Nong Khai mini bus

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Post Reply
DenC
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: February 17, 2019, 7:29 am

Nong Khai mini bus

Post by DenC » February 17, 2019, 7:37 am

Hi
Can I get a mini bus from Central Plaza to the border crossing at Nong Khai or do I need to go back to the airport and use the Limo service at exit gate 3?
I will be staying at the Centara 1 night then doing a border bounce and back to the airport. Well that’s my plan hopefully.



User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10694
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Nong Khai mini bus

Post by 747man » February 17, 2019, 10:48 am

You Can get the 50Baht Minibus ( And take yer life in yer hands ) from The Bus Station to Nong Khai Bus Station But I Don't Think it goes Directly to the Border Crossing .....I've NEVER Had to use it ......Thank God :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

The One's from the Airport are DANGEROUS Enough..... :-" :-" :-$ :-$
Last edited by 747man on February 17, 2019, 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

skinner
udonmap.com
Posts: 480
Joined: June 17, 2015, 1:57 pm
Location: Nong bua lamphu

Re: Nong Khai mini bus

Post by skinner » February 17, 2019, 10:53 am

i have taken the 50 baht van from the bus station and been dropped at the bridge a couple of times.
Not sure about the van from in front of central.

User avatar
Balthasar G.
udonmap.com
Posts: 223
Joined: April 9, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Nong Khai mini bus

Post by Balthasar G. » February 17, 2019, 12:48 pm

Yes, you can. If you tell the driver he will drop you off at the bridge before continuing on to NK bus station
I hope I die in my sleep like my grand dad did, not screaming like his passengers

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10694
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Nong Khai mini bus

Post by 747man » February 17, 2019, 4:58 pm

Balthasar G. wrote:
February 17, 2019, 12:48 pm
Yes, you can. If you tell the driver he will drop you off at the bridge before continuing on to NK bus station
Bet You'd have to " Give the driver A Drink "

User avatar
Balthasar G.
udonmap.com
Posts: 223
Joined: April 9, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Nong Khai mini bus

Post by Balthasar G. » February 17, 2019, 7:52 pm

No, certainy not (unless you're a s e p p o who thinks people should be tipped for everything)
I hope I die in my sleep like my grand dad did, not screaming like his passengers

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10694
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Nong Khai mini bus

Post by 747man » February 17, 2019, 8:19 pm

Balthasar G. wrote:
February 17, 2019, 7:52 pm
No, certainy not (unless you're a s e p p o who thinks people should be tipped for everything)
Well I Must say that is Very Unusual.....

User avatar
arjay
udonmap.com
Posts: 8278
Joined: October 2, 2005, 12:19 pm
Location: Gone to get a life, "troll free"

Re: Nong Khai mini bus

Post by arjay » February 17, 2019, 8:23 pm

DenC wrote:
February 17, 2019, 7:37 am
Hi
Can I get a mini bus from Central Plaza to the border crossing at Nong Khai or do I need to go back to the airport and use the Limo service at exit gate 3?
I will be staying at the Centara 1 night then doing a border bounce and back to the airport. Well that’s my plan hopefully.
DenC, If you don't like being crammed in, or the possibility of a high speed journey, depending on your budget, you can ask the Centara to get you a taxi which will take you "door to door" or "door to bridge" to Nong Khai for c 600 baht.

Post Reply

Return to “Travel & Transport”