Immigration at Don Meuang

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
udonfox
udonmap.com

Immigration at Don Meuang

Post by udonfox » December 15, 2017, 7:34 am

Anyone give me an update on getting through immigration at D.M.airport.Landing next Friday evening from Phnom Penh with Airasia,only 30.mins to check in time for Airasia flight to Udon.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Re: Immigration at Don Meuang

Post by BobHelm » December 15, 2017, 7:51 am

I think that you will need an extreme amount of luck to achieve that.

I came through DM Immigration last month & it was very much improved. I guess took me only about 15 minutes to get through there.
You then have to pick up baggage (if you have) & walk from International Arrivals to Domestic Departures - which is a bit of a trek.
However I think that the killer will be lining up at Air Asia to drop your bags & confirm your seat.
Admittedly I did that early morning, rather than evening, but it took 45 minutes!!!
The Air Asia DM concept that you are in one queue where all desks take all flights almost guarantees that you will be delayed in a queue.
The Udon flight I took entailed a 20 minute walk to the gate once I had cleared Security !!!

AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Post by AussieBoy » December 15, 2017, 8:01 am

Ya Dreaming
Master Builder

udonfox
udonmap.com

Immigration at Don Mueang

Post by udonfox » December 15, 2017, 11:58 am

Can anyone tell me if there are queues or the waiting time at immigration at D M airport.Flying in from Phnom Penh next Friday evening To D M with Air Asia,only 30 mins from expected landing time to checking in time to my flight to Udon,again with Air Asia.

udonfox
udonmap.com

Post by udonfox » December 15, 2017, 3:25 pm

Thanks Bob.I only have hand luggage.My main concern is making last call.On the same journey in June only 3 people in front of me at immigration,just hoping the same.

Return to “Travel & Transport”