โรงแรมประจักษ์ตราดีไซน์อุดรธานี กับ บุฟเฟ่ต์นานาชาติ.

General topics on Udon Thani
poomisak

Post by poomisak » January 31, 2013, 12:53 pm

โรงแรมประจักษ์ตราดีไซน์อุดรธานี

ขอเชิญทุกท่านรับประทานอาหาร

- บุฟเฟ่ต์นานาชาติ

- อาหารญี่ปุ่น ยุโรป

- อาหารไทยสี่ภาค

- ขนมนานาชนิด

รับประทานอาหาร บุฟเฟต์ในแบบยูโรเปี่ยน
ในราคาสุดคุ้มเพียงท่านละ 599 บาท เด็ก 300 บาท
บนชั้นลอย ชั้น 4 โรงแรมประจักษ์ตราดีไซน์โฮเทล
ริมหนองประจักษ์ติด ๆ การประปาอุดรธานี
เวลา 18.00 - 22.00 สำรองโต๊ะได้แล้ววันนี้เป็นต้นไป โทร 042-240444 หรือ โทร 0813801212

พร้อมให้บริการคุณทุกวัน เวลา 10.30 - 14.00 น.

สำรองโต๊ะได้ที่ 042 - 240444
081 - 3801212

redwolf
udonmap.com

Post by redwolf » January 31, 2013, 7:30 pm

is the pool back operational?

last time we went to this hotel they took our money for the room, and only afterward when we went to go swim, did they tell us the pool was "closed for construction".

we asked for a discount, as the swimming pool was the whole reason we came to stay, to relax & swim. but the staff didn't care, the manager didn't care.

next time tell people if your facilities are not ready before taking their money.
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

Brilliant One
udonmap.com

Post by Brilliant One » February 1, 2013, 5:59 pm

redwolf, I think your experience shows a total lack of basic customer care or service on the Prajaktra's part. I believe you should have been offered a discount, without asking for it. It reminded me of my stay last year at the Maya Buri Resort on Koh Samui. I can't speak highly enough of their care and consideration under similar circumstances, and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. After booking, the owner, Glenn, sent me the following email:

"Hi there Frank
Once again I’m confirming your reservation with us and the pick up as well. The main reason of my mail is to inform you that our swimming pool is undergoing repairs at the moment, since a week ago. We’re looking at a target date of July 12 or 13 to be finished, though I really do hope it’s finished before you arrive. If in case it doesn’t, I’ll just reduce your room rate to 20% less. Just want to give you a heads up because I don’t want you to get surprised by it, when you get here. Kindly let me know what your thoughts are. Regards, GLENN"

I decided not to cancel the booking. The pool repairs did take a few days longer than expected, and we probably only had the use of the pool for 3 or 4 days. However, I was pleasantly surprised when we checked out, to learn that Glenn had given us the 20% discount for the FULL WEEK of our stay.

It's not rocket science, but it really beats me why so many businesses just dont get it! They have no idea how far a little care and consideration for the customer would get them.

Return to “ข่าวสารทั่วไป จังหวัดอุดรธานี”