pink ID card

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: pink ID card

Post by AlexO » July 9, 2019, 9:48 pm

Personally if only domestic travel, I just use my Thai Driving License. Never had any issues with it. Try not to use my UK passport so as preserve the glorious Crowned Lion and Majestic Unicorn holding up the symbol of the Crown embossing on the front cover that represents the nation who by default (and despite what a few re@a!d@ believe) brought law, order, democracy and civilisation to what we know as the Western World in pristine condition. Kidding aside, never needed anything more than driving license for domestic travel needs and even the cops accept as adequate rather than a passport.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Re: pink ID card

Post by dunroaming » July 9, 2019, 10:24 pm

parrot wrote:
April 3, 2019, 10:38 am
I reckon I've been stopped at traffic stops well over 100 times....mostly in Udon, but Chiangmai, Phuket, Pattaya, Samui, Trang, NKP, Nongkai,Loei among other places, since 1996. I always ask "is there a problem?" then ask if they want to see my license. I hand over my license.......and for the past 10 or so years, my pink ID card as well. With very rare exception, I find the police at these stops very courteous.
Well over 100 times does that mean you've been here so long u now drive like one lol

Return to “Travel & Transport”