Bean Bag

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
neeemu
udonmap.com

Bean Bag

Post by neeemu » July 2, 2007, 11:43 pm

I've looked in practically every shop I've been in for a bean bag for my step daughter in Udon with no luck whatsoever. I was just wondering if anyone had seen any about in any shops? I might try and get a cushion/furniture maker to make me one as it's one thing I think every house should have for the kids.
It's not easy without the aid of pictures to explain to a Thai shop assistant who's never seen one what your looking for!

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » July 3, 2007, 9:07 am

they do sell them here, saw them, but forget where. possible at home pro or one of the stores, big c, lotus or global. but did see them here, not in a small shop though. if i see again while out, will pm you. 8)

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » July 3, 2007, 9:37 am

Print this picture off Image and head to one of the local furniture stores i.e. Koncept, Index etc. I'm sure someone stocks them or will no a geezer that does.

neeemu
udonmap.com

Post by neeemu » July 3, 2007, 1:14 pm

I've checked home pro, global house, and tesco. Can't remember if I looked in Big C when I was there last time. I think like lee says my best bet is to get a custom made 'pimp my bean bag' type of thing!

Cheers lads

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”