US travel agent

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
banpaeng
udonmap.com

US travel agent

Post by banpaeng » October 21, 2005, 9:28 pm

I do not think this is an ad and I have never used these folks service. I just found the site this morning.

It seems they have very updated information and another thing is they have an office here and in BKK to. Another thing is I am an Eva fan but the thought of flying one stop to Thailand is making me look at flying to New York and then BKK. The long flight sucks any way you go but to get off the long haul and it is over is great. I can get to New York with no stops.

By the way they have a lot of information about Thailand internal flights and trains and such for all folks fro all countries.

here is the site.

http://www.thailandvacationtour.com/

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » October 21, 2005, 11:51 pm

.... and they can arrange a golf vacation for you in Thailand :lol:

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » October 22, 2005, 8:45 am

I am an Eva fan but the thought of flying one stop to Thailand is making me look at flying to New York and then BKK. The long flight sucks any way you go but to get off the long haul and it is over is great. I can get to New York with no stops.

by paper today, Thai Air will be flying non-stop LAX - BKK; starting Dec one :!:

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » October 22, 2005, 9:16 am

thanks for the info. From Houston either one is no stops. That makes BBKK 1 (ONE) STOP. LIke I said the long part sucks, it doesn;t matter what airline you fly.

albeach
udonmap.com

Post by albeach » October 23, 2005, 5:07 am

The non-stop flight works for me. My last four trips were RI-Chicago(or Detroit)-Tokyo-BKK, 28 hours over, 26 return.

This time I'm heading to NYC the night before, then take JFK-BKK non-stop on Thai Air, advertised as 18 hours, but often makes it in 16 hours! Be a joy to arrive in sunshine instead of at midnight. Connect in BKK to PNH, be able to have dinner by 2000 in hotel.
And the menu on Thai Air looks like it beats the heck out of United or NWA :)

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » October 23, 2005, 6:40 am

The flight from NY, flies over the north pole. Could be the last chance to see all white below...... :(

Return to “Travel & Transport”