Nice apartments very close to UD Town

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
saint
udonmap.com
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: Nice apartments very close to UD Town

Post by saint » February 17, 2019, 2:02 pm

Yes , sorry Vince .
I was merely trying to say that here you have the freedom to choose your tenants , without all the P C bullshit in the west .

Bouph
udonmap.com

Post by Bouph » February 19, 2019, 11:15 pm

vincemunday wrote:
February 17, 2019, 7:27 am
Bough, quoting the village idiot isn't the best thing you've ever done, he's respected up there with Giggle, how can my wife hate Farang? It may have escaped your notice but she's married to one! We live in a university town, most of the students there also work, quite a few in UD Town actually and I would say that sums up about 50% of the people who live in her apartments, another 10 - 20% work in local hotels and as for your comments about illegal money lenders, i despair I really do, drug dealers too no doubt but do you think they'll confess to you?

"Oh don't send your girl here mate, I'm a drug dealer"

I've rarely come across so much twaddle in a post and you're right of course you really aren't and now the penny's dropped, you're the chap in the Thanadorn swimming pool that day, you've met my wife which makes your comments even more ridiculous, I'm pretty sure your wife will tell what a nice girl she is that's if she didn't at the time. Strangely I had you down as quite a nice bloke, how people change once they're behind a keyboard eh?
I quoted NTVL because he was correct. Your ad hominem attack doesn't alter that.
newtovillagelife wrote:
February 15, 2019, 7:28 pm
Maybe Falangs are more trouble than they are worth....immigration, copies of blue book, landlord having to be involved...etc
vincemunday wrote:
February 16, 2019, 5:11 am
Should she start taking in Farang residents she needs to change the license, pay more tax and start reporting to immigration, something else she doesn't want to get involved in.
You're giving the same reason for not renting to farang as NTVL, i.e. more trouble than they're worth. You're agreeing with someone you describe as an idiot. It isn't the best thing you've ever done.

Asking how a wife could hate farang if she's married to one is a non sequitur. As examples of why your argument is flawed, she might have learned how to hate them from her husband - if he had low opinions of other farangs it's likely to have an influence. Just having a vicious brute of a husband could also cause her to hate other farangs by extension. To be clear, I don't think this about you. They're examples, not accusations.

It may have escaped your notice, but you did introduce her to me as your wife. Which makes your comment about it escaping my notice even more ridiculous.

I didn't say anything about drug dealers, or the notion of interviewing them. You're arguing against a point which you yourself have introduced. It's a straw man. I despair, I really do.

"You're right of course you really aren't". I don't understand this. It looks like twaddle.
vincemunday wrote:
February 17, 2019, 8:01 am
Thanks DuiDui, despite the rather nasty insinuations from Bough, my wife is a truly nice person and I've been fortunate to be married to her for 13 years. She tries to help out where she can, she realises that some farmers etc can't afford to pay 7000 baht in one lump so she splits the deposit to help them out, sometimes over more than 3 months. The kids all call her mum and she looks after them like a parent when needs be, running them to hospital after bike accidents and mending the odd broken heart, if I was a parent of a kid living on their own in town I'd be happy if my kids found apartments like Fa's.
I don't think the forum has a member called "Bough", but if you mean me, you're wrong. I've made no nasty insinuations and it's disingenuous to imply that I have. I wrote "Might have been" because you didn't evince, Vince.

As for the rest of your post, it's a laudably spirited defence of your wife.
Based what you said to me about her when we talked, and my wife remarking how pleasant your wife was that same day, I agree with every word.

The issue I have is with the ad, not your wife, because none of those parents in KhonKaen and elsewhere could possibly guess your wife's benevolence from your ad. All they will see is "She does not rent to Farangs". I've shown how open to misinterpretation that is; I don't understand why you're not getting it. Strangely, I had you down as quite quick on the uptake.

If those people in Khumphawapi don't read the thread to learn the actual reasons why she doesn't rent to farang, the ambiguity remains and your wife will be perceived by some people as being racist. In person, you didn't come across as someone who would take even the tiniest risk of damaging your wife's reputation like that. How people change once they're behind a keyboard, eh?

I see that you've reposted the ad without alteration. If you're going to be that intransigent, ok you win.. If you need to have the last word, it's yours; I won't waste my time on someone who doesn't want to listen.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 20, 2019, 7:21 am

I understood young tenants were often problematic in paying the rent. Collecting it or getting tenants to leave can be a real pain in the arse.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » February 20, 2019, 8:15 am

I think the problem with all of us writing on the internet it is that something we feel sounds okay could easily be misinterpreted by others,none of us get it right all the time.From what I can make out Bough is purely talking about the advertisement and I have to admit if I had not read it on this forum (property web sites)being a father of a child with aThai mother it’s the type of thing that would wind me up I’m just being totally honest. If the ad had been student acc available I honestly wouldn’t have seen the necessity to even mention Farangs.Ive net met either of you and certainly have no axe to grind.

Jasmine44

Post by Jasmine44 » June 1, 2019, 9:51 pm

vincemunday wrote:
February 15, 2019, 9:49 am
My wife has an apartment free that would suit a student or someone working in town, if you have a son or daughter coming to board in town these are a great place for them to stay. The apartments are well equipped, air conditioned, have obtenir crédit a small kitchen and free wifi etc. There are on site slot washing, water and top up machines. The monthly rent is 3500 baht and there is a 3500 baht deposit, residents are responsible for their own metered electricity and water. Please note she does not rent to Farang.

หอช้างน้อยมีห้องว่างให้เช่า ห้องละ3,500บาท มัดจำ 3,500 บาท เฟอร์นิเจอร์ครบพร้อม แอร์ ตู้เย็น น้ำอุ่น ทีวี อินเตอร์เน็ต ไม่ไกลจาก UD Town และ ไม่ไกลจากตลาดหนองบัว ทางหอสามารถให้ลูกค้าผ่อนจ่ายค่ามัดจำภายใน 3 เดือน ไม่มี ห้องพัดลมน่ะค่ะ ค่าไฟฟ้า 6บาท น้ำ 20บาท ค่ะ ติดต่อ 0972904744 อ้อยค่ะ
Beautiful bedroom :)

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”