of times but for some one slim like myself to get plonked next to some obese lard arse encroaching over the seat arms and space is most annoying , sometimes they eat n drink constantly and very noisily and piss a lot hence need to bathroom more again disturbing all around them .... maybe large seats for the fatties in the hold is an option.

DM
Or pay for 2 seats.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 28, 2020, 9:31 am

Purchasing 2 sets in Business class would not help at all as the seats are not side by side
As mentioned the reason for refusal was that the seat belts would not reach

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » January 28, 2020, 9:58 am

Lets charge more for people who wear vests on planes or dont seem to understand what deodorant is (usually the same person and usually overweight as well). And dont get me started on people who stand flush to the baggage carousel and not behind the line. Castration is the only option.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 28, 2020, 10:23 am

samster wrote:
January 28, 2020, 9:58 am
Lets charge more for people who wear vests on planes or dont seem to understand what deodorant is (usually the same person and usually overweight as well). And dont get me started on people who stand flush to the baggage carousel and not behind the line. Castration is the only option.
Great more airline dos n donts information for UM members to digest.

Samster i agree =D> =D> :lol: :lol: ones attire is important when traveling comfortable smart casual the best option IMO

Lets not get started on the trip i once endured which was full of our Pakistani , Indian Bangladeshi friends .. i got seated next to a proper minger but in truth the whole plane had that certain tinge of the subcontinent aromas.. i lasted a while but approached one of the flight attendants and asked if she could assist .. i was moved FOC to Business which was nice.

DM isnt racist ive a good few mates from Pakistan and love curry especially Korma , Jalfrezi and Lamb Rogan Josh but not when its oozing from the sweat glands of a rotund unwashed chap squashed in next to me.

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 28, 2020, 11:22 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 28, 2020, 10:23 am
samster wrote:
January 28, 2020, 9:58 am
Great more airline dos n donts information for UM members to digest.

Samster i agree =D> =D> :lol: :lol: ones attire is important when traveling comfortable smart casual the best option
IMO
Given more thought i cant recall seeing many (any) vest wearers last few times i flew .. surely vests are for the beach arent they?... suppose some nations have a national vest of choice ..who knows.

Scottish - String
English - Keep Calm and have a pint
Aussie - Egg stained
Wales - My favourite Sheep
Germany - Angela Merkel with pirates eye patch
France - Lets get Brexit done
Ireland - Clover leaf n Guinness
others - I love Pattaya / CND

Lets not get started on the trip i once endured which was full of our Pakistani , Indian Bangladeshi friends .. i got seated next to a proper minger but in truth the whole plane had that certain tinge of the subcontinent aromas.. i lasted a while but approached one of the flight attendants and asked if she could assist .. i was moved FOC to Business which was nice.

DM isnt racist ive a good few mates from Pakistan and love curry especially Korma , Jalfrezi and Lamb Rogan Josh but not when its oozing from the sweat glands of a rotund unwashed chap squashed in next to me.

DM

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 29, 2020, 12:30 am

Doodoo wrote:
January 28, 2020, 9:31 am
Purchasing 2 sets in Business class would not help at all as the seats are not side by side
As mentioned the reason for refusal was that the seat belts would not reach
I was referring to regular seats, buisness class are large enough for just about anybody. Maybe they need seat belt extensions.

Return to “Travel & Transport”