Houses For Short & Long Term Rental

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Post by AussieBoy » September 16, 2005, 2:22 pm

Thanks for the report first hand, Iam getting fussy in my older age 46, BBs looks like it is on a main road, what is the traffic noice like. I dont eat in for dinner, only have breakfast, so would be better than a hotel, and BBs is also close to the ring road easy to get to all the schools

Stayed at Chareon Hotel and found I could still hear the traffic noise,

Kally

Master Builder

kakariki
udonmap.com

re

Post by kakariki » September 16, 2005, 5:28 pm

Hi
I didn't mention that the kitchen has a gas stove, so you could easily cook breakfast. It's situated on a side road that's down another road about 300mtrs of the main road and you will not hear anything apart from the birds in the morning, it's very quiet and yes the pool is huge.
Barry

BangkokButcher
udonmap.com

Post by BangkokButcher » September 17, 2005, 4:57 pm

Probably a silly question, but are the prices inclusive of all bills etc??

Looks like a stunning place for the money.

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » September 17, 2005, 5:26 pm

Good question BB and I would like to add a question. How is the public transportation beings this is a bit off the city center? Is it available basically at all hours or does it dry up afer say 6PM?

kakariki
udonmap.com

re

Post by kakariki » September 18, 2005, 1:07 pm

Hi All
The price does include all bills etc. and the pool and gym are included. I didn't use public transport, but my g/f lives in the next street and sometimes has trouble getting transport when she walks down to main road, I think during normal hours is ok, but early in morning and after tea time is a problem, it's on the school route so normal hours is ok.
As I'm only there for short time (so to speak) I normally hire car and/or bike. The only other thing I can tell you is a guy with a tuk tuk lives 3 doors from bungalows and you might be able organise something with him for after hours transport or ring Mr. Wasn, he might know more.
Barry

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » September 18, 2005, 8:19 pm

Thanks Barry :)

BangkokButcher
udonmap.com

Post by BangkokButcher » September 18, 2005, 11:51 pm

A very informative reply, thanks a million Barry :)

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » September 19, 2005, 1:45 am

banpaeng wrote:Good question BB and I would like to add a question. How is the public transportation beings this is a bit off the city center? Is it available basically at all hours or does it dry up afer say 6PM?
I stayed there eight months when I first moved to Udon, not the guest houses but a rental house. It is quiet unless the army is playing with the field guns. After 6:00 P.M. there is no public transportation, the reason I bought my first motorcycle here. Mr Watt is a really good contact to have and a nice guy. He helped me get my first annual visa here, I still drop by from time to time just to say hello. Glad to hear he has a nice operation going.

businessman
udonmap.com

Post by businessman » September 19, 2005, 10:49 am

Sounds like a great place to stay.

AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Post by AussieBoy » September 19, 2005, 2:10 pm

Good to hear that BBs is the place to stay, and on the quite side thanks for all the reports

Kally
Master Builder

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”