Honda Car dealership

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
BobHelm
udonmap.com

Honda Car dealership

Post by BobHelm » March 24, 2007, 7:21 pm

Does anyone know the name of an official Honda dealership for new cars in the Udon area??? And address would be good.... :D

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » March 24, 2007, 7:23 pm

Honda dealer on highway" 2 "coming in to udon from khon-kean direction on the right , can't remember name sorry

Stevo
udonmap.com

Post by Stevo » March 24, 2007, 7:28 pm

You can't miss it Bob...
about 12 - 15 Km south of Udon on the KK road, as BM says.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » March 24, 2007, 8:12 pm

Udontaveesrap (1990) Co., Ltd.

333 Moo 1 Udon-khonkaen Rd. Udonthani 41000

Tel. 042 246 543 . or. 042 340 070-80

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » March 24, 2007, 9:43 pm

beer monkey wrote:Honda dealer on highway" 2 "coming in to udon from khon-kean direction on the right , can't remember name sorry
On The Left and not on the Right, BH.... #-o

......................................................................................................
or Nong Khai..(for comparison)..if you want to see who will do any deals.

Nongkhai Honda Cars Co., Ltd.

Address 199 Moo 12 Nongkhai-Udorn Km.6 Rd., Muang, Nongkhai 43000

Telephone 0 4246 5360-2 , 0 4246 5256

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » March 24, 2007, 11:17 pm

Thanks BM & Stevo... will check out on Monday...

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » March 25, 2007, 7:09 am

There is also the new one, about 10k out toward KK on the right, easier to enter.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: Honda Car dealership

Post by RLTrader » November 28, 2019, 3:42 pm

Experience with Honda service.
Had thought there was a topic on this, but after search this was all that I could find. And boy is it old. :D

Actually Honda service in Udon is a misnomer.

One would think in 2019 they could be as up-to-date as an American service center 20 years ago (computer), but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

So just a heads up.

Had a problem with the Key with driver side door. Would not work. Their solution was to replace All the locks and Ignition switch.

Strangely a lock shop just had to do some work on the Key. Said it was a common Honda problem.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 28, 2019, 8:20 pm

A few years ago I took my Honda City in there for an oil change and tire rotation. I had a feeling they wouldn't rotate the tires properly, so I marked each alloy wheel with a hidden line of my wife's red nail polish. When they called me to pick up the car, sure enough the tires hadn't been touched at all. I called the service manager over and he insisted that they did the work, then I asked to speak to the mechanic who supposedly did the rotation and he insisted that he had done the work as ordered. Then I pointed out the markings on the wheels and explained what I had done. They both stood there with their mouths wide open because I had caught them red-handed. Not another word was spoken and they took the car back into the bay and rotated the tires properly. I would expect this kind of trickery from a small repair shop, but not an authorized Honda dealer. It just defies all logic!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » November 28, 2019, 8:35 pm

Semper,
Especially since a tire rotation only takes about 10 mins and they spent more time arguing that they did it.

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » November 28, 2019, 10:28 pm

I had service on my Honda Accord at the dealership on the highway to KK. They were incapable of fixing an issue on the first visit; always had to return. Once because they left the oil fill cap off. I had an a/c issue they wanted 20,000 baht to attempt to fix with no guarantee they could resolve it. I eventually sold the car and swore to never buy another Honda in Udon.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 29, 2019, 9:12 am

No problems getting my City serviced at Honda Sawang Daen Din or Nong Khai.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 29, 2019, 11:12 am

I have found over the years, there are Agency garages, which apply to run an agency for Honda, Toyota etc, but there is one I am sure which is run under Hondas umbrella, their staff will be Honda trained and competent, others will employ service people who they reckon can actually service, however like my Mitsu, I went to one who cocked up big time, went to another and found ALL mechanics are trained by Mitsu and they are in fact a Mitsubishi garage not an agency . Therein lies the problem I feel some are trained mechanics others are just mechanics and possiblky only the Manager or the number one mechanic knows what they are doing .
I have no idea which Honda is the Main one , I uspect the one rebuilding at the traffic lights KK Road and Ring Road.

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » November 29, 2019, 12:31 pm

Have any of you that have had problems attempted to contact Honda, either in Thailand or elsewhere?
I am sure if they knew of such practices they would take action.

Return to “Travel & Transport”